Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here (5165 Views)

I Am The Ugliest Guy In Nairaland. / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2007
This Thread is For People who got any question about anything in Nairaland, Just Ask and anyone that Got Reply will answer you here .Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by manmustwac(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
hi jayon why is it dat that some ppl can reply to my post using thick letters? i always have problems trying to dat? And why is it dat some ppl can reply my posts and it appear in a green box? How do they do dat? And why can't i do it?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by manmustwac(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2008
manmustwac:

hi jayon why is it that that some people can reply to my post using thick letters? i always have problems trying to that? And why is it that some people can reply my posts and it appear in a green box? How do they do that? And why can't i do it?
am just experimenting

1 Like

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Jhiindhuu: 8:14am On May 10, 2020
Please I need contact for a wholesale supplier for English plain and pattern materials. I want to sell in wholesale.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Titijoyce: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Hello all, pls has anyone heard about the trendy business investment on Facebook called notymoney? It was said that it gives times two of your investment within 24hrs. Pls how real is it?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Shegziedo: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello,pls what dstv subscription can I do that will make me view supersport 3 & 4
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Fortune884: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello good evening, please I applied for a tier 4 visa, when uploading my bank statements I mistakenly uploaded just 1 page out of 5 pages. The 1 page Carrie's the opening balance and the closing balance and it also shows that the money in the account was there from 1st July to 12 August although the day to day running is just from July 1st to 17th. I did my interview and biometrics on the 19th of August then I got a deferred-complex mail today September 1st that my application is not straight forward. Please what can I do next? I dont know which email to send the complete bank statement to
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by tslammy: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
hello house please does paypal work in Nigeria>i eman can i pay via paypal as i got a message that my bank did not support paypal transcation i used another name same thing, i intended to pay for an article of mine that was accepted for publication and the medium is via paypal cos the journal is abroad based
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Henray02: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2020
How can I verify paxful address , I've verified ID , PHONE NUMBRR , IT won't take my Bank statement, and light bill. Pleasee help me
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Clesiues: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
pls help my tecno y2 don't have multutouch ,I thought it was a hardware problem but I just saw another techno y6 that has the same problem pls somebody should help mepls help my tecno y2 don't have multutouch ,I thought it was a hardware problem but I just saw another techno y6 that has the same problem pls somebody should help mepls help my tecno y2 don't have multutouch ,I thought it was a hardware problem but I just saw another techno y6 that has the same problem pls somebody should help me
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Okpodus123(m): 3:07am On Oct 10, 2020
How do u see this current issue in this county?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by NkemR: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
I have been denied student visa 3 times and am applying again but with a scholarship this time around
I also heard that there are no dates available for appointment at the embassy...please I need to be clarified on some things...can someone attend to me���
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by TheOnlyGeeGee: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hello,please i hope someone replies me urgently
so i want to do an international passport and use my normal date of birth
But the thing is the date of birth on my waec result and university details is one year higher and i intend to change that
How's possible please??
I am in 300l already
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Temitope2010(f): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please who knows how reliable and fast "Sharp shipping company" is. I need answer ASAP. THANKS
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by OFAB: 4:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I need suggestions of universities in U.S.A and Canada that can accommodate a person with
1) 2.87 CGPA
2) TOEFL : 100
3) GRE: Verbal: 146 (28 percentile)
Quantitative: 142 ( 11 percentile)
Analytical: 3.0 (14 percentile)

and also opportunity of sponsorship/funding.

I have a background in Biochemistry and I am interested in any Biological science related courses.

Thanks all in advance.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Tomison(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
I need 100k God abeg��
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by skydeexie(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2020
This Thread is For People who got any question about anything in Nairaland, Just Ask and anyone that Got Reply will answer you here .Thanks

How can I change my [/b]username[b] and still maintain other details of my profile?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by skydeexie(m): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2020

How can I change my username and still maintain other details of my profile?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by IamLawman: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Good morning good people.
Please help me to confirm if this company, CFLEAD is a legit company or a scam.

I got an interview from them. But the tone of the message creates some doubt.
Below is their message to me.

Thank you for your application to be part of our great team at Centre for Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development Initiative. We are impressed by your background and hope you will be an excellent candidate.

We would like to invite you to interview at our leadership assessment as a business partner, this email confirms your selection to meet with the management board representative. as a TEAM MEMBER.

