Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Beware Of Swimming Pools - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of Swimming Pools (19851 Views)

Do You Think This Swimming Pool Would Be Hygienic To Swim In?(pic) / Desist From Swimming! / Gym,fitness Centre & Swimming Pool In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
zubbainno123: Nice article.

Imagine a girl in her period swimming in D̶̲̥̅̊ same pool with ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊.

Actually, a friend of mine was on her period (which is usually quite heavy) when we swum yesterday. She used tampons though, but i couldn't help but think I was ingesting a fellow female's menstrual blood once that water went down my gut. We were five who went and about all of us took in different quantities of water at some point, including the bleeding chic. It made me nervy but I tried to not think about it. Oh God! embarassed
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by WhyAWhy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^^ C'mon now, why would any babe on her period even venture into the pool undecided undecided undecided
This thought would start haunting me whenever i see babes swimming.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
wetin consign me with swimming pool when i get jacuzzi for house! mtscheeew!
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by kandiikane(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
WhyAWhy: ^^^ C'mon now, why would any babe on her period even venture into the pool undecided undecided undecided

Olympic swimmers still compete on their periods.

If they use tampons, you shouldn't worry much unless they are heavy bleeders and tend to leak.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
WhyAWhy: ^^^ C'mon now, why would any babe on her period even venture into the pool undecided undecided undecided

Well, that's what I thought too. I seemed to be the only one apprehensive of the idea but the other girls assured me that no blood would leak into the water. And true to their words, I didn't see any stain on the girl's bikini when i went underwater. But you never know.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
berem: wetin consign me with swimming pool when i get jacuzzi for house! mtscheeew!
you forgot to add "specially built jaccuzi" grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by a1solution: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
what of swimming in the Rver?
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by doofanc: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
hassymo5: if na just pee, i no mind, what of girls wey dey menstrate (blood)..... U enta pool water wit blood from a girls pussy enta ur mouth!!!!

this is highly revolting :-@
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by double3(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
We nigerians have encountered worse scenario than this pool saga....Watin concern mad man n far journey.make I go drink alomo jor
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by double3(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
berem: wetin consign me with swimming pool when i get jacuzzi for house! mtscheeew!
I Neva see where dem dey swim for jacuzi before oh.lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by mrperfect(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thank you for the info.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
double3: I Neva see where dem dey swim for jacuzi before oh.lwkmd
wetin be my own? as far as say water dey for swimming pool and jacuzzi kini big deal!
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: you forgot to add "specially built jaccuzi" grin grin grin grin
yeah! thats what i mean bro! why should i drink someone's diluted urine all in the name of swimming in the pool? most swimming pools in naija are meant for the public. they even buy tickets to be allowed to swim! gadamnit!!
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dont swim in public, a standard pool cost about 3m, get a private pool in your home alternatively, indoor inflatable pools now exist for cheaper amounts.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by zubbainno123: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
naijasexy:

Actually, a friend of mine was on her period (which is usually quite heavy) when we swum yesterday. She used tampons though, but i couldn't help but think I was ingesting a fellow female's menstrual blood once that water went down my gut. We were five who went and about all of us took in different quantities of water at some point, including the bleeding chic. It made me nervy but I tried to not think about it. Oh God! embarassed
. [quote author=Karamy][/quote].

Ahhh, I can't believe ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ actually knew that ur friend was on her period nd ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ agreed †̥☺ enter D̶̲̥̅̊ same pool with her. Mehn dats gross!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by jude33084(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2012

cheesy cheesy life contermination number 1! grin grin
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by jude33084(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Dont swim in public, a standard pool cost about 3m, get a private pool in your home alternatively, indoor inflatable pools now exist for cheaper amounts.

angry and you think that if I have N3m I will use it for pool, abi? angry

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
I've never loved swimming pools. Always had poster's post in my subconscious.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by zubbainno123: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ignatio:

Damn man!!! Why you have to say a nasty thing like this? Now this will always
run on my mind whenever I want to take a dip.

Hahahahahaa............its simple ‎​Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ make sure ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ personally confirm dat all D̶̲̥̅̊ babes in D̶̲̥̅̊ pool r PERIOD free before taking a dive.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
zubbainno123: . .
Ahhh, I can't believe ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ actually knew that ur friend was on her period nd ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ agreed †̥☺ enter D̶̲̥̅̊ same pool with her. Mehn dats gross!!!

*Shrugs*. Oh well!
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by pendo89(f): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
I swim in pools mostly private. And I am aware of what people do.
Its always advisable to take a shower before u jump into the pool and after you come out.
There's nothing wrong with a girl in her ps swimming if shes wearing a tampon.It doesn't leak and water doesnt go in.
The pools are disinfected for these very reasons described here.
I am very conscious about sharing public things so I know which pools to avoid.
Bottom line is,once am inside the pool I enjoy the water, no time to check out who's peeing or what cz I will shower once am out
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by snthesis(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
me, i love farting in the pool grin grin grin grin grin
watching the bubbles rise to the surface and burst with a loud hiss is totally hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by countsparrow: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2012

it happened sometime ago, wen I was in secondary skool.. Me and my guys just finished swimming, next thing we say was a sanitary pad floating in d pool... Ewelewo!!! See as boys dey pour spit...
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
count sparrow: it happened sometime ago, wen I was in secondary skool.. Me and my guys just finished swimming, next thing we say was a sanitary pad floating in d pool... Ewelewo!!! See as boys dey pour spit...

Hmm. I find this hard to believe. lol
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by oweniwe(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
count sparrow: it happened sometime ago, wen I was in secondary skool.. Me and my guys just finished swimming, next thing we say was a sanitary pad floating in d pool... Ewelewo!!! See as boys dey pour spit...
^ u wan scatter my head wit laugh abi? God no go gree
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by kilimanjaro(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
jude33084:

angry and you think that if I have N3m I will use it for pool, abi? angry
Bro, no be for the person wey get N5M o, na for the person wey don chop belle full......com dey find how hin go burst hin stomach.....
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by kilimanjaro(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
@all,
If you are in Abuja, i will suggest you swim at Summersalt or Transcorp hilton. These pools are highly hygienic!
Don't go to Rita lori o, or else.......
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by ayobase(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2012

They no fit even try am.
Imagine indeed.....so disgusting!
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by ayobase(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: this is why i don't swim atall

Flimsy excuse!
Best exercise so far!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by ayobase(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
begwong: Tru talk,i am guilty of pissing in d ppool a few times
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by kilimanjaro(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
pendo89: I swim in pools mostly private. And I am aware of what people do.
Its always advisable to take a shower before u jump into the pool and after you come out.
There's nothing wrong with a girl in her ps swimming if shes wearing a tampon.It doesn't leak and water doesnt go in.
The pools are disinfected for these very reasons described here.
I am very conscious about sharing public things so I know which pools to avoid.
Bottom line is,once am inside the pool I enjoy the water, no time to check out who's peeing or what cz I will shower once am out
Nairalanders open their mouth while diving.
Re: Beware Of Swimming Pools by Tadup: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: you forgot to add "specially built jaccuzi" grin grin grin grin
#preferably digital jaccuzi#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / Conjoined Baby Girls Delivered In Nasarawa... / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.