Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Jaybee Why Was My Slut Thread Moved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jaybee Why Was My Slut Thread Moved? (665 Views)

[Thread moved] / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jaybee Why Was My Slut Thread Moved? by onila(f): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2012
angry I hate the way u move my interesting threads 2 those dead sections angry angry angry
Re: Jaybee Why Was My Slut Thread Moved? by onila(f): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2012
Re: Jaybee Why Was My Slut Thread Moved? by OK2NV4: 12:42am On Jun 01, 2012
i jus read it. i left you a response
Re: Jaybee Why Was My Slut Thread Moved? by jaybee3(m): 5:01am On Jun 01, 2012
A section attracting more traffic doesn't mean you should start posting every single thoughts in your mind on it. Romance section is clearly defined so stop being lazy and start using appropriate sections for your various threads.

PS: You didn't have to open a thread to reach out to me. The romance section complaints thread is there to serve a purpose

(1)

If You Are His Wife What Would You Do? / Please Just Help! / Black Woman Thinks All Black Men Are Arseholes - Do You Agree With Her?(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.