Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Make Money For Selling SMS Cheat Recharge Cards. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money For Selling SMS Cheat Recharge Cards. (1274 Views)

Konga Using Merchant Money For Business. / How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money For Selling SMS Cheat Recharge Cards. by 080ictcom(f): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
DEALERS ARE NEED IN ALL STATE IN NIGERI

You can now build extra income at your local base in other to making more income. You can make money X2 for the amount you buy.

How I Build My Potential Customers.

1. SCHOOLS: I started going to Schools (Government, Private, and Federal) around my environs. I was facing a big challenging when I went to secondary schools because all the students have come of age that they can deliver information to their parents except on important messages. I later limited my advert to primary and nursery schools. Directors of Private Nursery schools are the people that paid me much because those children (pupils) cannot talk. How do you convince them? Very simple, I draft my proposal to the principal/ director of the school stating the advantages of bulk sms and why they need it. I told them with bulk sms, they can reach to the parents of their students concerning any information (changes in school fees, meetings, misconduct of any student etc) and above all, having a customize senders name e.g. ROGANA, IK DAY CARE etc.
2. CHURCHES: I book an appointment to see the clergy in-charge after which I will explain my purpose of coming. I also made a lot of cash here. Some churches used to send weekly activities to their members, wedding/ traditional marriage invitations’, burial invitations, birthday etc and above all, crusade campaign. I have generated not less than 50,000 phone numbers from the people that I have been sending messages. I used the opportunity to ask them to pay me for massive sms advert.
3. HOTELS, BANKS, MARKET TRADERS, CLUBS: I am been paid to offer bulk sms service to advertise or reach out or find more customers that will patronize them in their service.
4. UNIVERSITIES: I normally meet the course rep of every department in some institutions I have visited, telling them to use the services in reaching to their fellow course mate based on current information’s in their courses or departments.
5. INDIVIDUALS: Some people also paid me to send birthday, wedding or traditional marriage, surprise messages to their love one etc
6. POLITICIANS: I am among the people that benefits from Anambra Senatorial political elections. I set many messages at rate of N3.50, imagine how many numbers I generated and multiply with N3.50….
7. VISITING SOCIAL NETWORKS: due to the fact that I have full internet access in my house and office, I used that opportunity to visit forum websites (nairaland, naijaweblog etc), Dating sites (facebook, Tagged, twitter) to advertise my sites. Visit http://www.facebook.com/princeudonna and see for yourself. Sometime I will set my website to a default homepage to all cybercafé systems so that people that bought ticket will first visit my site before going to other sites.
You can discover better ways than mine.

For more information Call 08065195638
Re: Make Money For Selling SMS Cheat Recharge Cards. by 80kobo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
080ict.com:
DEALERS ARE NEED IN ALL STATE IN NIGERI

You can now build extra income at your local base in other to making more income. You can make money X2 for the amount you buy.

How I Build My Potential Customers.

1. SCHOOLS: I started going to Schools (Government, Private, and Federal) around my environs. I was facing a big challenging when I went to secondary schools because all the students have come of age that they can deliver information to their parents except on important messages. I later limited my advert to primary and nursery schools. Directors of Private Nursery schools are the people that paid me much because those children (pupils) cannot talk. How do you convince them? Very simple, I draft my proposal to the principal/ director of the school stating the advantages of bulk sms and why they need it. I told them with bulk sms, they can reach to the parents of their students concerning any information (changes in school fees, meetings, misconduct of any student etc) and above all, having a customize senders name e.g. ROGANA, IK DAY CARE etc.
2. CHURCHES: I book an appointment to see the clergy in-charge after which I will explain my purpose of coming. I also made a lot of cash here. Some churches used to send weekly activities to their members, wedding/ traditional marriage invitations’, burial invitations, birthday etc and above all, crusade campaign. I have generated not less than 50,000 phone numbers from the people that I have been sending messages. I used the opportunity to ask them to pay me for massive sms advert.
3. HOTELS, BANKS, MARKET TRADERS, CLUBS: I am been paid to offer bulk sms service to advertise or reach out or find more customers that will patronize them in their service.
4. UNIVERSITIES: I normally meet the course rep of every department in some institutions I have visited, telling them to use the services in reaching to their fellow course mate based on current information’s in their courses or departments.
5. INDIVIDUALS: Some people also paid me to send birthday, wedding or traditional marriage, surprise messages to their love one etc
6. POLITICIANS: I am among the people that benefits from Anambra Senatorial political elections. I set many messages at rate of N3.50, imagine how many numbers I generated and multiply with N3.50….
7. VISITING SOCIAL NETWORKS: due to the fact that I have full internet access in my house and office, I used that opportunity to visit forum websites (nairaland, naijaweblog etc), Dating sites (facebook, Tagged, twitter) to advertise my sites. Visit http://www.facebook.com/princeudonna and see for yourself. Sometime I will set my website to a default homepage to all cybercafé systems so that people that bought ticket will first visit my site before going to other sites.
You can discover better ways than mine.

For more information Call 08065195638

Nice one
Re: Make Money For Selling SMS Cheat Recharge Cards. by enquiryng: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2012
Am in ibadan...I don't know how much you need someone in ibadan....university of ibadan precisely...
Re: Make Money For Selling SMS Cheat Recharge Cards. by 080ictcom(f): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
enquiryng: Am in ibadan...I don't know how much you need someone in ibadan....university of ibadan precisely...

(1) (Reply)

Soap Production / . . So Far, How Would You Rate Truexgold's E-currency Online Exchange Services. / How To Make Easy Money On Clicksure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.