Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,340 members, 7,850,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Violence And Bombings- Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Violence And Bombings- Shehu Sani (462 Views)

Kaduna Carnival "Shameful, Irresponsible": Shehu Sani Slams El Rufai / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Violence And Bombings- Shehu Sani by ambrosini593(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2012
President, Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria (CRCN), mallam Shehu Sani, has said that he knows the right person who can end the Boko Haram violence which had led to the death of hundreds of Nigerians including sundays bombings of Winners Chapel and destruction of property worth billions of naira in the country. “ I can tell you if president Jonathan sees the value in my efforts and places a phone call and asks of one person who can offer a breakthrough in this Boko Haram insurgency, I am going to tell him that person who will do that

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Promote Ur Biz/brand In The Nigerian Media Or Online...call Us Now! / Online Churches Flourish Amid Rising Insecurity / Boko Haram Would Never Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.