Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nollywood Movie Awards Pics - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (21395 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / Gabriel Afolayan, Funke Akindele, Lead Nominees For Nollywood Movie Awards(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by megxo(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2012
bEST GAY LORD.............DERENLE!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2012
Nice
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by kiviglomi: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2012
I'm impressed with Omotola and Kate, they are sure keeping fit and looking ever young, Uche Jumbo is getting fresher and prettier than ever gosh! what's she doing to her face, skin an all? me like o! and as for the Derele guy i think he's gone insane. undecided
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by mensdept: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2012
Nollywood awards? For those nonsense things they call movie? Just because Oyibo people do awards for serious movie production/acting we too want to deceive ourselves that we are like them.

Look at how local this thing looks.

We need to get our priorities right in Britains "Nigg.a+Area"
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by juman(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2012
Opomulero. Nice job. Well done.

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by mensdept: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
What are they celebrating or awarding? Is it "trying to act", or putting together rubbish and calling it a movie?

Just another representation of the failed culture and state of Nigeria.
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
fstranger6: Naija girls wowo no be small . . . chei. No wonder Naija men dey fall head over heels for west indies girls

speak for urself, I love Nigerian ladies

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by cdz: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
Seriously, why don't we just cut the strip tease and simply show up at these events STARK naked? Methinks it'll make for easy appraisal of who's who and who's got what and in what proportion and colour and shape. It disgusts me to see us like this: baring breasts and half boiled legs. I look at these photos and I don't see any people; I just see boobs and legs! What's up with that? Thought we were Africans with a culture?
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by cdz: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kudos to the few who made the effort to dress up.
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by Fabjay(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Abegooooo free naija babes jor... Wats wrong in dressing so elagantly..... Tuale for all of una e no easy joor..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by timpaker(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
why is W4 pr1ck erecting?

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by omega25red(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
who is the gay dude in the pink high water pants? someone need to flog him for dressing like that and thinking he looks cool.

poster i wish you would have labelled the pictures with the names of the people in them for those of us who dont know them but those are amazing pics

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by ijebabe: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
^ Will try and do that for you smiley but don't know all of them myself!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by ijebabe: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
Nuella Njubigbo
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by otumfour(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
what nonsense undecided

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by ijebabe: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Nollywood Movies Awards 2012 Stars Sparkle On Red Carpet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rsPuJaMCA
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by kaisy1980: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
I BEG ABI THIS GUY OR WOMAN Derenle Edun NO DEY FEEL HOT? ME DEY PITY AM I BEG SOMEBODY HELP PUT HIM IN PRAYER

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
tpia@:
Black african women dont necessarily have to wear all the busty outfits exposing their breasts. These clothes were designed for non-africans with a slimmer build and as such, might not have the same effect when an african wears it. Understating the obvious here. What happened to nigerian women's dress sense, because they dressed better than this when I was at home.

I totally disagree with you tpia. I am guy but I would go out on a limb here to defend the women. What do you say about this guy too wearing tight pants exposing his big phallic symbol and crotch as seen by one of the invitees below? I don't know what is making his pe$nis so hard. What is he looking at? Wouldn't it be reasonable to equally say that these pants were made for non African men also? Besides, aren't those female pants he is wearing?

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by Biggyd2: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
otumfour: what nonsense undecided

Can someone pllleeeaasseee tell where to get the anti- Derele glasses? Ouch! My eyes hurt baddd!!!

Or did he just change his name to Ms Gaga?

Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by tpia5: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
cdz: Seriously, why don't we just cut the strip tease and simply show up at these events STARK naked? Methinks it'll make for easy appraisal of who's who and who's got what and in what proportion and colour and shape. It disgusts me to see us like this: baring breasts and half boiled legs. I look at these photos and I don't see any people; I just see boobs and legs! What's up with that? Thought we were Africans with a culture?

Seriously, i hate pointing this out all the time but i just get so tired of seeing breasts everywhere. For heavens sake i thought its gaay females and loose men who want women displaying their breasts all over the place in public. Maybe i'm just weird sha but i do get tired of being forced to look all the time.

I'd feel the same way if i kept seeing te***--++les in the name of being dressed.

