Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,842 members, 7,838,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why I Was Suspended From School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Was Suspended From School (2101 Views)

Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Having BIG Behind [PICTURE] / Is It Proper To Engage A Girl After You Just Graduated From School? / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
I had a female colleague who happens to be my closest friend. It was evident we both loved each other bt we were scared 2 begin anytin cos of d Tribal n religious differences.
We were 2 hav CSC251 practical on dis fateful day and we both went to the lab together. Wen d practical manuals were brought,hers was missing and we were told it will be wit d Lecturer in Charge of d course. She begged me 2 go wit her and we both went to the lecturer's office.
The lecturer was at the door of his office wen we arrived. We xplained everytin 2 him and he told us 2 go search his office ourselves as he is already late for a meeting. He left as soon as we entered. We started looking for her practical manual bt i couldnt stop looking at her face; How i wish she was Mine!!
She soon noticed i was looking at her and faced me. By then, the emotions were already burning. I wished i could just grab her and kiss her. I wasnt gonna wait 4 long as she came 90% while i completed the remaining 10% of d kiss. The kiss was a deep one. We soon stopped kissing and she gave me a "Bleep Me look" while slowly pulling up her skirt. I knew deep down inside me that it was wrong bt damn, an office quickie has always been my greatest fantasy and doing it in an office which is nt mine is much more fascinating. She laid on d table while i released my 'ravaging tool'. I moved closer to her,thrusted my tool deep into her . I maintained a slow rythm before going faster..
Suddenly. The office door swung open and there stood the Lecturer and a female colleague

... the rest they say is History

A Semester suspension was the End product.

What will i tell my parents??
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by emooo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tel ur parent u wnt 2 get marry no more skul
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by menix(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tell dem u ve found luv in writing scripts...

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
Stop dreaming dude

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Sijo01(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tell ur parents to wake u up frm slumber!

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
These comments am getting rnt Helpful
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Roon9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
Harbioollah: These comments am getting rnt Helpful
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Roon9(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
[quote author=Harbioollah]These comments am getting rnt Helpful[/quote
Stop tellin us ur dream aight. Cos d tooL AINT EVEN DT BIG
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
You were actually expecting us to commend you for that? What is wrong with people these days?
So if you were asked to write a short essay based on fiction on why you were suspended, you would submit this?
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
Dream?
Fiction?
Commend?

All these stuff are absent in my thread.. My question is, What do i tell my parents? Cos its Real n nt Fictional

@roon..u'll b shocked at how big n Destructive it is
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Still dreaming I see. Dude wake up you are beginning to drool
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by slimyem: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
fake and uninteresting story!
Try again later!
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Mikkygeezy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Seriously dude u are dreaming... Just wake up frm slip and won‘t nid 2 tell ur parents anytin
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by kemmeye: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
yeah this ain't true because no student would go into a lecturers office and want to even stay there for one second not to talk of effing in there.
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
kemmeye: yeah this ain't true because no student would go into a lecturers office and want to even stay there for one second not to talk of effing in there.
How can u b so sure??
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by kemmeye: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Harbioollah:
How can u b so sure??
Come on it's your professor's office. Its almost like trying to have sex in your dad's room. Its way out of your comfort zone.
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by greedie1(f): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Why dnt i believe dis
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
kemmeye:
Come on it's your professor's office. Its almost like trying to have sex in your dad's room. Its way out of your comfort zone.

what abt wen He's nt around...

@greedie..waddu u mean by dat?
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by kemmeye: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Harbioollah:

what abt wen He's nt around...

@greedie..waddu u mean by dat?

Even if he's not around you'll always have that feeling of "what if he enters or someone else enters"
Besides your professor's office is not predictable and you know that. Its just not logical
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Mynd44: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
kemmeye:

Even if he's not around you'll always have that feeling of "what if he enters or someone else enters"
Besides your professor's office is not predictable and you know that. Its just not logical
Of cause it is not logical, it is a dream
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by menix(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2012
@O.P.. Since u ve refused 2 wake up, try effing d lecturerz wife on der matrimonial bed nd allow him catch u...surely u did b awoken..
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Mynd44: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2012
menix: @O.P.. Since u ve refused 2 wake up, try effing d lecturerz wife on der matrimonial bed nd allow him catch u...surely u did b awoken..
now that will be a dream that is worth while
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by kpolli(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2012
Harbioollah: I had a female colleague who happens to be my closest friend. It was evident we both loved each other bt we were scared 2 begin anytin cos of d Tribal n religious differences.
We were 2 hav CSC251 practical on dis fateful day and we both went to the lab together. Wen d practical manuals were brought,hers was missing and we were told it will be wit d Lecturer in Charge of d course. She begged me 2 go wit her and we both went to the lecturer's office.
The lecturer was at the door of his office wen we arrived. We xplained everytin 2 him and he told us 2 go search his office ourselves as he is already late for a meeting. He left as soon as we entered. We started looking for her practical manual bt i couldnt stop looking at her face; How i wish she was Mine!!
She soon noticed i was looking at her and faced me. By then, the emotions were already burning. I wished i could just grab her and kiss her. I wasnt gonna wait 4 long as she came 90% while i completed the remaining 10% of d kiss. The kiss was a deep one. We soon stopped kissing and she gave me a "Bleep Me look" while slowly pulling up her skirt. I knew deep down inside me that it was wrong bt damn, an office quickie has always been my greatest fantasy and doing it in an office which is nt mine is much more fascinating. She laid on d table while i released my 'ravaging tool'. I moved closer to her,thrusted my tool deep into her . I maintained a slow rythm before going faster..
Suddenly. The office door swung open and there stood the Lecturer and a female colleague

... the rest they say is History

A Semester suspension was the End product.

What will i tell my parents??

Tell ur parents never to wake u up from such dreams again
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by KINGwax(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Dreamland is the safest place for atrocities.
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2012
Jst go and tell ur parents dt u bleepd a gal in ur lecturer's office
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Mynd44: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2012
Cute bliss: Jst go and tell ur parents dt u bleepd a gal in ur lecturer's office
His dream parents abi?
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2012
Yes
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2012
I wonder why everybody doubt dis??

Is it until u check d skul records?
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by maclatunji: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Harbioollah: I wonder why everybody doubt dis??

Is it until u check d skul records?

Tell your parents what you have told us.
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by kemmeye: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Of cause it is not logical, it is a dream

Hahahahahaha
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
Try 2 go through my previous thread 4 confirmation
www.nairaland.com/953025/share-secret-intimate-fantasy
Re: Why I Was Suspended From School by 190: 2:17am On Jun 05, 2012
What school
Is it MAU

Upload pics of d girl and fone number so I can confirm frm her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Appreciating Ladies Pix Of Facebook / Am confused, pls what do I do? / Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.