Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,846 members, 7,956,172 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) (36669 Views)

Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport / 10 Most Famous Streets In Lagos(pic) / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Wisdytech(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Tak heart man! Jst believe that God knws why!
DJ WISDYTECH
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by noiseless: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Have mercy upon the soul of the departed grant them rest and comfort their heart broken relatives O Lord! :'
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by toyemz(f): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
@careyetommy

I'm not sure about this but a friend of mine just posted on facebook that there were some people booking dana air this morning

NO they are not flying,on their website they are not operating on the 4th of june,but doing refunds and rescheduling flights

May the souls of the departed rest in peace
and God give the families the fortitude to bear this terrible loss
what a pain to bear,some families have more than one death
my heart is filled with grief and pain
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Exponental(m): 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
May God grant u strength 2 bear d loss.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Jakumo:

Crux 945 that is one truly damning litany of design-induced crashes by MD planes. Most of the world's MD8- passenger jets have made ther last ever landing at that sprawling airplane junkyard in the Arizona desert, awaiting that giant mechanical claw that will rip the planes asunder, to recycle fuselages into beer-cans. It is to that final resting place for metal birds that Nigerian entrepreneurs, flush with dirty money, decend like so many buzzards, to pick over and cannibalize the corroding remains of planes until they can assemble something fit for the translantic flight to Lagos Nigeria, where a new life as an un-maintained death-trap awaits the rusting MD.

Pilots FEAR the MD80/82/83 family of passenger jets, especially as they enter their 30th year of service since new. Inherently tail-heavy on account of those rear-mounted engines, and prone to sudden engine-compressor stall at the first hint of throttle management errors by the pilot, the Mad Dog is a real challenge to fly even in the best of weather. Throw in a little turbulence and all bets are off as to whether a storm-tossed MD is going to make that next landing or not.

Bros be careful before you are accused of 'unfounded inflamatory utterances'. Why any airline should be flying an MD with its more than eventful history just beats my imagination. As for me I have told those I care about. Buy tickets from airlines that publish the type of aircraft on offer. If it is a DC, B727, B737<300 just move on. Its just not worth it.

Such aircraft are only suitable for cargo like the one that crashed at Accra on Sat. If the government is not ready to check and implement standards, I think the public should. The days of ignorance are going gradually.

1 Like

Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by dont8(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
philip0906:
sorry ma/sir. . .there is nothing absolutely wrong with that post. D post is harmless.u can read it again wink
Really,were you high when you typed this?

Money coming from the death of a sister\loved one is cool millions? OMG i must be from another planet.

1 Like

Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by sashaa(f): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
shymmex: LIST OF PASSENGERS ON BOARD
Otaru Saka
Mrs Anjola Fatokun
Mstr Olaoluwa Fatokun
Inf Ibukun Fatokun
Mstr Ugabio Oyosoro
Ms Rajulie Oyosoro
Mrs Adenike Ajani
Ms Aimanehi Onemolease
Inf Eyinojuoluwa Davidkolawole
Mrs Fortune Davidkolawole
Mr Obiola Ikpoki
Mr Abraham Adijolola
Ms Iniobong Asuquo
Udoh Patience Sunday
Ms Chinero Okafor
Mrs Antonia Attuh
Oluwadamilare Adeleke
Ms Jennifer Onita
Ms Josephine Onita
Jones Ifekawa
Mr Kim Norris
Mr Roger Aouade
Mr Olusanmi Awodogan
Ms Adedunni Doherty
Mrs Temitope Ariyibi
Mrs Chinwe Dike
Mr Chukwuezugo Dike
Shutao Zhai
Idris Bugaje Amina
Maikudi Bukhari
Huizhu Li
Yu Wang
Yi Kang
Mr Emmanuel Obot
Mrs Farida Kaikai
Mr Ibrahim Nagidi
Ms Oluwakemi Somolu
Onyeyiri Oluchi
Myindadi Berkisu
Anyene Onyeka
Njoku Ogechi
Anyene Maimuna
Anyene Kamsiyonna
Anyene Kayimarachi
Anyene Noah
Anyene Kayinetochi
Ibrahim Yusuf
Mr Bassey Eyo
Mr Charles Ntuko
Mrs Tosin Anibaba
Mr Femi Shobowale
Mr Christopher Okocha
Mrs Falmata Mohammed
Adebiyi Adekunbi
Nosike Peter
Mr Sonny Ehioghae
Mrs Chinwe Obi
Mrs Memuna Shaibu
Mr Mahmud Dukawa
Mr Ehime Aikhomu
Mr Abiodun Oluwasegunfunmi
Abiodun Jonathan
Mrs Arokoyu Olusola
Mr Ayoola Adekola
Ms Obianuju Erokwu
Mr Ochigbo
Lt Col Chumbo
Ali Yusuf
Jangana Ibrahim
Nwaokoagbara Anthony
Eventus Mbong
Ms Banji Olukoya
Mr Adamu Bamaiyi
Tatoru Abikalio
Mr Wale Eribake
Aliyu Mahmud
Lamidi Taiwo
Chukwu-buka Philip
Oluwayomi Benson
Okara Anthony
Mrs Hadiza Otegbeye
Okere Chukwuemeka
Mr Olugbenga Komolafe
Mrs Amaka Ojugbana
Inf Christopher Ojugbana
Mr Olumide Coker
Mr Walter Hunna
Mr Istifanus Mutihir
Mr Istifanus Mutihir
Garba Nabila
Garba Nabila
Mr John Nnadi
Abdu Garba
Aisha Abdu
Mr Godwin Apochi
Las Lilian
Miss Chimdinma Onyeagocha
Ogechi Onyegocha
Mr Celestine Onwuliri
Garba Nabil
Mr Raphael Amiaka
Mr Sam Shaibu
Abubakar Kaltum
Mrs Priscilla Eleje
Mrs Ruth Wasa
Ms Awyetu Wasa
Jonathan Ekeledo
Ahmadu John
Mstr Moyosore Akisanya
Ms Eseoghene Okor
Mrs Omonigho Akisanya
Onyijuke Ijeoma
Saad Usman Shehu
Abugu Ike
Eke Mecha
Eseoghene Okor
Allison Joy
Ochonogor Ike
Moyo Akinsanya
Omonigho Akinsanya
Mr Tunji Oloko
Mr Lawal Anakobe
U. Anakobe Lawal
Alvana Ojukwu
Okwulehie Maria
Ibe Echeidu
Ibe Jennifer
Umar Maj Gen Tahir
Mr Olumodeji Akinola
Mr Tibiebiowei Zuofa
Mrs Priscilla Yinusa
Lawal Hurriya
Mrs Elizabeth Akwaeze
Mr Patrick Okonji
Mr Olukayode Okikiolu
Mr Aderoju Osunbade
please, where did u get this list from? It isnt the same as others that i'v seen?
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by sashaa(f): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
Please, does it mean this one is a list of those that actually borded and not those that booked and where supposed to be on that flight? Cos i hava a relation that his name isnt on this one? But appeard twice on the other manifests i've seen on line
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pray that the Lord will comfort you.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by calabaman(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
RIP
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Catlanta: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Our deepest condolences!

Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by assetstrap(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
My condolences to you and your family
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by obidia(f): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
What word can we say to compensate for your loss,it will seem as if it is not real but the pain confirms it as real take heart bro in all things the lord is with you.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
Sad.just lukin at dat pic,i wish it was possibl 2 warn her not 2 board d plane but sadly what has happend cant b undone.my condolences 2 ur family.pls b strong.may she rest in peace.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bestbby(f): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
I reserve my comment, i was actually passing
Another Okija: WOW!!!

Speechless..

Its at times like this that I wonder what exactly Gods job is supposed to be?!
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by shanicemel(f): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
richyboy pls take heart,and find solace and comfort in God l pray God grants u and ur family the strength to bear the loss the lord is ur strength
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by armyofone(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
RIP to the dead. So sad
my heartfelt condolence to OP and everyone who lost someone.
May you all be comforted by good memories.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by rasputinn(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
My sincere condolence to you and your family on the loss of your very lovely sister.
May God rest her soul
Be strong
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by ezer(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Be strong bro, God will u see u and ur family through. Accept our condolences...may her soul RIP.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by downdraft: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
God bless their souls and RIP.

Anyone have the crew lists??
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Roland17(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
Take heart bro, i can't imagine how bitter your parents are now...May she RIP..
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by lutherking1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
kokoA:

Next time you are going to the Cyber cafe, take your brain along. Thunder fire you!idiot!
thank you.
are goats now nairalanders?
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by biolabee(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
Richieboi.. My condolences to you and your family
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by HighChief4(m): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2012
Take heart bro, my cousin(born and spent all his life in d UK) also lost his wife, very nice and lovely woman. They just returned to naija for one of our aunty's burial. Nigeria is a mess.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bigeye1: 2:21am On Jun 05, 2012
hrhobi1: YES YES YES MAY HER GENTLE AND LOVING SOUL REST IN PERFECCCCCCCT PEACE, BUT RICHIE BOY THE MEANING OF YOUR NAME IS ABOUT TO MANIFEST. INSURANCE CHECK IS COMING YOUR WAY FROM DANA AIR TRUST ME, ITS COOOOOOL MILLIONS.
another lunatic on prowl ....hopefully the next Crash(Not that I pray for it but this things are quite inevitable) will claim the life of the person u love most and u will get paid $100,000 which seems like a fortune to you so u can spend it on treating ur self of ur dementia and intellectual myopia....@Topic ...God rest your soul beautifull one
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bigeye1: 2:26am On Jun 05, 2012
deshclones:

dude...quit smoking that damn cow shit and stop playing on our intelligence man....thats an old picture..the lady in the picture might be your sister but the picture is as old as old can be..the lady standing next to her..the one with the suitcase is alive..hale and hearty..we have been laffing our head off since this same picture was published by linda ikeji (where you apparently lifted this picture)...this picture was taken in DECEMBER.....quit lying..geeeeeeezzzzz
another twist to the tale....if confirmed the poster has serious issues .
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bigeye1: 2:28am On Jun 05, 2012
[quote author=ayobase][/quote] apparently common sense aint just so common
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bigeye1: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2012
sexygold: PLEASE, I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE DIS COULD BE BUT HEARD THAT (EYO) OF MTN PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA SEASON 3(SECOND RUNNER OFF) WAS A VICTIM.....PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT?....
[/code]crying[code]
, GOD pls help us
Second Runner Off? Are u for real?
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bigeye1: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2012
sexygold: PLEASE, I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE DIS COULD BE BUT HEARD THAT (EYO) OF MTN PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA SEASON 3(SECOND RUNNER OFF) WAS A VICTIM.....PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT?....
[/code]crying[code]
, GOD pls help us
"Second Runner Off? Are u for real"?
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Bigeye1: 2:35am On Jun 05, 2012
Another Okija:

Lol @ hell!!

What exactly is Gods job if he cant atleast save us from little accidents like these? angry
Dear lord forgive him for he knows not what he says Amen.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by bashydemy(m): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2012
^^ Maybe he has forgotten that there are lots of things that God can do but wont do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes / FAAN Fumigates Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt Airports Ahead Of Reopening / Occupants Escape Unhurt As Container Falls On Vehicle In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.