Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Need Advice Please!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice Please!!! (452 Views)

Can 300k Startup A Football Viewing Centre?. (your Investment Advice Please) / Hello House,what Do I Need To Be A Guinness Distributor?advice Please! / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2012
I work in a restuarant in ebute metta ...
my bosss pay me 20,000 monthly and also accomodate me...
i have save up to 120,000 which i want to use to rent a room in apapa road ebute metta west..
my boss is trying to convince me not to rent the apartment because she holds my money and i dont think she is ready to give me the money.. but i know khow i can collect my money easily from her..
The problem here is that..
if i should rent the room and she sack me later on due to one or two reason...
it will affect me cox i will need to start looking for another job..
and the reason why i want to rent the apartmet is simply because .... the house is not that far from where i work..
so i have another bussiness idea on how i can eavsily get tokunbo used from at a very cheaper rate starting from 1500 and i will sell it for 2000 ...
there is a lady that selll that kind of phone in my area and people do patronise her very well.. simply because her phone is very cheap...
i know where i can get that phone and start selling it..
but another problem is that.. if i should start selling that phone... i will need to leave her work and look for where i will stay.. which i dont have other option apart from mushin where my mother stay and i can only stay with my mother for some month cox i am a man.. i will get marry someday and i cant continue to stay with my mother cox she is a lil bit troublesome...
p;lease what can i doo

(1) (Reply)

For Borehole,soil Investigation.... / Lin / Jatropha Curcas Seminar Bookings, Makurdi Benue State June 22 To 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.