Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo (16896 Views)

Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Reference(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
majojolo: People of the swarm and forest, why don't you mind your business to hunting and fishing (in style) rather than making bad comments on a respected leader like BUHARI. Buhari is million times better than whoever your selfish mind prefer. Do you know your problem educated illiterates? You lack 'HOME TRAINING AND DISCIPLINE'. You don't respect people with integrity, you only respect BEAST like you upon all the suffering you people are facing. There is limit to bad people whether bunch of BEAST like it or not. SAI BUHARI (the name that frightens enemies).

If our political and governance system worked well you don't need to call on Buhari to deliver you from the evil PDP (because Jonathan will go one day) you will stand for office and make an impact yourself. So stop chasing people and seek to change the system where you will be empowered and effectual. Tell me if Buhari retires does it mean the hope of this country goes with him. Nigeria is bigger than any person and will outlive any interests. As far as I am concerned we are moving forward politically and socially. To me those are more important than who is in Aso Rock. The things we say and express about our leaders today we could not have done in 1983.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
omenziate:

Nobody is denying his right to vie for d office of President, but mind u, he would fail and weep yet again. Dat I guarantee u and u can take that to ur Arid land.
Definitely! The only thing that might not happen again is allowing his almajiris like majojolo to run amok. They will be cut down ruthlessly!

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by aljharem(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01: [size=13pt]AZAZI (PDP MAN) SAID BOKO HARAM IS PDP

JONATHAN (PDP MAN)(president) SAID BOKO HARAM ARE IN HIS GOVT (GOVT FILLED UP WITH PDP MEMBERS)

SAMBO (vice president) (PDP MAN) WAS INDICTED IN THE BOKO HARAM MESS BY NDUME

SENATOR NDUME (PDP MAN) WAS NAMED AS ONE OF BOKO HARAM SPONSORS

JONATHAN (PDP MAN) SAID MEND WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OCT 1ST BOMB=BLAST AND THAT HE KNEW THE BOMBERS (MEANING HE'S AN ACCOMPLICE)

BAMANDA TURKU SAID BOKO HARAM ARE FIGHTING FOR A JUST COURSE (TURKU IS PDP CHAIRMAN)

WHO'S STILL STUPID, INSANE, FOOLISH, MAD, IMBECILIC ENOUGH TO LINK BUHARI TO BOKO HARAM WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED FACTS?

IF YOU STILL LINK BUHARI TO BOKO HARAM AFTER ALL THE FACTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THEN YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE CALLED A HUMAN WITH A REASONABLE BRAIN.
[/size]

best quote of the day

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by PointB: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy:
Definitely! The only thing that might not happen again is allowing his almajiris like majojolo to run amok. They will be cut down ruthlessly!

Ruthlessly and decisively!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by aljharem(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
I am loving the argument here, those pro-GEJ and pro-Buhari

The fact remains that those the voted for GEJ last election would NOT vote for him again because he has simply made the lifes of the masses harder. from Warri to Onitsha to Lagos up to Kano the fact remains that the eyes of the masses (no some rich nairalander that can afford a laptop and phone) have been opened.

Now the question is rather than Buhari going for it, can he chose endorse a candidate instead ?

I for one would not vote GEJ. I am thinking of the future of my children and THAT CANNOT BE BLINDED BY TRIBAL SENTIMENT.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=14pt]I WILL VOTE BUHARI!!![/size] GEJ IS UNELECTABLE IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by 1025: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
nigerains are so used to suffering that to think right is the worst thing for us. jonathan was the gov of bayelsa state-what does he have to show for that? he was the vice and acting president of nigeria-what did he show for that? he has been a selected/appointed/annointed president of nigeria for over a year now, what is he showing for that apart from cassava bread, lunching of made in china bulb, fuel subsidy removal with the proceeds going the same ways of the other funds, and then renaming unilag to mko university?
nobody is worried about the fate of our generations unborn. nobody is asking why corruption and corrupt politicians are having field days under jonathan.
one thing is sure here, THE WORST CANDIDATE OTHER PARTIES WILL PROVIDE US WILL BE 100% BETTER THAN THE SAINT PDP WILL OFFER.
we have tried pdp for 16 years, it important we give others chance even if it is for 1 yr. what is wrong for change. even in america, they swap parties so why are we sticking to this party even when they are taking us to grave?
how can we continue reading the news of how these criminals steal our billions only on newspapers? why are ppl here protecting a president that can't even say amen to prayers against corrupt politicians? why are we deceiving ourselves and for how long do we want to do this.
in my state Imo, pdp govs have been telling us that we are poor until an apga gov came to power last year. i urge us to visit the situations in imo today and compare it with what the former pdp govs did.
change is important and making politics competitive among parties will take us to the glory land but if this pdp knows that come rain come sun, they will be there, we will still remain the jungle country that we are.