Pardon my language @ all.

Maybe i'm too tight laced or something?
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by tpia5: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wbb and can someone label the photos or should i check the link because i dont know a lot of the people there.
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by samkay12(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Who is FAB??
The guy sitting with his wife just below Uche Jumbo's picture
FAB? Never heard of him
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by ijebabe: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
tpia@:
Wbb and can someone label the photos or should i check the link because i dont know a lot of the people there.
As I mentioned before I do not know everyone and the ones that I know are mentioned above the pics. The pics were taken from FB and for some people I had to google to get their actual names.

If you guys know the rest or if I have made a mistake anywhere then pls let me know and I will make the corrections. Thanks smiley
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by ijebabe: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
samkay12: Who is FAB??
The guy sitting with his wife just below Uche Jumbo's picture
FAB? Never heard of him
I think he's the owner of FAB magazine
http://fabmagazineonline.com/
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by MacLovington(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
Good say Omotola no follow dem expose the nice food my broda dey chop for public.

If person tok na, dem go say na badi belle.

I no dey laugh oo.
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by tpia5: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Danka7777:

I totally disagree with you tpia. I am guy but I would go out on a limb here to defend the women. What do you say about this guy too wearing tight pants exposing his big phallic symbol and crotch as seen by one of the invitees below? I don't know what is making his pe$nis so hard. What is he looking at? Wouldn't it be reasonable to equally say that these pants were made for non African men also? Besides, aren't those female pants he is wearing?
he's the only one who knows what he's wearing. Maybe he borrowed his junior sister's trousers. I didnt say all the men dressed well btw. I said a few of them- maybe one or two, not counting the ones in native because it's kind of hard to go wrong with native if you're a man. In any case, he could also be repping the gaay guys. As per why he's feeling h. orny as shown by his erection- maybe he was staring at people's b.reasts.
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by tpia5: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
MacLovington: Good say Omotola no follow dem expose the nice food my broda dey chop for public.

If person tok na, dem go say na badi belle.
i tire o. African women tend to be bustier on average and most of these designs were made for women who arent busty.
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by Callimo(m): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2012
cdz: Seriously, why don't we just cut the strip tease and simply show up at these events STARK naked? Methinks it'll make for easy appraisal of who's who and who's got what and in what proportion and colour and shape. It disgusts me to see us like this: baring breasts and half boiled legs. I look at these photos and I don't see any people; I just see boobs and legs! What's up with that? Thought we were Africans with a culture?

Am so happy to find a soul that thinks African and Nigerian. How can a Nigerian gal copy what's not hers badly.
We'v got cultures and traditionS; that's what oyibo de promote to make money= CULTURE AND TRADITION shocked shocked. These pictures stinks. In fact I almost throw up seing these nonsences.
Gush!!!! kiss kiss We rely on the internet to know whats happening back at home; but this one doesnt represnt us at all. NOT AFRICAN, NOT NIGERIAN. They are just shits. Dahmn!!
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by ideylaff: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2012
Danka7777:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/722122_dkt_jpg4a5902a919819c8501494c869c601bb1

The Guy in the picture with Pink pants on is known as W4, Wale Adepoju the artist that sang the popular song Kontrol as in Wa Gba Kontrol

Thats his own way dressing , I've seen in many times, you know every artist like to create their own kind of unique image, he's always in tight fitted Pants like that.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VATlEF0NjhA/T01-IZXk0RI/AAAAAAAAGDY/NBnxaQ8ZXJI/s1600/w4.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-X0GDxUj-u2Y/T0dbq2Q8M7I/AAAAAAAAC8Q/VB-WwwgrIkc/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FY2hyeXNsZXIgVzQuanBn%253F%253D-786871[/img]

The Guy in the picture with Pink pants on is known as W4, Wale Adepoju the artist that sang the popular song Kontrol as in Wa Gba Kontrol

Thats his own way dressing , I've seen in many times, you know every artist like to create their own kind of unique image, he's always in tight fitted Pants like that.
Re: Nollywood Movie Awards Pics by SuyaEater(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
life_style: I like just one of the pic... guess. undecided

omo sexy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Healer - Korean Drama Download / Profile Of Doyin, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.