Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) (36499 Views)

Emirates Plane Collides With Hak-air Plane During Take-off At Lagos Airport / 10 Most Famous Streets In Lagos(pic) / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Brezzybone(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2012
Richyboi my tot are with you, may her soul and all on board rest in perfect peace.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Benzora(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2012
To think that this young woman and all the people boarding that flight behind were only minutes from death really breaks my heart. RIP!
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by pedibaba360(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2012
Eeya,sowie dude,May God grant u the heart and fortitude to bear d loss.
Meanwile RIP sis,we luv u.
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by swiftycool(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
No matter the sweet words we utter, the shocking reality stares us in the face, we've lost promising lives, unique and outstanding in their individual special ways but cut short by this tragedy. Its no use blaming anyone anymore, cursing or staying angry at this situation as it won't bring back those cherished ones.

The best we can do is to ensure the agencies involved man up to their responsibilities to ensure such tragedies are never repeated . . . . And most importantly I know each of these persons was more cherished by someone or some group of people somewhere, feeling the pain and shock right now more than all we sympathisers, I pray God strengthens you with courage to bear this, fill u up with his peace beyond any human understanding, as well as the boldness to carry on with ur own lives.
May their lives' works so far never be in vain .

Adeiu to the departed and take heart to the bereaved!

I light my candle
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by Babakenny(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Another Okija: WOW!!!

Speechless..

Its at times like this that I wonder what exactly Gods job is supposed to be?!

Are u insane? How dare u questioned God? Is it God that said the management of Dana refused to heed to people's complaints abt their deteriorated plane? Why not ask the management of Dana questions? God knew this would happened even before u were born!!!

Mr man, watch ur mouth or God Himself who is a consuming fire will be very angry with u. You need to ask Him to forgive u for this non chalant quote!

May God grants those that died an eternal rest, 'only if their names are written in the book of LIFE'
Re: Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic) by delegiwa(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
What if I tell you that this girl was not in the flight that crashed?

I stay in Port Harcourt and though doesnt know this girl in person but I just met someone who claimed to know this girl. Her surname is Jack and stays in PH too. According to this source, this girl was not on this flight and this pix was not taken just before the ill-fated flight. Pls Richie Boi, confirm you stay in PH and also confirm this girl's surname is Jack. Let's take it from there.

Sorry if I have ruffled some feathers. I hope to God that I am not wrong at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria / Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.