Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

How To Start A Business Without Capital - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Start A Business Without Capital (6506 Views)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / Amazing, Discover How You Can Start Importing Goods From China Without Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by marvrid(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Thank you. I have uploaded the ebook for you to download here. i could observed that many are not getting the ebook especially those who are new to the internet. download your ebook below now or visit www.marvrid.com

Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by INFO70: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hi, kindly forward a copy to bizlinkone@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Patdaji(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
Patrickdaji@yahoo.com. I nid it pls
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
The easiest and the best is GOOGLE ADSENSE which you can follow and download a FREE step by step EBOOK about here at

www.nairaland.com/998086/me-how-set-up-google

marvrid: I dedicate this writeup to those who are dreaming of starting their business but hindered by fund. i am not a guru or somebody trying to sell you a myth, but i am a young man who is trying to find an honest way of survival. i tried many possibilities i found on the internet and even attended many bogus seminars. at the end of the day I was able to find something and it really yielded a positive results.

The business I ventured into was Online Business because then I dont have money to start my physical business. Today i have big physical business and my online business keep expanding.
What did I do? and How do I go about it?

I ventured into Information Marketing.
try to do google search, there are lots of resources to help you get started. though a lots of scammers are parading themselves as genuine internet marketers here in Nigeria but there are many honest people as well.

I started with zero capital and i am happy to tell you that i got the money i used for my physical business form it.

The RULE: dont scam people.
I can give you a free copy of my ebook on how i did my own. you can mail me if you need it.
Happy Sunday
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by optimus30: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pls i nid d info,eddyslakersr@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
optimus30: Pls i nid d info,eddyslakersr@yahoo.com

You can as well download this GOOGLE ADSENSE ebook all for FREE which you can use to startup a business of your own here @
www.2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/22
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by marvrid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Please Take Note: I have attached the ebook on one of my rejoinders above. it surprises me to see that people are still dropping their emails. please if you need the info visit www.marvrid.com and join Marvrid Free Resources' Room where you will have opportunity to download many ebooks they are selling at high prices for free.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by practitioner(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
Marvid could u pls send me a copy of the ebook.teziukwu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by greatestbe: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
GREAT INFO
A Book marketing firm is looking for DILIGENT AND HARDWORKING people who can market her books across the nation and beyond.COMMISSIONS are up to 100%.
INTERESTED PERSONS CAN APPLY. STUDENTS AND WORKERS WHO WANT TO MAKE EXTRA CASH CAN ALSO APPLY.
Send BEN EBEDE a message on FACEBOOK or mail GREATESTBENFOREVER@YAHOO.COM
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nomswilli(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2012
pls i would also nid d info sirorgee@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by akpumping7720(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
magnumbase@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Chigorkizz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
Chigorkizz@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by hamodluv: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
i will like to av it. hamodluv@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Cyprian213(m): 5:18am On Aug 10, 2012
Plz ur ebook at chimezie_maduako@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Pls, u can also send it to my own box as well teejayderespect4real@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by stevenco: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2012
Am interested pls send info to dynastyresource@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Toptic(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2012
Hi,
Although i don't know of a business you can start without capital...but i know of a good business idea that you can start making money from with initial capital of N3k or there about.
Decorative asbestos/ceiling worth investing into. With N50k you'll have a business that you can even leave for those coming behind you.
The good news about it is that you don't really need huge capital to start and with just N3k or there about you can have your first production on ground.
Profitablity? Don't mind, once you get it produce and people sees it, you'll be surprise to see how they will start asking you to produce it for them...and even get distributors in your environments.
All information you need to start is available @ http://decorativeceiling..com

Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by remecy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pls send me a copy
remecy@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by modupeoluwole: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
The most common excuse for not owning a business is an empty pocket. People live with the wrong mindset that you can only own a large company if you have a large capital, this is just wrong and unfortunately this is the reason why young boys and girls have delayed very profitable business ideas. This steps will help you build a large company with no capital at all and get your good investors that can make your dreams come true in life.

Read more @

http://foreignukraine24.com/start-your-business-without-a-penny/
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by chrisnigga: 5:50am On Dec 23, 2012
Please, send me the eBook at ojeodii@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by SwitAyi(f): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Pls send 2 me,Aishat4diplomat@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Megaxy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls send it to me. mightysuco2007@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by gabriel74: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
pls send me the ebook.. gaboosamoo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by Megaxy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
I need a copy. mightysuco2007@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by gatewaplay: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
i hope the information was useful to all those that received the free pamphlet.at www.gatewayplay.com you can raise capital for any business of your dream.i must warn you its not free but a lot of people have testimonies from this site.if you are the lucky type then get rich playing!MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by pemiboy: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls have been looking 4 dis opportunity,send me a copy emmancoakins@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Business Without Capital by apostleb: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
pls send it to me my email is needubarry@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Used And New Concrete Or Cement Mixer For Sale / Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer + Slippers, Massager And Pain Relieve 5 In 1 / Aquariums Lagos, Nigeria. Sales, Repairs, Maitenance Fro Homes, Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.