Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

END TIME, What Is It Anyways? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / END TIME, What Is It Anyways? (3303 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014 / A Personal Message To Deepsight And Thehomer (anyways The Message Is For U Both) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 2:03pm On May 31, 2012
Each time Nigeria go through a negative change/challenge/phase, the next phrase I'll hear Nigerians say is, it's end time and right then I'll begin praying/fasting for the forgiveness of my sins (small sins I mean tongue) and expecting to see time ends or stops but it won't, it just goes round and round giving birth to a new day, week, month and year(s).
Believe me,am finding it damn difficult to believe the word end time exist,i.e if it does exist because to be candid with you all, I know nothing about this word.
What is end time? Signs and all?
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by LogicMind: 2:35pm On May 31, 2012
cowgurl: Each time Nigeria go through a negative change/challenge/phase, the next phrase I'll hear Nigerians say is, it's end time and right then I'll begin praying/fasting for the forgiveness of my sins (small sins I mean tongue) and expecting to see time ends or stops but it won't, it just goes round and round giving birth to a new day, week, month and year(s).
Believe me,am finding it damn difficult to believe the word end time exist,i.e if it does exist because to be candid with you all, I know nothing about this word.
What is end time? Signs and all?

you need to travel a bit.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 3:33pm On May 31, 2012
I need to travel to understand what end time means? Is that it logic mind? So tell me what you've found out, if u may.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by LogicMind: 3:38pm On May 31, 2012
cowgurl: I need to travel to understand what end time means? Is that it logic mind? So tell me what you've found out, if u may.

in my travels i found out that different things bother different people in different ways and they apply different solutions.
in the face of adversity, some people shout end times, some pray, some turn to science, some tackle it head on, some wait for it to pass silently, some somke marijuana, some get drunk, some resort to sex etc. Your reaction and outcome mostly depend on your geographical location. nothing to do with a sky daddy.

3 Likes

Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by ijawkid(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2012
End time shows that problems and wahala people used to face are getting more and more intense .......

Think of anytin.....

Is it wArss?

Pestilences

Loose conduct....

Earth quakes

These signs are taking place simulteneously and on a grander scale globally such as has not occured.....

And they'll keep intensifying
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by Dagods(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2012
Mattew 24 tells a lot about end time but e no put date,and were e go begin, but dat one no say make u no flex o.....wen e come we go c am. CHIKENA.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 31, 2012
There is no such nonsense as endtime. angry
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Those words are stupid fools who want to leave it to God what they should do.

Pray less, study and work more ...
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

in my travels i found out that different things bother different people in different ways and they apply different solutions.
in the face of adversity, some people shout end times, some pray, some turn to science, some tackle it head on, some wait for it to pass silently, some somke marijuana, some get drunk, some resort to sex etc. Your reaction and outcome mostly depend on your geographical location. nothing to do with a sky daddy.
I see som pointers now, tenks logic mind.
So what do u tink of the word ENDTIME?
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by LogicMind: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
cowgurl:
I see som pointers now, tenks logic mind.
So what do u tink of the word ENDTIME?

it is an oxymoron
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
ijawkid: End time shows that problems and wahala people used to face are getting more and more intense .......

Think of anytin.....

Is it wArss?

Pestilences

Loose conduct....

Earth quakes

These signs are taking place simulteneously and on a grander scale globally such as has not occured.....

And they'll keep intensifying
Interesting definition u got on here ijawkid.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
If we go by Bible definition, end time means more wars, more famines, more disaster, a general collapse of moral values..
If this is right, I'd dare say we've been living in the end times after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. Has there been any period of time recorded in human history where these events have never occurred?

The endtimes will always be with us, but the end will never come cheesy
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

it is an oxymoron
True, so am interested in what urs is.
Come across it in d Bible? Sorry, you are a christian right?
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dagods: Mattew 24 tells a lot about end time but e no put date,and were e go begin, but dat one no say make u no flex o.....wen e come we go c am. CHIKENA.
Matthew 24, taken. Tenks Dagods.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by LogicMind: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
cowgurl:
True, so am interested in what urs is.
Come across it in d Bible? Sorry, you are a christian right?

have you ever seen a christian using logic?

