Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (972 Views)

5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Typical Conversation B/w A Naija Man And Im Naija Wife & Also------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
i
Re: W by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Don't you get tired of this crap? You are from Zimbabwe and you love it there fine we get you stop disturbing us here
Re: W by olaboy1: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
thank you so much mynd. when will you lot stop all this about nigerian men dis and dat, we are getting sick by the day
Re: W by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
ola_boy: thank you so much mynd. when will you lot stop all this about nigerian men dis and dat, we are getting sick by the day

she said "WEST AFRICAN"...she didn't mention nationalities. lipsrsealed
Re: W by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

she said "WEST AFRICAN"...she didn't mention nationalities. lipsrsealed
The OP has an history of bashing anything African that is not Zimbabwe
Re: W by onila(f): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
because most of yr women r who-res tongue but they are still the nicest girls out there cheesy
Re: W by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

Hmmm...
Re: W by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila: because most of yr women r who-res tongue but they are still the nicest girls out there cheesy
the two of you are the same
Re: W by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
tongue
Mynd_44: Don't you get tired of this crap? You are from Zimbabwe and you love it there fine we get you stop disturbing us here
no one begged u to comment. just dont read my posts if they bore you
Re: W by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
That is not true...you don't have to follow up on any comment that I post please feel free to ignore my posts and comments. I don't stalk u dear
Re: W by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is a public forum and I can comment on any thread I wish
Re: W by tunnytox(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Many Zimbabwean and SA girls are beautiful and down to heart, if I'm not married I know few of them that I'll date. Having said that the OP need not to generalise, the few WAfrican men the OP is talking about are very immature and cannot be used to describe many other W Africans just like we cannot use few SA whores to judge all SA/ZIM girls.
Re: W by whitesoul212(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
@op
kk...hope u dont mind me adding you...dont worry,am going to give u all the praises u need.
Re: W by luvgp: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2012
I am SA National land full of diversity.SA culture differs from West African culture won't speak about beauty as being beautiful is from the inside not the physics. SA women are so full of love and respect their men. They are not violent and can't return words or fight. SA women are so submitive. Most of West African men fall for their character because they are so easy to be with. They are not fussy but then comes the culture between WA men & SA women in the process. Once both find a way to deal with cultural differences they live happily ever after. I don't believe in WA women or SA women, or SA men or WA men. I believe in overcoming differences. These men that speak ill of SA women can't keep up with their drive I guess. Let God be the one to judge.

1 Like

Re: W by onila(f): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
lu v_gp: I am SA National land full of diversity.SA culture differs from West African culture won't speak about beauty as being beautiful is from the inside not the physics. SA women are so full of love and respect their men. They are not violent and can't return words or fight. SA women are so submitive. Most of West African men fall for their character because they are so easy to be with. They are not fussy but then comes the culture between WA men & SA women in the process. Once both find a way to deal with cultural differences they live happily ever after. I don't believe in WA women or SA women, or SA men or WA men. I believe in overcoming differences. These men that speak ill of SA women can't keep up with their drive I guess. Let God be the one to judge.

smiley come n see the beauty of south african women here https://www.nairaland.com/843851/beauty-south-african-women

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Women / Is This Wrong? What Can I Do About It? / Sex Is Really What A Man Needs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.