Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here (4863 Views)

I Am The Ugliest Guy In Nairaland. / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Honourgod: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Please my jamb score is not showing up in my unizik admission status
What does it mean?, what should I do? ���
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Doveybiz: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
skydeexie:

How can I change my username and still maintain other details of my profile?

Hello guys, I'm new to nairaland and I want to start a tech company

What do you think are problems that needs to be solved

It's possible we might work together
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Obiysmart: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hello I have 32 inches Hisense LED TV 32N50HTS
It fell down, but the screen did not break, it's inks that covers the whole screen. I want to ask what could actually be the problem, can it be repair or it's to get a new screen?

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Vikasshawn28(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good day House! Am new here. Please I have some issues, I applied for international passport for the first time, but last night I got a message from them that they couldn't verify my nin, on getting there I found out that my DOB I submitted is different from the one on my nin, please what can I do... I stay in lagos.... ����
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Vikasshawn28(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vikasshawn28:
Good day House! Am new here. Please I have some issues, I applied for international passport for the first time, but last night I got a message from them that they couldn't verify my nin, on getting there I found out that my DOB I submitted is different from the one on my nin, please what can I do... I stay in lagos.... ����
This Thread is For People who got any question about anything in Nairaland, Just Ask and anyone that Got Reply will answer you here .Thanks
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Dwayne07(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
A friend have an interview with imperialmadeiz on Saturday in Lagos and this is their site https://www.imperialmadeiz.com/. I just want to confirm if it is a bad place to be or she can go? Please help a brother
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by TianAsh: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Date of birth difference on WES evaluation

Hello everyone,

My WES evaluation is successfully evaluated but the year of birth to be precise is different from what i have in all my other IDs.
I requested from WES to remove my WAEC from evaluation but they said it isn't possible, i have also gone to WAEC office few times and i was told they don't change it anymore.

What can you advise i do especially anyone who has had this issue before? Thank you
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Alex2021(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Nairalander pls I just discovered I couldn't create express entery profile bcuz I had 6.5 in my IELTS, pls as a married man,if my wife should write IELTS and input her IELTS result will that qualify me to be able to open express entery.pls
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by fashionnisir(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Vikasshawn28:

Go to your bank where you register for your bvn and make you correction, trace it to know, if it correct , than head over to nin location close to you to make the necessary adjustments. than you can proceed with your international Passport.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Izzygirl: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Good day everyone.
Please I’m trying to open my Wes Canada account. Unfortunately my middle name in my university transcript and Statement of Results is not spelt correctly.
However I have sworn affidavit for the correct spelling but I don’t know how I can upload it to the Wes website because I need them to use my correct middle name spelling.
I have the correct spelling on my birth certificate and intl passport.

Please I’ll wait for any assistance thank you.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Toria0702: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello everyone please I went for my medical at iom last week Tuesday 9th of Nov but my ircc profile still shows ACTION REQUIRED for medicals. So I called IOM today and I was told that my medical has already been submitted.
Please how I confirm if ircc already received it
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by chisom55: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Hi Nairaland... Please I was willing to ask this question for sometime now
What is the best way to apply for permanent resident in Canada while you are in Nigeria

Thank you as you reply
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by zanyt: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Hi, Everyone i have a question.
I submitted my DS 160 FORM since July 2021 and my interview date is Jan 2022 do i need to fill another DS160 FORM?
Also my passport will expire in 6months should i still go to the embassy with it or i should present the old one and a new one for my FI interview.
Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Daarniel23: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Good day everyone.

Please, I have a question to ask about my visa refusal at the US embassy.
I’m a graduate of the polytechnic as an HND holder. I seeked for an admission at a university in USA and I was given my course of choice which is computer science.
The course is applied for (computer science) is different from what I studied at the polytechnic and I was advice to fill “computer science” as my course of study while filling my form by the agent.
Getting to the embassy for interview yesterday, I was denied a visa by the consular. He asked me three questions:
1) what year did you finish secondary school? I told him the year and he proceed to state that I went to the polytechnic for 4 years and I told him yes that it’s actually 5 years IT inclusive and went for my NYSC a year after and started work after my service year till date.
2) why did you want to go and study this course again after getting a degree with this same course at the polytechnic? And my response was, I want to go and get more knowledge in software engineering, cyber security, networking and the likes due to not having a satisfied training in the field and the dichotomy in the industry isn’t helping.
3) who’s your sponsor? My brother is my sponsor. I paused and proceeded in telling him that, he’s a business man and dealer in a particular businesses.

1) I need an advice on what to do when facing the consular next time regarding asking questions and giving a precise answer and pause or continue to talk until he ask another question from me?

2) what can I say to convince him regarding studying the same course for bsc?

3) Can I appeal the consular decision? If yes, can I change my polytechnic course to another one entirely?

4) And, won’t my previous record be on their database?

Thank you � all for the awaited advice
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Daarniel23: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Daarniel23:
Good day everyone.

Please, I have a question to ask about my visa refusal at the US embassy.
I’m a graduate of the polytechnic as an HND holder. I seeked for an admission at a university in USA and I was given my course of choice which is computer science.
The course is applied for (computer science) is different from what I studied at the polytechnic and I was advice to fill “computer science” as my course of study while filling my form by the agent.
Getting to the embassy for interview yesterday, I was denied a visa by the consular. He asked me three questions:
1) what year did you finish secondary school? I told him the year and he proceed to state that I went to the polytechnic for 4 years and I told him yes that it’s actually 5 years IT inclusive and went for my NYSC a year after and started work after my service year till date.
2) why did you want to go and study this course again after getting a degree with this same course at the polytechnic? And my response was, I want to go and get more knowledge in software engineering, cyber security, networking and the likes due to not having a satisfied training in the field and the dichotomy in the industry isn’t helping.
3) who’s your sponsor? My brother is my sponsor. I paused and proceeded in telling him that, he’s a business man and dealer in a particular businesses.

