Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Nigerian Restaurant In Vancouver? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Restaurant In Vancouver? (3364 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Pictures Of The Best Nigerian Restaurant In London / Good Nigerian Restaurant In New York, New Jersey Or Philadelphia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Restaurant In Vancouver? by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 21, 2007
I'm in Vancouver, Canada, for the rest of this month visiting friends. I want to let them taste Nigerian food, so I'm looking for a Nigerian restaurant in Vancouver. Can anyone help?

All Google comes up with are various "African" restaurants, mostly doing Ethiopian or East African food.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Restaurant In Vancouver? by debosky(m): 4:41am On Nov 21, 2007
there used to be one nice Nigerian restaurant at New Westminster, suburb of Vancouver called ZOWABIA, but it closed down due to some renovations, there's one that just opened up though, its called Lagos Village, or Lagos Palace. . . something with Lagos in it.

You can contact the Nigeria-Canada development association, www.ncda.bc.ca they should be able to link you up with the restaurant. I had some of their food on independence day and it was off the chain.
Re: Nigerian Restaurant In Vancouver? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2007
Thanks for the info. I'll try to find out more about that other restaurant.

Would be good to introduce my friends to the joys of pounded yam, egusi and Gulder!
Re: Nigerian Restaurant In Vancouver? by debosky(m): 5:16am On Nov 21, 2007
well for the Gulder. . . you can check out the Afrika Store, its on Kingsway Street, not far from the Metropolis at Metrotown (shopping mall)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Recipe For White Soup? / Choose Your Favourite Old Biscuits / Bodija, Ibadan Rice Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.