i am a bible preaching atheist sent by the most I to bring the confused flock to the right way.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
sauer: There is no such nonsense as endtime. angry
Alright Sauer but why the face? grin
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
cowgurl:
Alright Sauer but why the face? grin
cos I get tired of the usual christian rants! Plus, the face's kinda cool, isn't it? grin
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

have you ever seen a christian using logic?

i am a bible preaching atheist sent by the most I to bring the confused flock to the right way.
Bible preaching atheist? Isn't that kinda contradictory?
So how's ur mission so far?
A logic christain? Now that's new to me.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by LogicMind: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
cowgurl:
Bible preaching atheist? Isn't that kinda contradictory?
So how's ur mission so far?
A logic christain? Now that's new to me.

mission excellent: they are running scared, banning left and right and blaspheming against their gods.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ptolomeus: Those words are stupid fools who want to leave it to God what they should do.

Stupid fools who want to leave it to God? Don't get that.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
sauer:
cos I get tired of the usual christian rants! Plus, the face's kinda cool, isn't it? grin
Me inclusive right? Cos I do know how to rant. You call getting all wrinkled up cool? grin Now that's interesting. So you wanna tell me what nonesense u think of the word end time?
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ptolomeus: Those words are stupid fools who want to leave it to God what they should do.

Silly fools Now where did that come from ptolomeus? Nice handle, what does it mean?
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by yamakuza: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
cowgurl:
Stupid fools who want to leave it to God? Don't get that.

its like you are new in this section.

Most of the people here are atheists and agnostics.

There are most likely less than 3 christians on this thread, including you.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote
author=musKeeto]If we go by Bible definition, end time means more wars,
more famines, more disaster, a general collapse of moral values..
If this is right, I'd dare say we've been living in the end times after
Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. Has there been any period of time
recorded in human history where these events have never occurred?

The endtimes will always be with us, but the end will never come
cheesy[/quote]
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
[quote
author=musKeeto]If we go by Bible definition, end time means more wars,
more famines, more disaster, a general collapse of moral values..
If this is right, I'd dare say we've been living in the end times after
Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. Has there been any period of time
recorded in human history where these events have never occurred?

The endtimes will always be with us, but the end will never come
cheesy[/quote] X Nice piece but still pondering on your last statement though. The end will never come, hmm!
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
Logic Mind:

mission excellent: they are running scared, banning left and right and blaspheming against their gods.
Lmsao @ ur bragging words. Are u beating ur chest while @ it?
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by yamakuza: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
musKeeto: If we go by Bible definition, end time means more wars, more famines, more disaster, a general collapse of moral values..
If this is right, I'd dare say we've been living in the end times after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit. Has there been any period of time recorded in human history where these events have never occurred?

[s]The endtimes will always be with us, but the end will never come cheesy[/s]
Dagods: Mattew 24 tells a lot about end time but e no put date,and were e go begin, but dat one no say make u no flex o.....wen e come we go c am. CHIKENA.
cowgurl:
Matthew 24, taken. Tenks Dagods.

all the answers you need are up there.

Have you read Matthew 24?
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
yamakuza:

its like you are new in this section.

Most of the people here are atheists and agnostics.

There are most likely less than 3 christians on this thread, including you.
Hey Yamakuza. Yeah am new here and enjoying meeting them. You wanna contribute? Would be glad.
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
cowgurl: X Nice piece but still pondering on your last statement though. The end will never come, hmm!
Keep pondering.. like your attitude.. never stop asking questions (seek), the answers will come(and you shall find) if you keep an open mind (the door will be opened to you)..
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
As long as human greed and selfishness continues to rule, there will always be war and turmoil..
Man would use whatever tool he has to satisfy his greed..

Things will only get worse.. the 'endtimes' will always be there, but there will be no end....
Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
yamakuza:

all the answers you need are up there.

Have you read Matthew 24?

Not yet, just wrote down the scripture in my head. It's got the answers I seek right?

1 Like

Re: END TIME, What Is It Anyways? by cowgurl: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
musKeeto: As long as human greed and selfishness continues to rule, there will always be war and turmoil..
Man would use whatever tool he has to satisfy his greed..

Things will only get worse.. the 'endtimes' will always be there, but there will be no end....
Hmm, I see. Have you read the scripture quoted on here? Thanks for the compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Will Enter Into The New Age Without taking a Luciferic Initiation / Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk / Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of This Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.