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by honeric01(m): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
dominique: i also don't think GMB should be campaigning again especially after the announcement he made after his last defeat. however at this juncture, i'd rather vote for a donkey instead of PDP/GEJ. if another party doesnt present someone suitable by 2015, then buhari it is for me.

Sup? long time, where have you been? missed you o.. why you come abandon the sport section now? embarassed undecided
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by dominique(f): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3:

when GEJ and his fools finish stealing Nigeria's oil money, they will come for that in your pocket.

have they not started doing that already? removal of fuel subsidy, increase in phcn tarrif (when power situation is at its possible worst), increase in personal income taxes. only God knows what next move this evil administration intend to punish Nigerians more, yet some people can still boldly say they're proud of their decision and they'd do it again possibly because of tribal or religious sentiments. if thats not the height of delusion,i dont know what is. let hope y'all won't be suffering n weeping by the time your beloved GEJ is done with depriving you.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by honeric01(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
dominique:
have they not started doing that already? removal of fuel subsidy, increase in phcn tarrif (when power situation is at its possible worst), increase in personal income taxes. only God knows what next move this evil administration intend to punish Nigerians more, yet some people can still boldly say they're proud of their decision and they'd do it again possibly because of tribal or religious sentiments. if thats not the height of delusion,i dont know what is. let hope y'all won't be suffering n weeping by the time your beloved GEJ is done with depriving you.

I wish there was a way of separating those who didn't vote for this mess of a president from the HARDSHIP and EMOTIONAL/PHYSICAL insults we are currently getting.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by dominique(f): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01:

Sup? long time, where have you been? missed you o.. why you come abandon the sport section now? embarassed undecided
shey, longtime. i've not been so regular ever since my modem broke. i'm more of a silent observer these days wink
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by uche08(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
(Muslims-both rich and poor) are told to use their position of wealth (or otherwise) to promote Islam or else they will face destruction from Allah.

Q: Where can you find this in the Qu’ran?

A: Open Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:195, it is written here that you must use your wealth to champion Jihad of all kinds or else destruction is waiting for such a person on the last day.

“And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).”

SO huhari wen eelected will use Nija money to finance boko haram more and islamize nija.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by nagoma(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy:
SMH with all these stoopid name calling sef. They are stealing your money and yet you call them fools? Whos the fool here? grin
Now tell me who you are certain will not steal the oil money. Buhari? If Buhari tell me what made it certain.

Meaning if you can steal then you are not a fool! This is how their minds work and how they are brought up in the gutters the creeks and the rain forest. You have to be a thief to avoid being labelled foolish. The current leadership under Jona are working hard to avoid that label. Some cultures can only support bacteria. Tuwafiakwaaaa![quote]
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by askore: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
I believe nigeria belong to all of us, if Buhari decide to contest i believe he is exercising his right as enshrine in Nigerian constitution.those who are against buhari contesting come 2015 are those who believe in winning election through dubious means.shame on PDP and its anti people policies.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by kettykin: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
The fool is not even convinced to run or not , he should just run and run away if he wants to run

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by uche08(m): 12:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
(Muslims-both rich and poor) are told to use their position of wealth (or otherwise) to promote Islam or else they will face destruction from Allah.

