Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official (8941 Views)

Tension In Edo Over Oshiomhole Aides’ Assault On Catholic Priest / Jonathan Surrounds Self With Sycophants As Aides –tofa / Fashola’s Aides Assault Journalists . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by simongonner: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2012
A Member of the House of Reps, Ibrahim Olaifa, yesterday watched on as his aides beat up an official of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Jerry B. Jediel to a pulp. Jediel was said to have tried to clamp the tyre of the lawmaker’s Toyota Camry (V6 2011 model) which was wrongly parked at the National Assembly. The incident caused pandemonium within the National Assembly complex as staffers and visitors alike ran for safety, thinking it was a bomb scare.

Jediel managed to free himself from his assaulters and fled into the lobby of the building which houses the Senate and House chambers, in search of refuge from policemen, shouting “Help” repeatedly, even as Rep Olaifa and his aides chased him further. The lawmaker’s aides eventually got him and manhandled him, tearing off the emblem on his uniform in the process. He was later rescued by police officers.

Rep Olaifa did not answer calls after the incident, but replied a text message sent to him saying, “Better be sure of your facts. If you write rubbish about me, I will go to court, I will sue you, I will sue your paper. Publish what you like, we will meet in court.”

House spokesman Zakari Mohammed declined to comment on the issue as he was yet to speak with Speaker Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. It would be recalled that in the last House, a Member, Chinyere Igwe slapped a sergeant-at-arms for asking for an his identity card.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9508%3Arep-watches-as-aides-assault-frsc-official&catid=41%3Anews&Itemid=30
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by simongonner: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2012
weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9508%3Arep-watches-as-aides-assault-frsc-official&catid=41%3Anews&Itemid=30
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by simongonner: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2012
imagine wat our lawmakers are doing,they should b called WRONGMAKERS...
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by ayobase(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2012
What do we expect from those!

2 Likes

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by jude33084(m): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2012
grin. This is a joke, right? grin grin
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by simongonner: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2012
jude33084: grin. This is a joke, right? grin grin
nt a joke man...i read it on internet this morning,check vanguard and daily trust
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by doctokwus: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2012
What do u expect frm confirmed "rogues& rascals"

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Silva79(f): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2012
And some idiots elected dis man? Nigerians aint u tired? We need a revolution ASAP...in a sane country dis bullshit cant happen. I wish i could lay my hands on some guns and bombs
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by jude33084(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2012
Silva79: And some idiots elected dis man? Nigerians aint u tired? We need a revolution ASAP...in a sane country dis bullshit cant happen. I wish i could lay my hands on some guns and bombs

Trust me you don't need those stuffs to enforce change,...convince your people to recall them back.

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by dan6019(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2012
Thieves, area boys and rogues as lawmakers, what kind of law will they make. OBJ has said it all. after all, he does not have immunity, let him answer for his misbehaviour now!

2 Likes

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by valencia25(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by roga: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2012
And when obasanjo said the house is full of rogues and robbers, do you guys think is a joke?

2 Likes

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by killuminati(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2012
simon gonner: imagine wat our lawmakers are doing,they should b called WRONGMAKERS...
lawbreakersgrin

2 Likes

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by alahamad(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2012
Damn dis is terrible....naija is now officially lawless.....yet we are expected to be optimistic when animals ar in charge of making the laws...........gosh
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by ZUBY77(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2012
Above the law
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by passionate88: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2012
Please which party does he belongs to
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Claumy2(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2012
Silva79: And some idiots elected dis man? Nigerians aint u tired? We need a revolution ASAP...in a sane country dis bullshit cant happen. I wish i could lay my hands on some guns and bombs
I believe you personi. Revolution! Revolution!! Revolution!!! That's all we need. What do you expect from rogues, criminals. Six policemen beat colleague to a pulp; has there been any update? The only way out, if you ask me, is to kill, kill. KILL and Kill all of them even their relatives, may be as well as their close friends; by that this country is very much likely to be better
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by PHIPEX(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Nigerians would'v been happier if this BH "revolution" is directed against this sort of power drunk Law makers but no, they will rather blow-up an innocent harmless GrandMother selling Akara at the market square. If you think there will be a day when every Nigerian will carry gun against these tyrants, you better think again. Law Makers my foot!

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Eray(f): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2012
simon gonner: imagine wat our lawmakers are doing,they should b called WRONGMAKERS...
or better stil, outlaw makers. Lol

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by simongonner: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2012
PHIPEX: Nigerians would'v been happier if this BH "revolution" is directed against this sort of power drunk Law makers but no, they will rather blow-up an innocent harmless GrandMother selling Akara at the market square. If you think there will be a day when every Nigerian will carry gun against these tyrants,u better think again. Law Makers my foot!
Boko haram are the goverment thats y..
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2012
So Baba (OBJ) was right afterall!

2 Likes

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by velo10: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2012
democracy in Nigeria is more like power for those in power.

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by simongonner: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2012
cogitoErgo: So Baba (OBJ) was right afterall!
even b4 obj said it,we al knew who they were,WE NEED REVOLUTION
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by daomi(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2012
Obasanjo don talk am,rogues & rascals.
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by rotiler: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2012
Serves the FRSC man right, them don chop my #2000 twice over such puny offence as forgetting to tie seat belt, i wish i was dia to partake in the "obeche"
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Ekpekus(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2012
Lawmaker made a law, breaks the law; a law Enforcer doing his job, lawBreaker takes law in his hand unlawfully by assaulting the enforcer he had by law empowered to enforce the law. Smh!!
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Silva79(f): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2012
rotiler: Serves the FRSC man right, them don chop my #2000 twice over such puny offence as forgetting to tie seat belt, i wish i was dia to partake in the "obeche"
U ARE A PATHETIC FOOL GETTING FORKED IN THE BUTT BY AN ILLUMINATI

2 Likes

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by double3(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2012
It's high time we learn to put the right people In power in flush out all these so called "law makers".(in quote).
There's no need to take the man to court cos hl end up going free.
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by bisi16(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2012
dis lawmaker just confirmed Obj's statement.
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by double3(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2012
rotiler: Serves the FRSC man right, them don chop my #2000 twice over such puny offence as forgetting to tie seat belt, i wish i was dia to partake in the "obeche"
Ow man grow up!!!....this is the kidda jibrish reasoning that kept this country in this state.
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by baslone: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2012

Your mum shouldn't be complaining about the 4k she paid for committing a traffic offense, it's her fault though cos she should have left you on the back-seat.

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2012
so d frsc guy no fit fight...abi? If na me ehn,i go teach both rep memba and d aide some lesson...its high time these vagabond in power are taught some lessons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed / FG Secures Financial Partner For $27.9Bn Escravos Seaport Industrial Complex / YORUBA HONOUR OR NOTHING ELSE. How Much Does It Cost To Run For Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.