Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

DATING: Our Relationship Wants, Boys VS Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DATING: Our Relationship Wants, Boys VS Girls (886 Views)

Family Drama: We Helped A Homeless Woman Now Shes Dating Our Ex Husband / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Funny BBM Chat - Sex For Human Hair? [Guys Vs Girls] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DATING: Our Relationship Wants, Boys VS Girls by 2sexy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
Teaser for the Day.....

Written by Canice Dim

On many occasions, i've come across facebook pages highlighting complaints of girls who are looking for, without any success,
guys who would love them so dearly without demanding for sex from them.
This is so touching and also,
so good to know that there are girls who really are so virtuous in our today's world.
This is commendable, indeed.

But the question has always remained;
Is it possible for a guy to date a girl without romantic demands ?

I want to believe that it is possible.

But then, it seems to me that the guys do have their complaints too.

Sex apart.
One thing i have also observed about ladies generally, especially with what they post on relationship pages is this;

An average lady would wish for a boyfriend who in their words,
WOULD TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Now, this is the major problem of relationships in Africa.

When a lady reduces herself to a property TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, where now lies her moral right to demand for NO SEX in the relationship ?

Properties are owned and one mark of ownership to a property is that one would have to take care of it.
Now when one takes care of a property as the owner,
he'll be automatically bequeathed with the full right to DO WITH IT AS HE DEEMS FIT.

By asking to be taken care of,
girls, ladies and women reduce themselves to properties.

NOW THIS IS JUST WHY IT HAS NOT YET MADE ANY SENSE TO GUYS TO DATE A GIRL WITHOUT HAVING SEX HER.

Hence, the popular joke that;
If the girl is saving her body for her future husband,
the guy should also save his money for his future wife. Lol

Now before i start sounding and seeming like a guy that tries to avoid responsibilities towards women,
i have to state here that every relationship comes with its responsibility.... FOR SURE !

But my point here is this;
Our young girls should understand that relationships should be about PARTNERSHIP.

In partnership, both parties should be able to bring the goods that makes the relationship to work ON THE TABLE.

Me thinks men feel cheated when they bring all the goods (money) and they get nothing but promises in return.

In place of sex,
if a lady would be intelligent enough to make her man to want to always come home to her, then RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX WOULD BE MADE MORE POSSIBLE in our world today.

I may not know what ladies would really have to do to attain this,
But Where There Is A Will,
There Is A Way.

But until then,
relationships would continue to beg questions like;
Where Is The Love ?
Re: DATING: Our Relationship Wants, Boys VS Girls by DExplorer1: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
2sexy: Teaser for the Day.....

Written by Canice Dim

On many occasions, i've come across facebook pages highlighting complaints of girls who are looking for, without any success,
guys who would love them so dearly without demanding for sex from them.
This is so touching and also,
so good to know that there are girls who really are so virtuous in our today's world.
This is commendable, indeed.

But the question has always remained;
Is it possible for a guy to date a girl without romantic demands ?

I want to believe that it is possible.

But then, it seems to me that the guys do have their complaints too.

Sex apart.
One thing i have also observed about ladies generally, especially with what they post on relationship pages is this;

An average lady would wish for a boyfriend who in their words,
WOULD TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Now, this is the major problem of relationships in Africa.

When a lady reduces herself to a property TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, where now lies her moral right to demand for NO SEX in the relationship ?

Properties are owned and one mark of ownership to a property is that one would have to take care of it.
Now when one takes care of a property as the owner,
he'll be automatically bequeathed with the full right to DO WITH IT AS HE DEEMS FIT.

By asking to be taken care of,
girls, ladies and women reduce themselves to properties.

NOW THIS IS JUST WHY IT HAS NOT YET MADE ANY SENSE TO GUYS TO DATE A GIRL WITHOUT HAVING SEX HER.

Hence, the popular joke that;
If the girl is saving her body for her future husband,
the guy should also save his money for his future wife. Lol

Now before i start sounding and seeming like a guy that tries to avoid responsibilities towards women,
i have to state here that every relationship comes with its responsibility.... FOR SURE !

But my point here is this;
Our young girls should understand that relationships should be about PARTNERSHIP.

In partnership, both parties should be able to bring the goods that makes the relationship to work ON THE TABLE.

Me thinks men feel cheated when they bring all the goods (money) and they get nothing but promises in return.

In place of sex,
if a lady would be intelligent enough to make her man to want to always come home to her, then RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX WOULD BE MADE MORE POSSIBLE in our world today.

I may not know what ladies would really have to do to attain this,
But Where There Is A Will,
There Is A Way.

But until then,
relationships would continue to beg questions like;
Where Is The Love ?
Re: DATING: Our Relationship Wants, Boys VS Girls by DExplorer1: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Canice Dim should know that this isn't just Africa-thing.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most Single Guys Don't Want To Get Married / Gender Issue: How Can A Polyandrous Woman Share Love Equally Among 3 Husbands? ? / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.