Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official (8942 Views)

Tension In Edo Over Oshiomhole Aides’ Assault On Catholic Priest / Jonathan Surrounds Self With Sycophants As Aides –tofa / Fashola’s Aides Assault Journalists . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by AndroBlaze: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
saxywale:

I goggled his name and party, as at may last year, he was in Accord.[b] By September, he was in ACN. [/b]Now as at may 2012, he is PDP. Shame.

TBF to the ACN he was not in that party,if he was how come ACN has been the party that has consistently dragged him to tribunals and courts since he won his election last year?

www.punchng.com/news/oyo-acn-seeks-retrial-of-appeal/

Google just exposes the poor standard of Journalism we have in this country. Good news is if you take the word of the Punch over The Daily Times (which most sensible people would), he beat ACN by about 100 votes, so his rigging machine shouldn't be able to carry him to office next time.
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by remmer56(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
rotiler: Serves the FRSC man right, them don chop my #2000 twice over such puny offence as forgetting to tie seat belt, i wish i was dia to partake in the "obeche"
LOL@ "obeche"... What's the charge Fø̲я̅ such an offense normally.. Secondly did you pay to the government account or in hand.. If u paid to the gov, then you paid ur charges Fø̲я̅ having ignored what the law on safety says,,, Fø̲я̅ this, u done well.. Bt if u paid in hand and feeling all bitter n want to partake in d mans "obeche".... That na simple case of "mugu fall, sharp guy man chop"...... No nid Fø̲я̅ too much mouth...
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Eazeee(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
i pity d FRSC officer because @ d end of d day his superior officer after discussing wit d Honorable wil ask d poor officer 2 tender an apology 2 d Honorable 4 ASSASINATION OF CHARACTER or risk been dismised. datz how it always end & wil continue 2 b until Nigerians com back 2 dia senses n KILL DEM ALL. or may b d officer is employed by d Honorable's political opponents 2 rubbish his gud image & d story ends.datz anoda version

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by balogunsam(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
mheeeenn!!!! if this kind of a thing were to happen to meeeeee....ah!! i wont cry o cuz i knw i just got beaten into millions...honestly!
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by newacca: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
these crazy people are full of shit. Power intoxicates. Meanwhile all men are equal before the almighty. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by akunjohn(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hmmn,Nigerian we hail thee
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by teskyg: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2012
Sue his ass and become a Multi millionaire officer.
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by stagger: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2012
Ever since FRSC tried to rip Nigerians off with the N50,000 number plate, I do not sympathise with them. Not them or police or anyone. If anyone of them gets beaten, they should take it as occupational hazard. Shikena!
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by nairaman66(m): 5:02am On Jun 03, 2012
Ready for a revolution yet, I guess not! Nigeria as a country is filled with endless problems.. I wan sleep jwo!
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Skoopy(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2012
Silva79: And some idiots elected dis man? Nigerians aint u tired? We need a revolution ASAP...in a sane country dis bullshit cant happen. I wish i could lay my hands on some guns and bombs
better still, join BH...
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Skoopy(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2012
rotiler: Serves the FRSC man right, them don chop my #2000 twice over such puny offence as forgetting to tie seat belt, i wish i was dia to partake in the "obeche"
you're a rascal that's not/far from been in power.
Didn't knw such pple exist even in the 21st century. wink
Re: Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official by Bee4real: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2012
Av u all 4gotten who dis IBRAHIM OLAIFA was, he was d Chairman Lagos state Guild of Dr. Dat led d so called illegal Dr's strike in lag b4 Election. He was sacked n later reinstated n asked to resigned. The ACN accused him of acting PDP's script, he denied it n he later fought 4 a an house of Rep's ticket under PDP's n failed to get it n later wen decamped to ACCORD PARTY in Oyo state under d inflence of Formal Gov. RASHEED LADOJA. he contested n won. So u see d calibers of lagos Drs' union leaders d man is a FUCKING MEDICAL DR turned politician.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RVSG Wanted To Force Ijaw Language On An Igbo Town Opobo But They Rejected It / Nigerian Senate To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks / Gwarzo’s Suspension: I Cannot Be Blackmailed – Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.