Q: Where can you find this in the Qu’ran?

A: Open Surah Al-Baqarah Chapter 2:195, it is written here that you must use your wealth to champion Jihad of all kinds or else destruction is waiting for such a person on the last day.

“And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).”

So buhari will use nija money to finance boko haram wen elected.
askore: I believe nigeria belong to all of us, if Buhari decide to contest i believe he is exercising his right as enshrine in Nigerian constitution.those who are against buhari contesting come 2015 are those who believe in winning election through dubious means.shame on PDP and its anti people policies.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy: Some nairalanders are making it look like a crime being one of those who voted GEJ and to that I say FORK them ALL!

I voted GEJ and I am yet to regret it!. Why would I? Except for Boko Haram which is a weapon fashioned against GEJ himself, tell me how he has done something worse than his predecessors.

Many who support Buhari are doing so because they believe he is clean and so can clean up the country. While that assumption (that he is clean) is full of bumkun, I still maintain that even if he truly is clean, it woulnt necessarily make him the right person to fight corruption! In democracy, it doesnt work that way. If you get too 'harsh', people will take out by any means necessary.
Again, apart from the wrongly percieved clean nature of buhari, tell me what else he is good at. Tell me. We all listened to his debate last year when he cannot even make some basic statements about the country's affairs.
We are not yet talking about his violent utterances, actions and inactions. A man that could have saved youth corpers' lives by simply opening his mouth for 2 minutes, yet he kept mute and his supporters went on wanton massacres in his name. Dont you tell me to prove it because they carried Sai Buhari's placard while they are at it!

If no one that has a PROVEN and unblemished character is presented for nigerians to elect in 2015, GEJ will still be there and I will happily vote him again. It is not even as if he is doing badly, its just that nigerians want miracles even though they cannot create an atmosphere for miracle grin themselves!

It's either your IQ is lower than 5 - or you're a direct beneficiary of this clueless government...

But hey, who am I to judge your stupidity?? Each to their own. undecided
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by harryakon: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
i thought he said he wasn't contesting before....why would you just open your mouth without thinking and then have to change it. How are we going to take him to his word in the future?
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by kaeto(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
If Buhari will run in 2015,that will be very welcome,but first make the following afirmations publicly and mean them. (1)that he won't islamise the country (2)he is not going to play the northern bigotry
(3)he is going to tackle corruption without sparing even his party allies and cronies and set up policies that will foster development in all regions of the country.
And also he should shawn the old ways and campaign hard with all his might in all the regions even in the east because many of us are ready to die for him. And he could also pick a running mate in the person of Rochas to oust pdp. Many more needs to be done, if all things are put in place, we shall be saying byebye to pdp and corruption. I may disapoint some with this comment but i am well convinced that i am not dissapointing my conscience,this matters more to me. Long live Buhari,Long live the federal republic of Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
shymmex:

It's either your IQ is lower than 5 - or you're a direct beneficiary of this clueless government...

But hey, who am I to judge your stupidity?? Each to their own. undecided

With your high IQ, is there any other new vocabulary you have learnt apart from clueless?
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy:
With your high IQ, is there any other new vocabulary you have learnt apart from clueless?

Ask your fvcked face, and you may get an answer, reta/rd.. undecided
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by brabus(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy:

Tell me what is scandalous about subsidy. You can only say you dont like/want it. Other heads of state from IBB to OBJ did remove subsidy why then is it suddenly scandalous in GEJ's time.

