Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Devout Catholic Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Devout Catholic Woman (742 Views)

The Catholic Church In My Village!! You go laugh soteee......!! / A Guy And A Catholic Sister / A Little Joke For Our Catholic Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devout Catholic Woman by SugaLips(f): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
Maria is a devout Catholic. She gets married and has 17 children. Then her husband dies. She remarries two weeks later, and has 22 children by her next husband. Then he dies. A while later, she dies.
At the funeral, the priest looks skyward and says, "At last they're finally together."

A guy sitting in the front row says, "Excuse me Father, but do you mean her and her first husband, or her and her second husband?"

"I mean her legs!"
Re: The Devout Catholic Woman by saucekid(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
**scratches head**i know i've seen this in countless places**

anyways,9ice one sugar lipsy dear kiss kiss

make una no criticise am badly ooooo,i know y'all go shout copy and paste bt make una just laff oooooo
Re: The Devout Catholic Woman by SugaLips(f): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
Sorry saucekid but I had to change it  cheesy
Re: The Devout Catholic Woman by ituen(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2007
Sugar Lips

Take ur time oh. This is an old joke
Re: The Devout Catholic Woman by Emperoh(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2007
I wil charge you for commiting thiefry. yes you heard right THIEFRY.

Any way make we dash am one wry grin.

Try harder next time 'Bitterleaf lips' sorry Suga Lips

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Letters/postcards / Funny Man / Sweeter Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.