1) I need an advice on what to do when facing the consular next time regarding asking questions and giving a precise answer and pause or continue to talk until he ask another question from me?

2) what can I say to convince him regarding studying the same course for bsc?

3) Can I appeal the consular decision? If yes, can I change my polytechnic course to another one entirely?

4) And, won’t my previous record be on their database?

Thank you � all for the awaited advice
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Jokey0404: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hi there, please I want to ask how long does it takes for eligibility review for Canada study permit and also if the ban placed on Nigeria will affect my application.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Jokey0404: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hi Jayson, please I want to ask for how long does Canada eligibility review takes and also if the ban placed on Nigeria will affect my study permit application
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by faithilesanmi: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Good evening everyone. I got an email and a call from Noemdek that I have CBT test and an interview on Friday for the post of administrative analyst. Please can anyone put me through on what the test will be about? I will be so grateful. Thank you
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by christabel29(f): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Hi, How can I take the IMAT exam in Nigeria to study Mbbs in italy Thanks
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Dhoris96: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good afternoon.

My name is Doris, and I'm currently applying for a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering in a couple of schools in the United States.
I have a CGPA of 3.83/5 and I was hoping to get a scholarship and funding.

Please, what must i do to be qualified for this opportunity?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Odunwire: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please I use my gtb savings account for my google Adsense this is my first time, they sent my payment on the 25th and the remaining on the 26th of this month but I haven’t receive the alert yet. I just want to ask hope I will receive it because I called one of the GTBank customer service she said I should open up DOM account
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Topesanya(f): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hi good afternoon , please I just got an admission into University of Manitoba. Now I intend to start my student permit but with zero knowledge and that is why I am here hoping to get more knowledge and information about it .I am a wife , have a kid and one is baking which we expecting by God grace by April month end .My husband is my sponsor , tho I am considering using my dad as a co sponsor too if that will work . The truth is we don’t know enough money at of now to show a proof of fund. ,we are thinking of going to bank for a loan as we have properties( real estate , our personal house, land and cars ) that we are hoping if visa is granted we can sell them . We don’t want to risk anything for now .my two kids and my husband will be going with me as it will be too stressful going with minor, studying at the same time . I just need some guildlines if you have ever known or heard someone with related issues and how they went about it . Thank you .

Hoping to hear from anyone of you soon
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Eunice306: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Hi guys please I need your help on applying for a visitor visa to the uk. I was invited as a guest minister to a church in uk for two weeks and the church will be sponsoring the travel. I was asked if I have a family in the uk while applying for the visa and I answered yes because my fiance and my child lives in the uk and are both British, they come to nigeria often to visit me, I can't join them for now because I own a church and a new business in Nigeria. I don't get paid but i will be getting voluntary gift from members to support my travel, my business is just starting so i don't have much from there. Please I don't know if they will approve my visa because of my family. I just want to be sure so I will know how to write my cover letter and also know the supporting documents I should add. I need to apply as soon as possible please someone should help!
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by OloladeAdigun: 3:19am On Apr 04, 2022
This Thread is For People who got any question about anything in Nairaland, Just Ask and anyone that Got Reply will answer you here .Thanks
Hello. Please who is studying at Ulster University this May? I have a lot of questions. Just noticed on my admission portal that my status changed to Defer and I didn’t request to defer, infact I recently paid my school deposit. And I didn’t get any email since then from them apart from the finance team. Please help
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Scarletarmani: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Please who knows how I can get to Amber Lagos from Ketu??
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Layconnn(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
I created two Facebook accounts with one mobile phone number and when I try to log in with the first one I can't find it it always brings up the second one and if I press the password for the first one that I'm trying to login into it will say incorrect password until when I press the password of the second one that I'm not trying to login into and it will log into the account that I'm not trying to log into please help me
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Kola2022: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2022
This started to me on last week Sunday I just noticed a small line on my penis head and it gradually turned to a small swollen red stuff tho I’ve been applying som treatment but I just don’t know what happened and it’s only on that place and no where else

1 Share

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Kola2022: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Kola2022:
This started to me on last week Sunday I just noticed a small line on my penis head and it gradually turned to a small swollen red stuff tho I’ve been applying som treatment but I just don’t know what happened and it’s only on that place and no where else
Please help me know what’s going on pleasan
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello there, please does anyone out here know how I can get a DS-11 form for an under 16 US passport renewal? Kindly Email me on talk2kellyx@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by gabriellaaji: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please who knows if somone's visa can be denied because he/she is owing a registered loan app like fairmoney and branch.

Does it pose a real threat or it doesn't
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by TimiConsultant(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Anything that involves put so so so amount to get so so so amount in a certain period of time is definitely not real... Don't venture into it to avoid premium tears.
Titijoyce:
Hello all, pls has anyone heard about the trendy business investment on Facebook called notymoney? It was said that it gives times two of your investment within 24hrs. Pls how real is it?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Pulchri98: 1:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Please where can I download Pasion de gavilanes complete episodes with english subtitles for free? I've been trying to find a site with no luck, please someone help if you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications / Closed / How Much For Int'l Passport Renewal, Where To Do And How Long Will It Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.