Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How To Start A Business Without Capital - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start A Business Without Capital (6499 Views)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pls, send to osadeyiibk@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Musyus(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pls, inbox me the details on Phatyus79@gmail.com.I will be awaiting your message. Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by paxnka: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2012
I am interested too. paxnka727@gmail.com
thanks for good deed.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2012
Me too bostonglades@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by empron(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2012
remodee24@gmail.com thanks
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by oriste(f): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2012
Tosanfamous@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by rainymilli: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2012
Milliwood is a group of yung entrepreneurs who sell everytin d "BIG BOIZ" wear today!, ranging from Shamballa,Jesus piece,DSesigner snapbvacks,G-shock,Coin purse,New era belts.(LV,Gucci,Hermes and more)

HOW TO BUY!
Call me on 0808173204379 and add me on facebook damie63@yahoo.com(to be sure am real)

IF you live within lagos i will deliver the goods for you AT N500 only, nut if u outside lagos(i get alot of that), i send goods tru ABEX or FEDEX depending on where u are exactly!

Original Jesus piece in d below pic is N5000.
Origianl Shamballas- N2000
COIN purse- N2000
Original GSHOCK- N5000
Original Snapbacks-N3500
Belts-Range from N6000 upward!

If u"ve got BB..call me,will snd my pin to you! so u can see d pix...

Call me on 08084822085 and lets talk, also add me on fb damie63@yahoo.com
Milliwood, your goods will get to you!
Thank you
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by paxnka: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2012
Also send to paxnka727@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by highlevel8: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
I need N1M to pay back N1.5M in one year.

Or

N2M to pay N3M in one year.

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, and we want to launch our products.

Contact -
highlevelng@gmail.com
0802 3406063
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by mandelex: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls sir i we like to have d information too,i ve being try2make a money online too bt no opportunity to do dat. Pls send me too i we like2try it bamtexdalex@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by practitioner(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
my email is teziukwu@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by kinglee007(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
will like to have one. please mail it to me, nick.deeveetechng@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by INFO70: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls Send It to bizlinkone@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by kolemm: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
mydez: Please I wud like a copy forwarded to (kolemm@yahoo.com)
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Timsezeh(m): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2012
I need it please timsezeh@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Awofilip: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2012
Pls forward a copy of the e-book to Awofilip@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by captainvagin: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2012
Please forward a copy to my inbox: macparker@live.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by neksummi(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2012
The problem is not in having the ebook but in sitting down to read and putting to practice what it teaches. How about keying into an already existing business. A rapidly growing 7 year old global leader in it's field which is launching in Nigeria this month? U don't bother about creating products, inventory, bills, paying salaries, all u do is just promote and earn. For details, text ur best email address to 08063306838.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
oluface@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by theffanyi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pls send to me kingsound@hotmail.com
Thank you
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Observer2(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
Who amongst you here have recieved the coded info? Your mails could be used for other stuffs.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by marvrid(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Many people have recieved the ebook. The problem with Nigerians is that they dont want to work at all. When you drop your email for me to drop the info for you, how many emails will i start to copy on the internet when im giving you a free offer? I dont request you to drop your emails. Send email to kola@marvrid.com and you will instantly get your offer. Some email addreses are not even correct, mail demon returned some emails. Good luck
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Osteve2(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2012
marvrid: I dedicate this writeup to those who are dreaming of starting their business but hindered by fund. i am not a guru or somebody trying to sell you a myth, but i am a young man who is trying to find an honest way of survival. i tried many possibilities i found on the internet and even attended many bogus seminars. at the end of the day I was able to find something and it really yielded a positive results.

The business I ventured into was Online Business because then I dont have money to start my physical business. Today i have big physical business and my online business keep expanding.
What did I do? and How do I go about it?

I ventured into Information Marketing.
try to do google search, there are lots of resources to help you get started. though a lots of scammers are parading themselves as genuine internet marketers here in Nigeria but there are many honest people as well.

I started with zero capital and i am happy to tell you that i got the money i used for my physical business form it.

The RULE: dont scam people.
I can give you a free copy of my ebook on how i did my own. you can mail me if you need it.
Happy Sunday
send it to me pls: princeolasteve@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by goochad: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
I am new on this forum but I find very many of the discussions to be educative. Keep it up.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by sunky644(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Please send it to sunky644@gmail.com. Thanks, but why is it that no one has acknowledged receiving the info?
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by apexutason: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
i nid 2 send 2 apexutason@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by amable20: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
no business without capital.......... bitter truth
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by marvrid(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2012
I am sure that everybody who followed my advice of sending mail to kola@marvrid.com for their copy of the book had got it. Instead of droping ur email address and expecting the book, let us be proactive in our approach. We can only create an enduring and lasting business in the atmoshere of seriousness and sincerety. Go to www.marvrid.com join the marvrid free resources' room and you have made a solid move to start your profitable business.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by dav8id(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2012
Alternative of making money with litle or no money is facebook consultancy service, you can get tHe full free details here www.davidovye..com
Goodluck 07037781319

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Top Quality Turkish Security Doors? Contact +2348131880944 / Used And New Concrete Or Cement Mixer For Sale / Now Available,Car Hire/Cab Services From Asaba To Any Destination, 081-22297171

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.