Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help With Cheap Flight From Nigeria To The U.S A. - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Help With Cheap Flight From Nigeria To The U.S A. (1004 Views)

Let's Crowd Source The Cheapest Flight From London To Lagos For July Ending / Flights From Nigeria To Caracas Venezuela / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Cheap Flight From Nigeria To The U.S A. by meggy11: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2012
@ house:
please can you help with cheap airlines to the U.S.A? Another question if one books can it be refundable? I need urgent answers and thanks in advance.
Re: Help With Cheap Flight From Nigeria To The U.S A. by meggy11: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
No contribution yet? Still waiting guys!
Re: Help With Cheap Flight From Nigeria To The U.S A. by firstdolphin: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2012
meggy 11: @ house:
please can you help with cheap airlines to the U.S.A? Another question if one books can it be refundable? I need urgent answers and thanks in advance.

Hi meggy without checking fares for you I can authoritatively tell you that delta airline offers the cheapest class of ticket to the US depending on where your destination is though. If you'll call me tomorrow I can check for you when I get to work but I'll need your travel date nd your return date and I'll also like to know if you'll like a direct flight or connecting flight then your state of arrival in the US... U can reach me on 07036702207 or email me at travels1stdolphin@yahoo.com

I'll be honored to help
Re: Help With Cheap Flight From Nigeria To The U.S A. by firstdolphin: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
I will presume that you do not need the services of my agency again as regards your travel inquiry. In case you still would like for me to help you please drop your contact info.
Thanks
Afolabi Oluseyi
First Dolphin Travels

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Reasonably Cheap Hotel For About 3k Per Night Nin Benin City. / How To Board A Flight As A First Time International Traveler / Low Price Hotels In Wuse, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.