Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,169 members, 7,856,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me (1699 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by dguy2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
she's my gf, she loves so much that i'm even scared of her... Actually when we started i didnt meet her a virgin, but she was my first and we've been faithful to each other since then. Right from the beginning, she sometimes would ask me not to use con.dom which i refuse and bacause of that i'm always afraid of getting intimate with her because i didn't want to have a child now, considering the fact that i just finished my NYSC last year and i'm not buoyant to that level yet. But i remember she once told me when i was serving that she can have a baby for me even then, but i begged her that it wasn't time yet that i didn't want to produce a child i wont be able to take care of and i dont want to impregnate a girl and deny her cos of the expenses involved. So we moved on like that, but after some time, when she discovered i was avoiding bleep, she moved out of the city where i was staying to stay with her sister, but as conji will have it, we talked and i explained to her the reason why i was always afraid of getting intimate since i've also heard that even con.dom can tear if care is not taken. Somehow she said she will come during her safe period. So she came and since i'm not the one calculating it for her, on our second period after she came back, she then asked me if i shot inside and i told her yes, then she started telling me that she thinks her safe period had elapsed (please note that she did not tell me this before d s.ex). I was wroth because to me it was as if after telling her what i feared the most, she now used it against me, and when i tried to tell her how i felt, she got angry and left without contacting me. Now i can't even ask her to know if she's pregnant or not. Pls fellow Nlanders i need your objective opinion about this matter as right now i think i've made up my mind that i cannot marry her since she could behave like that, but at the same time, i cant bear my child not knowing me (that is, if she is pregnant). Please i dont know what to do now, i need your advice. thanks so much.....
Please those sanctimonious people should please keep their opinions to themselves because the people i need here are adults that will reason and give their opinions irrespective of religion
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by acidtalk: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
Call or send her a text.

If its not too late let her take all those pills dey swallow after the finishing shag*ging.

My worries for you is are you sure this lady doesn't have any sexual disease she plans on spreading (maybe as a revenge or something)? Just my concern.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by dguy2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
acidtalk: Call or send her a text.

If its not too late let her take all those pills dey swallow after the finishing shag*ging.

My worries for you is are you sure this lady doesn't have any sexual disease she plans on spreading (maybe as a revenge or something)? Just my concern.
She has been faithful to me. my only problem is why she didn't tell me, at least, so i could use protection since i had already told her that this is my fear. She said she felt that if she told me, i would have changed my mind.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by acidtalk: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sssssshhhhh! KEep shut!!

Never ever vouch for a girl.
There's no meter between those let's so you can never tell if a lady is faithful or not.

That's the worst mistake any man should do. Once you aren't married to her, don't assume she isn't testing other waters else where. Afterall if she is ready to settle down and she is not, no matter how much she loves you, she will one day decide to move one.

She might either want to die you or another guy somewhere else down with pregnancy.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
The OP is at fault. You should have known that she was desperate to tie you down with a baby but you overlooked it.
Call her and ask her if she is pregnant or not.
IMO, the girl loves you and wants to Matt you by force using the pregnancy as leverage
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Adeks(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
@Op i really do understand when u say u dont want ur child not to know u, at d same time, i do not advice abortion... but dont u think u need to find out from her first, to ascertain if she's actually pregnant, so that u wont give urself hypertension ooooo.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by beylinko(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Umh! Jst because she told u she was on safe period doesnt mean u should nt protect ursev. Using a condom cud have saved u from all these agony. Was she also sleeping wen u were doing d tin dat she had 2 ask if u shot inside or nt?
Am nt a soothsayer so i cnt tel u her tot but what i tink is dis. Ur gal is nt pregnant dou u fell for her banter. She's only seeking 4 attention makin u 2 beg, care n d rest. Hw u wil go abt dat thereby makin her openup i cnt say.D only tin i advice u to do is take charge of ur relationship,take ur stand wen u make decisions pertaining 2 matters of intimacy.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
ff
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by 2goodbobo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Poster nawa for u o. Which kind advice you dey look for na? Instead of make you use Oliseh(comdom) you say no but rather you prefer to skin dive and now yawa don gas na him you come dey open up for here! E sweet pussycat na him he drink Tea. So carry your cross o.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Galads(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is at fault. You should have known that she was desperate to tie you down with a baby but you overlooked it.
Call her and ask her if she is pregnant or not.
IMO, the girl loves you and wants to Matt you by force using the pregnancy as leverage
This reminds me of some years back.was exactly in ur shoe but the difference is that then I just got admission into a highly respected military hihger institution and I guess that made her wanna tie me down cause she saw a bright future..slept with her just twice and went back to skul 5mnths l8ta was when she told me she was pregnant...don't take this lightly, do all you can to get to know whatz on her mind at the moment and all you can to convince her before it gets too late..gudluck
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^
How did you solve it?
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Adeks(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
@Galads Yes o pls tell us wat u did. we'd like to learn 4rm ur experience
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
I am still waiting ooo
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by snthesis(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
@op
U've been setup. happens all d tyme- dats why a guy shud have self control.
my pal was a victim fell for dis ish exactly wen he was serving- poor dude d gal tie am down sharp sharp- while he thot he was inlove grin grin.
suckkers that fall dis crap are dudes that didn't have a social life, bad girls sniff them out give em the attn and get them tied, hook line and sinker.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
snthesis: @op
U've been setup. happens all d tyme- dats why a guy shud have self control.
my pal was a victim fell for dis ish exactly wen he was serving- poor dude d gal tie am down sharp sharp- while he thot he was inlove grin grin.
suckkers that fall dis crap are dudes that didn't have a social life, bad girls sniff them out give em the attn and get them tied, hook line and sinker.
true
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by mashnino(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
oga you are being so over sensitive here?