You see nothing wrong in GEJ. I'll like to know you berra.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by POTUT(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
POTUT:
You know, you just stole my thoughts. This remains the first and only reason why I will NEVER vote for Buhari. Come to think of it, Buhari became the pause button to our democratic and political and social development as a nation. By truncating that democratic government in 1983, he put on hold all the solutions to today's political problems that would have naturally come with time.
For instance, had we continued in democracy in 1983, by now our national assembly men would not be allocating so much to themselves because we would have started crying out since 1983 and by 1987...1991...1995...1999...2003...2007...2011...we would have gotten our voting priorities right. Just look how widespread public indignation caused some high and mighty politicians to lose elections in 2011. People insisted that their votes must count and voted out those who had caused them pain. This exercise of painful realization would have begun since 1983, but Buhari paused it...thereby delaying our emancipation by ...count the years please.
In considering the principle of forgiveness, I think Buhari should mentor some young politicians and pass on whatever good dream he claims to have about Nigeria. I think young voting Nigerians should read history...and refrain from repeating it.
GEJ's opportunity to write his name in gold is ticking away. Hopefully, 2015 will be an opportunity for a passionate young Nigerian without any baggage to arise and shine forth.
Long live the good of Nigeria!!!

honeric01:

And you went to school? can you show US with fact that Buhari took over with a gun? can you show us that he was among those who carried out the coup?

So Mr. Professor, if some group of misguided soldiers truncate a legitimate government's mandate and hand you the reins of power you would gladly and patriotically take it up and unleash draconian (and retroactive) decrees upon your subjects and mete out lopsided treatments to democratically elected officials based on which part of the country they come from and continue to stay in power for 20 whole months without having the democratic thought to return power to civilians?
Please answer Mr. Professor.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
GEJ have missed it completely,even serious minded ibos that love this country will not vote for GEJ.One ibo man in my compound was still lamenting what happened to him and his family during the fuel subsidy removal.The man normally calls him PRODIGAL SON shocked shocked shocked
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by ikee(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
harryakon: i thought he said he wasn't contesting before....why would you just open your mouth without thinking and then have to change it. How are we going to take him to his word in the future?
Anybody can change his decision at any time that's the nature of man.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
brabus:

You see nothing wrong in GEJ. I'll like to know you berra.

You want to learn how to suffer and smile? being raped but call it "training"? being assaulted but call it "teaching"?
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by honeric01(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
dominique:
shey, longtime. i've not been so regular ever since my modem broke. i'm more of a silent observer these days wink

Eeyah, so why not get a new modem now? abeg i like your company on the sport thread jo, especially now that i am planning on getting very active with Nigerian sports (not after positive results from the 2 matches we have coming)
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Megabyts(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
Most nigerians are so corrupt that they cant recognise upright people.the fact is buhari is not corrupt and a far better solution to the present lame GEJ.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by AroOkigbo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
I won't be surprised if this DESPERADO ends up joining the PDP.

It's Nigeria. Anything is possible. *smh*
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Jakumo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
By 2015, it is highly probable that Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden will have been turned into a gelatinous pink goo, by a well-aimed Hellfire missile fired from a loitering UAV sent over to do the honors by Uncle Sam, who would undertake that vermin extermination measure to prevent a known mass-murdering terrorist organizer from running in ANY future elections deemed more significant than polls to elect village dog-catchers in the dusty desert hamlet of Northern Nigeria's forgotten wastelands, where that horrid little monkey was born.

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by doctokwus: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
Sick people.Buhari cannot b compared to Jonathan in any way;call him whatever u like,he is 100x betta dan d present or former occupants of Aso rock.GEJ can do whatever he likes bc reasoning has gone out of d door in some people's brains.Evn if he rigs himself in come 2015,generations unborn will ever regret d day dis man ever steppd foot in Aso rock.Buhari's conscience wi b guided by d fact dat he fought a just cause for d gud of his country men& women,legitimately,uprightly& doggedly,small,but soothing reward for a just man
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
majojolo: People of the swarm and forest, why don't you mind your business to hunting and fishing (in style) rather than making bad comments on a respected leader like BUHARI. Buhari is million times better than whoever your selfish mind prefer. Do you know your problem educated illiterates? You lack 'HOME TRAINING AND DISCIPLINE'. You don't respect people with integrity, you only respect BEAST like you upon all the suffering you people are facing. There is limit to bad people whether bunch of BEAST like it or not. SAI BUHARI (the name that frightens enemies).
Tell your gworo chewing cow-forkers to stop killing christians and concentrate on bowing down in worship of their so called 'god' ,allah, a meteorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army / Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency / BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.