Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met (4378 Views)

The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel / Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady / I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by salinson: 12:16am On Jun 02, 2012
I met this lady and I manage to collect her phone# so we talk often on phone until some days ago that we fix an appointed,so we decide to meet in an eatery so we chat very well,JU̶̲̥̅st̶̲̥̅̊ as if we are long time friend, but I never say any thing like relationship.
Now I intend to have her as ♍γ̲̣̣̥ wife due to I found every thing I want physically in woman in her especially the she dress with hijab in modern way & decent way . Pls how do U̶̲̥̅̊ think I could request her in a serious relationship with me, that will not offend her and in halal manner. pls ur reply is welcome thanks for the read. [color=#770077][/color]

Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by maclatunji: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2012
OP, are you capable of supporting a wife such that you could get married in like 6 months? If your answer is yes, tell her that you see her as your future wife because she has many of the qualities you want. If she says yes, you should then tell her that you would like to meet her parents or guardians. This will be done so that her people can meet and assess you and for them to agree on a tentative date for your people to come and met them. Depending on how enlightened she and her family are, you could have a valid marriage by the first or second meeting between you, her parents and your parents. What would then be needed is an Islamic officiating cleric and the Mahr which she must have agreed to

3 Likes

Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by maclatunji: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2012
OP, are you capable of supporting a wife such that you could get married in like 6 months? If your answer is yes, tell her that you see her as your future wife because she has many of the qualities you want, will she marry you? If she says yes, you should then tell her that you would like to meet her parents or guardians. This will be done so that her people can meet and assess you and for them to agree on a tentative date for your people to come and met them. Depending on how enlightened she and her family are, you could have a valid marriage by the first or second meeting between you, her parents and your parents. What would then be needed is an Islamic officiating cleric and the Mahr (bridal gift) which she must have agreed to. I assume that people from both your families present would exceed 5. Hence, you would have more than enough witnesses. This is called Akidu Nikah.

However, it is possible or even likely that your families will want the big wedding. In that case, your families meeting and agreeing to the two of you marrying is not enough for the two of you to be intimate. You still have to do the Akidu which I am sure that you have seen at the average Muslim 'big' wedding. Good luck and I wish you success. It looks as if you have found your soul mate.
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by salinson: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2012
@maclatunji I really appreciate for this enlightenment but intend to get married in 2yrs tym what can U̶̲̥̅̊ say about this cus Almighty Allah knows I av a Ģ♡̷̬̩̃̊♡̷̬̩̃̊Ď intention 4her.so I want to keep her till 2yrs tym for marriage pls talk to me thanks
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by maclatunji: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2012
salinson: @maclatunji I really appreciate for this enlightenment but intend to get married in 2yrs tym what can U̶̲̥̅̊ say about this cus Almighty Allah knows I av a Ģ♡̷̬̩̃̊♡̷̬̩̃̊Ď intention 4her.so I want to keep her till 2yrs tym for marriage pls talk to me thanks

My guy make I no lie to you, keep her at arms length before you fall into Zina. I know things are a little bit upside-down in Nigeria regarding these sorts of issues and what I would which is not "The Highest Islamic Standard" is that I would maintain mostly online contact with her (to reduce temptation as much as possible), let her know that I REALLY see her as "my future wife material" and lay-out my ambitions and plans as a young man. Her reaction to this will tell you whether you have hope or not. I know you are afraid that you might lose her to someone else and that would be sad. However, trust in Allah to keep her for you if she is meant to be yours or provide you with someone else that will be truly good for you if she is not meant to be yours.

My brother I feel you and understand.
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by salinson: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Thanks to U̶̲̥̅̊ moderator
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by maclatunji: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
^You are welcome moderatee grin
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by cdee(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Salam Alaikum Mallam Sallinson. ( This is after 2years Later) can We know the conclusion of ur interesting Discussion here. Are you Married to her now or planning to get Married soon or she's no longer in your life or you lost interest along the Line.

Also @ Maclatunji- can couples live together as Husband and Wife after Akidu Nikkah? Cos I do hear it's allowed then they can do their Wolimatul Nikkah Later. Salam Alaikum
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by sportfeva(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2015
@cdee: yes, people are committing this act. They said akidu nikah is the most important thing and they can perform nikah later like an anniversary. May Allah forgive and guide us.
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by Davivah: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
cdee:
Salam Alaikum Mallam Sallinson. ( This is after 2years Later) can We know the conclusion of ur interesting Discussion here. Are you Married to her now or planning to get Married soon or she's no longer in your life or you lost interest along the Line.

Also @ Maclatunji- can couples live together as Husband and Wife after Akidu Nikkah? Cos I do hear it's allowed then they can do their Wolimatul Nikkah Later. Salam Alaikum

Am interested in knowing if they are still together.......
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by Kunlexic(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
What of if the lady has relationship with another person?
Re: Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met by Chae: 6:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Salam, I intend to do just intro after niqqah, can she stay with me and live lik husband and wyf after d intro? Alsoam yet to understand the aqiduh pls can you put me tru

(1) (Reply)

Backbiting, Slandering And Amassing Of Wealth: Lessons From Surah Al Humazah / Why Islam In Northern Nigeria Is Different From The South / Sallah: Osun Offers Citizens Train Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.