what you are actually doing is enuf to get her angry

cos you are making it seem like she's not worth it..

but send her text messages...messages do magic..

cos at this time your voice irritates her..
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mikkygeezy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
Guy d babe loves u but she is not sure if u wld marry her. So she wants 2 tie u down wit a pregnancy. Just pray she is not pregnant cos u don marry be dat o.
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
Shhh.Shut up,shes pregnant believe me, if i wil c her,i wil tel ha 2 keep d pregnant 4 u,u are a cheater u dnt luv her,dat is wat is happenin 4 people lik u,u wnt 2 use her nd dumped her?God catch u shege
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by dguy2(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Shhh.Shut up,shes pregnant believe me, if i wil c her,i wil tel ha 2 keep d pregnant 4 u,u are a cheater u dnt luv her,dat is wat is happenin 4 people lik u,u wnt 2 use her nd dumped her?God catch u shege
NO bro, i dont cheat and i loved her so much, until now dat i'm feeling seriously betrayed
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2012
I know you will feel betrayed. She is forcing herself on you and that is a result of being scared that you might not marry her in the long run.
I doubt she will have an abortion and you don't want your kid to grow up without his/her father present so I guess her plan is working
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Galads(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2012
Adeks: @Galads Yes o pls tell us wat u did. we'd like to learn 4rm ur experience
Mynd_44: I am still waiting ooo
its actually a long story, but am gona cut it short..we all know trying to remove a 4mnths pregancy is like trying to comit sucide and nt expecting to die...when she told me she was pregnant, I fell sick imediately and at that time I was still not matured enough to cater for a kid talkless of getting married.people, friends adviced me to deny everything but my conscience just couldn't do that.the matter reached my family, they called me on fone but I just couldn't deny it so they took her in, she gave birth..while I was having a chat with her just to know why she didn't tell me when she noticed she was pregnant, she confessed she wants somebody like me that can take goodcare of her and the only way she can do that is to take in for me. She also said she has aborted before for another guy and that made me hate her with passion..after then I told her in plain words that I can't marry her and the only thing joining both of us is that little man that looks exactly like his daddy...
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2012
So this even happened a long time ago
*hisses*
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by kpolli(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2012
I can assure u, if she was pregnant. . . She would have contacted u by now. . . Atleast she didn't just want to have ur child for nothing
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by mspookie: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Learning from mistakes. whatever d case may be; am very sure u will b more careful next time. BTW, its ok to make mistakes. afterall, we aint perfect cheesy EXPERIENCE is forever the best TEACHER
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Adeks(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Galads at least u're sure d boy is urs since im resemble u wella. Jst dat u 2 will av to make sure u dont affect d boy's life negatively with ur differences o. because dz days, children are much happier to see their parents 2geda dan being apart. believe me it can be traumatic. anyway sha all d best there. @op pls find out if she's pregnant and let us know o
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Killz1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Capital M U M U. . .
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by richy5(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
Killz.:
Capital M U M U. . .
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
When unmarried girls are desperate for babies, you should smell rat. Previous guys used her as washing machine. and she found out how mumulicious you are, she is trying to push herself on you. and again, maybe she is pregnant for one of her customers, and seeing ur mumu-ness, shes trying to make u responsible. Oga oo. mumunson. u dey trust woman 100 percent. odensine
Re: Is She Using Me? Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
kpolli: I can assure u, if she was pregnant. . . She would have contacted u by now. . . Atleast she didn't just want to have ur child for nothing
Or she might just be waiting for a time when she knows that abortion will be outta the question.
Wait people, are protection that expensive now?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Regain Trust From My Girlfriend / 50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! / Pls Kindly Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.