Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court (6183 Views)

Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court / Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by habiolah(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2012
wuch kain tin be dis sef? Even when I dey secondary school dey copy my friend for exam hall, I no dey write verbatim: I go first understand wetin the guy dey talk, I go come arrange am with my own grammer, add other thoughts to it: the thing worked wonders.
This CBN governor sef mtcheew!
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by moshoodn(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
alj harem: If you want to criticize Sanusi please do but using slogans like Aboki etc is highly inappropriate and very very ethnocentric. angry

@ Op

Sanusi should have appeared, he would only make matters worse
IT IS A HAUSA WORD FOR FRIEND. . . ITS NOT A SLANG AND ITS NOT DEROGATORY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by Ejine(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
I'm sure Jarus will come write a lengthy neither-here-nor-there post in yet another attempt to defend Sanusi's intellectual emptiness.
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by aljharem(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
moshoodn: IT IS A HAUSA WORD FOR FRIEND. . . ITS NOT A SLANG AND ITS NOT DEROGATORY!!!!

I know that just as Yoruba which is a yoruba word for "when"

We all know the context in which people use it don't we ?
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by ektbear: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2012
habiolah: wuch kain tin be dis sef? Even when I dey secondary school dey copy my friend for exam hall, I no dey write verbatim: I go first understand wetin the guy dey talk, I go come arrange am with my own grammer, add other thoughts to it: the thing worked wonders.
This CBN governor sef mtcheew!

lmao! grin cheesy grin
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by Henritwist(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2012
he talks as if he is d author of his lectures. May be he does not knw how 2 reference. Boko haram CBN.
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by amaechijay: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2012
[/quote]wuch kain tin be dis sef? Even when I dey secondary school dey copy my friend for exam hall, I no dey write verbatim: I go first understand wetin the guy dey talk, I go come arrange am with my own grammer, add other thoughts to it: the thing worked wonders.
This CBN governor sef mtcheew![quote]

grin grin grin No be small thing o. Na real Aboki im be naa!
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by logica(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2012
Asiri olofo ti tu. Ogbeni come defend yourself o. No send your errand boys. Why has he not been arrested for contempt yet sef?
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by emmajew(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
aight
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by emmajew(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
good
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by bakila: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
bayooooooo: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Boko Haram in CBN, is a rigid square peg in a round hole.

That is what for you this thread is all about, ethnic and religious sh.it. The man went to the wrong court and his matter will be transferred to another court.
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by bakila: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
emmajew: It is shameful that Mr. Sanusi continues to be recalcitrant about stealing someone else's intellectual property. This man is an academic, his most prized possession is his publications, just as a career in banking is Sanusi's. The governor has been prancing around this country and elsewhere delivering powerful lectures and making heavy profits in terms of praises, approvals and estacodes. Now we are being told in clear terms how he stole those materials he has been mesmerising people with. Being foolish and stubborn in the face of this damning revelation cannot help him. His so-called brilliance has been rubbished, he should step out to the court and deny the plagiarism accusation or remain quiet so that the court can deliver its judgement.

Which intellectual property? Registered where? When the case starts fowl yansh go open Sanusi or Dike own.
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by CECOM: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
Guilty or not.. Sanusi has once again shown the Impunity, Abuse and Arrogance for which Public office holders are known for in Nigeria.
The plaintiff had written him privately about this issue and asked for an apology from which obvious he did not honor...What was he thinking.

The CBN in a statement issued April 25th defended SlS freed him of any blames even as the case is still before the court while also vouching for the CBN in whose capacity they claimed SLS now delivers his lectures.......Meeeeehn

It is only in this country that we play down and play politics with issues that mean a lot in other Climes.
Imagine he did not even appear in court.

1 Like

Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by onlysose(m): 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Let he who is not guilty of the same offense cast the first stone. It is high time you guys give up on this guy. The ship has sailed. He has stamped himself globally. This blackmail is so so cheap. Look for another one we are waiting for you.
Re: Plagiarism: Sanusi Refused To Appear In Court by shizzle11(m): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2012
bakila:

Which intellectual property? Registered where? When the case starts fowl yansh go open Sanusi or Dike own.

I will be on the look out for you when sanusi's dumb arse is "whipped" with the court verdict to hear your silly excuse, make sure you don't abscond ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bombshell Exposed: Sat Guru Maharaji Names Gen.buhari, Atiku, Sultan Of Sokoto, / graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You / The Igbo Conscience Intervenes On Igbo/yoruba Misunderstanding: Calls For Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.