During the interview, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the role at hand and our company. We, of course, will have the pleasure of getting to know more about you and your background and whether you fit right into our workforce aligns with your professional goals.

What we do:- We specialize majorly in human resource development,leveraging and consultation service through information dissemination, research and leadership training.

Our Priority:- To assist individual in having a befiting lifestyle,accuquring their desire and a healthy life, using capacity building and leadership development as a a critical tool.

Venue: 1st Floor,Xpress House,via Ostra Hall,Off Jobi Fela Way, Central Business District Alausa, Ikeja. Lagos.

NOTE: You're required to tender this invitation and passport photograph at the point of entrance. Please, confirm your availability by replying this e-mail.

Date: Monday 14th December, 2020.
Time: 9am Prompt
Best Regards!

Signed by,
Dr Nana
for Management.
www.cflead.org.
(07065694173)
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Promania316: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please I bought an mtn sim last year and earlier this year I started receiving alerts on it about 6.9 million niara .....so j thought it was a scam at first so I tried linking it with ussd and created a pin so I tried sending money through it and it went so I still insisted that it was a scam but my friends were like it's a lie so dey dropped theirs and I sent to them also ....recently teo of them accounts just for restricted by gtbank and the other one ha being receiving calls from first bank to come for questioning please what do you suggest I do
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Emmyounq3: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Goodday everyone... phone accessories business is one thing I like so much..please how lucrative is this as I am willing to start it soon...
Asking to know if it's a no go area..
Thanks in advance
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Emmyounq3: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emmyounq3:
Goodday everyone... phone accessories business is one thing I like so much..please how lucrative is this as I am willing to start it soon...
Asking to know if it's a no go area..
Thanks in advance
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Ugolo: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hi guys, please did anyone here take the online assessment test for kudi money? And had anyone been scheduled for the virtual interview?
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Hannah1517: 4:08am On Feb 01, 2021
I just did my test today

How was your experienced with the test
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Nerma: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hello everyone. I am currently 18 and I have a strong passion for Real Estate in Lagos. I am looking to build a 100 unit apartment building in the year 2022. I don't have the resources, but I have a business analyst (a relative). I have also done an average of the costing in my business plan and everything amounts to about 400 million naira.

How can I find the people to invest their resources into this business idea?
Or who is willing to invest in this idea with me?

The bank is not willing to lend any money to me as I don't have any strong financial records to show I am eligible for the loan.

Most people would find it funny that an 18 year old is looking for investors to come up with 400 million naira to finance a real estate business idea. I have done my research and spoken to people in that field.
I have the projections and a business plan that covers every aspect. I just need investors willing to look into the idea as well as that plan and finance it.
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Eazybeatz01: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
My fiancee and i petitioned for k1 since august 2020 the question i have is
1 how long will it take for k1 visa in nigeria to be completely processed ?
2 we planned on getting a lawyer what is your take on this plan too , pls i need advice
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Olusanya97: 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hi please I want to make enquiry about Lasu postgraduate screening exam and please if message me in WhatsApp if are also processing masters in Lasu 08057800474
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by vvansalam: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2021
I am apply for uk student visa with my husband and kid. My husband has UK degree already. What’s the possibility of him getting a job with his certificate their.Also can someone break down the bank statement for 28 days for me. I don’t seem to understand it
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by umeh602: 8:58am On May 25, 2021
Pls I need help, I met someone from where i did my IT in apapa on Facebook, we talked, he tot I was working then at the company, but I explained that I was only doing my IT, then he promised to help me find a good work for over 2 months I submitted my CV with him, and about 2days ago, he called me that he has seen a job for me at total gas plant obite porthacourt, that I should come over with 2 passport, an application letter and that I am to go to the obite community and collect a recommendation letter, he said the recommendation letter will require that I bring, a jar of palm wine, campari drink, some kolanuts and 30k. Pls does anyone have any information if this community request for such in other to be given work in the company within that locale. Tnx
Re: Got Questions About Anything In Nairaland? Ask It Here by Falcon101(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2021
Good day house, this is my first time here and my post. pls i need help regarding my study permit. i got admission a year pgd program in Canada. Pls what are my chances of getting approved. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Be Allowed To Have A License To Own Guns/firearms / Naija Singles In Canada / Ask Me Anything You Want About My Country (Ethiopia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.