Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka (13213 Views)

Nursing Mother Arrested For 3.7Million Fraud (photos) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic) / Traffickers Caught Smuggling Nursing Mother, Children Into Nigeria (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by damilola15: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
dasparrow:

What else is new? I am not suprised. Sexism is a big problem in Nigeria just like tribalism and many mothers and fathers have refused to raise their children right and instill the fear of God in them. God has long left the building called Nigeria. The evil perpetrated in Nigerian society is just too much especially considering how religious the society is. As a nation, we are heading towards the path of destruction fast. And then later on, some shameless chuvinists will log into nairaland and complain there are no virgins left in Nigeria. How could there be when you commit atrocious acts against your females (both young and old) and defile their bodies? Anyways, God Almighty is watching and Nigeria's day of reckoning is coming pretty soon. Mark my words!
I've not seen a country with more religious/prayer-indulging people than Nigeria.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Masquerade isn't a person. It is a spirit cheesy

Police nor fit solve this one o! Mu he he he he he!
Igbo people sha sad
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by gentlegg(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
Why all these "ibotic" "ibo people" to this story. Nairaland, land of nuisance.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by wirewire(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
the gods are angry
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
Spiritual konji catch egungun
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by coogar: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2012
dayokanu: After the ABSU 5, r@pe of grannies now its Masquerades taking care of their spiritual kongi

Na wa oo

what a smart way of getting away with crime?
these easterners are ahead in any criminal machination.
masquerades r[i]a[/i]ping is a new invention....it's so sophisticated,
there can be no witness account. the victim won't recognize the
perpetrator and there can be no witness as the culprit was masked.

biafrans, i hail thee!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
coogar:

what a smart way of getting away with crime?
these easterners are ahead in any criminal machination.
masquerades r[i]a[/i]ping is a new invention....it's so sophisticated,
there can be no witness account. the victim won't recognize the
perpetrator and there can be no witness as the culprit was masked.

biafrans, i hail thee!
You sef don join the repugnant group of tribalists? Stop, abeg stop. You are better than that.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Odunnu:
You sef don join the repugnant group of tribalists? Stop, abeg stop. You are better than that.

Odunnu you better join us, the more the merrier dont be left behind

The tribalism theme for today is : SPIRITUAL KONJI, EGWUGWU BODY GO DEY SOJI cheesy grin
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by gemstone22(f): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
Masquarade dey do their grandmamas strong thing,them still allow them to dey parade. Dem no suppose santion them untl further notice? If to say na one man the masquarade touch,them for no seize him mask,cum beat am even burn am? Like they say,its a man's world. Violated women have to live with their ordeals. Sad,indeed.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Odunnu you better join us, the more the merrier dont be left behind

The tribalism theme for today is : SPIRITUAL KONJI, EGWUGWU BODY GO DEY SOJI cheesy grin
You know say I don give up on you already. Just leave me alone
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by greatlee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
Babzilla: the gods must be h0rny wink

lol
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by dayokanu(m): 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
Odunnu:
You know say I don give up on you already. Just leave me alone

if you want me to leave you alone, you know what to do, Just gree for me and leave Retardeen alone. He is a lost cause
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
Listen DicK, I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide.
You have to stay away or i'll tell Patosibe
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by coogar: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
Odunnu:

i can never be a tribalist - i am igbo!
born n bred in enugu. cool
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by dayokanu(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
Odunnu: Listen DicK, I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide.
You have to stay away or i'll tell Patosibe

Papatosibe na my guy and we don conclude say na me get you. All these your yanga na my house you go still end

MU HE HE
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2012
coogar:

i can never be a tribalist - i am igbo!
born n bred in enugu. cool
we also have igbo tribalists who were born and bred in Enugu.
Seriously Coogar, dont join them, you are way better and wiser.
dayokanu:

Papatosibe na my guy and we don conclude say na me get you. All these your yanga na my house you go still end

MU HE HE
mcheeeew. Olorun ma je!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by coogar: 2:15am On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu:
we also have igbo tribalists who were born and bred in Enugu.
Seriously Coogar, dont join them, you are way better and wiser.

odunnu, i am disappointed.
i am igbo, my wife is igbo.....
why would you think i am a tribalist?

i represent eastern nigeria to the fullest!
are you igbo?
if yes, where exactly?
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 2:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Coogar?, quit joking. I am serious and No! I'm not Igbo
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by OAM4J: 3:14am On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu: Coogar?, quit joking. I am serious and No! I'm not Igbo

The only thing remaining for you to be a complete Nigerian lady is for you to marry a proper Yorubaman like me.

Odunni: Parents from South=South, born and raised in the North, went to University and currently lives in South East, hopefully will end of as wife of a prominent Yorubaman like OAM4J grin
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 3:19am On Jun 02, 2012
OAM4J:

The only thing remaining for you to be a complete Nigerian ladywoman is for you to marry a proper Yorubaman like me.

Odunniu: Parents from South=South, born and raised in the North, went to University and currently lives in South East, hopefully will end of as wife of a prominent Yorubaman like OAM4J grin
Aboki! Who asss you? Longmouth.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by OAM4J: 3:25am On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu:
Aboki! Who asss you? Longmouth.

Who else can speak for you if not your prospective hubby. wink
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 3:30am On Jun 02, 2012
If I no marry Mr Cork, I will remain a spinster.
Be my alarm, wake me by 5am abeg. Tnx in advance
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu:
mcheeeew. Olorun ma je!

Olorun don agree and co-sign it
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by coogar: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu: Coogar?, quit joking. I am serious and No! I'm not Igbo

so where are you from? i have always thought you represent the east

OAM4J:
The only thing remaining for you to be a complete Nigerian lady is for you to marry a proper Yorubaman like me.

Odunni: Parents from South=South, born and raised in the North, went to University and currently lives in South East, hopefully will end of as wife of a prominent Yorubaman like OAM4J grin

thanx for this info!
i owe you three!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
Three slaps, sey?
Correct!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by OAM4J: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu: Three slaps, sey?
Correct!

No. 3 bottles of good wine and 3 correct babes; 1 Hausa, One Igbo/SS and One Yoruba cool
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mcheeew, polygamist.
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by OAM4J: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu: Mcheeew, polygamist.

No, I will marry only one. Only you will wear the ring. cheesy
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by coogar: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
odunnu and oam4j sitting on a tree......smooching! tongue
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Untrue story!
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by coogar: 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Odunnu: Untrue story!

stop denge-posing.

oam4j is a governorship aspirant.
too much money...he's responsible too and gists from a reliable
source say he now owns 15% of facebook.
odunnu, deal or no deal? cheesy grin
Re: Masquerade Rapes Undergraduate Nursing Mother In Nsukka by Odunnu: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
Gists from the same reliable source has it that he's go a tiny koboko. Give me MrCork with a 17'' anytime. Money aint everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop’s Wife Arraigned For Duping Widow / Nigerian Killed In A Carjacking Incident In Kenya / A Family Of 7, 38 Others Killed In Benue Militia Gang War In Ukum LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.