Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? (2535 Views)

She Is Short, Thats Y The Relationship Is Gonna Be Short / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? / Ugly Or Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2007
Abeg mek i ask dis question. is it a crime to be short, ugly or fat? Must we all be handsome or tall?

there are lots of people out there crying for love but instead we share the love within the handsome and the beautiful, the tall n the tall, the slim n the slim.

Go out there n give some one some love, being fat does not make a different
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2007
its not a disadvantage to be short, ugly or fat. but the media has created a stereotype on these attributes.

that has created a huge perception on audiences, that you must be tall, beautiful and slim to be accepted.
if anyone is to be blamed, blame the media.
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by PTBNaija(f): 1:51am On Nov 22, 2007
The only disadvantage is the person seeing it as a flaw in themselves. Everyone knows that confidence is sexy wink
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by 2dye4(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2007
not at all. there's somebody for everybody, stripe for stripe and spot for spot! wink
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by jkpretty(f): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2007
This totally depends on individual "Go for what u want" not what u think will be appreciated by other people, or someone u think suits u better.

No wonder many celebrities are crying tongue
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by iice(f): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2007
To a certain degree it is. . .such is life!
But one can choose to think so or not.
Not even accounting our tastes/perceptions/delusions grin
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by efuah(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2007
Nah! it's not a disadvantage at all, eveything has merits n demerits. . . . like someone said earlier, it's a stereotyped thingy, and there's nobody to be blame, i guess God knows best why we differ in appearance and i also beliv that each one of us has something special/beautiful hidden in us.

To all of us; if u are short, fat, ugly or whatever, confidence is sexy like somebody said, dnt look down upon yaself cus of how people see u to be, be bold n confident in yaself n dnt allow anybody to look down upon u or belittle u too.

Out there is someone who cherishes u, love/like u for who u are not what u are wink

For me, i personally dnt find anything ugly in appearance concerning human beings. . . i only regard ugliness to character/behaviours. . . that's me.
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by zignor(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2007
@poster . .yes, it is a crime grin
for your info, avoid any short, ugly,and fat babe if you're handsome . . . but if you're not handsome, go for them undecided
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by 2dye4(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2007
@zignor: very contradictory submission when compared to your signature: u are what u think!
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by swiftycool(m): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2007
zignor:

@poster . .yes, it is a crime grin
for your info, avoid any short, ugly,and fat babe if you're handsome . . . but if you're not handsome, go for them undecided

Say what? Zignor!
aint u aware of the fact that, wowoo jam wowoo results in ATUTUPOYOYO
Please ugly peeps support the campaign of less uglier reproductions into the world
Abi una no realise say ugliness attracts poverty. Hahahahaha  grin grin grin
if u are an ugly guy, try making some good money, it comes with beautiful girls
for ugly babes, go 4 a make over and trap that cute guy while hes drunk, you might be lucky to get his seed
I know this is valid advice 4 many nairalanders so ugly to stick up their pix  grin grin grin grin,  bite me
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by Nautillus(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2007
Naira landers, grin grin grin grin

Very nice people. grin grinTDK, Tall,,,,,,,,,Dark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& handsome
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by 2dye4(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2007
Nautillus:

Naira landers, grin grin grin grin

Very nice people. grin grinTDK, Tall,,,,,,,,,Dark,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& handsome

grin grin grin dreams can come true
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by zignor(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
@2dye4 . . . am not . . . if you think that you're short, ugly and fat, then you are grin

@swiftycool . . .you're not far from the truth grin
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
It's not a crime, but it's obviously a disadvantage to be unattractive in any way.
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by yimiton(f): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
It's not a crime but it could be disadvantageous.

With those physical attributes, there are some jobs you can't even think of applying for.
Example, cabin crew.

But you can actually overlook your defitiencies it that's what they really are and work hard on your strong points.

You also have to develop as much confidence as possible and grow over inferiority complex.
It might interest you to know that William Wilberforce was a very short man and today he has his name in history.

Comrade Oshiomole is equally short and he's not so handsome either.
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by zignor(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
Comrade Oshiomole is equally short and he's not so handsome either.

lol grin grin grin
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by chychy(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
Beauty lies within a person and has a lot to do with what's on the inside.

People's tastes also vary, some hate slim pple while some hate fat pple,

You have to believe that you are beautiful however you are because first and foremost uwe had no say when we were created or born.

Believe that u r beautiful no matter how u r and pple will c it. support it with good behaviour.
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
A girl walked into my office and said to me "Peter, what do u think about me? are my truly a disadvantage?" I looked straight into her eyes and i saw rejection, then i asked her "what happened?" She said sometimes she feels as if she is in a different world entirely. She feels the same urge a lady should feel for a guy but looking at herself (Fat), she is no where to fit in.

My friend told me of this girl he was tripping for but he doesn't know how to face her. I asked him y? he told me "can u c?, my hight"

Personally i think the mental picture that people like Zignor has should be abolished.
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by zignor(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
Personally i think the mental picture that people like Zignor has should be abolished.

Then, abolish it if you get liver grin grin grin
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by sylvex(f): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
like the saying goes, "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder*. Dont eva av that perception that u re ugly or something, ur outer Ugliness cud be ur inner Beauty which u re yet to discover. Never allow anyone look u down remember, God created u in special and unique way. So dont give a Bleep abt wat em' people say!
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ Zignor

If i have my way i will do that
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by zignor(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
But, your babe looks beatiful . . .why didn't you go for ugly one grin grin grin
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
Personly i dont fancy the so called Beautiful girls
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by sylvex(f): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
pin4eva:

Personly i don't fancy the so called Beautiful girls

y wat's rong wit em'?
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by zignor(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
Good question grin grin grin
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
to keep them na wahala, for ppl like me that dont have the time to drag any girl, we just stay to the average looking ones
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ Zignor

Have i answered ur question?
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by sylvex(f): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
pin4eva:

to keep them na wahala, for people like me that don't have the time to drag any girl, we just stay to the average looking ones

are u ugly too (sorry i'm jus being curious) or no kesh to maintain dem?
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
check my profile, my pic
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by zheroes(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
no and yes, if in your area people love fat, slim, poor, short people, then try to be that, but i know a lot of people prefer good height, average build, otherwise i will ask 2 silly questions:
1. is it a disadvatage to be poor?right answer: obviously YES.
2. What finger do you use to arouse a woman's p, y? obviously, the longer because the shorter is disadvantaged.
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by sylvex(f): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2007
zheroes:

no and yes, if in your area people love fat, slim, poor, short people, then try to be that, but i know a lot of people prefer good height, average build, otherwise i will ask 2 silly questions:
1. is it a disadvatage to be poor?right answer: obviously YES.
2. What finger do you use to arouse a woman's p, y? obviously, the longer because the shorter is disadvantaged.

[/quo

ehn, na wa o
Re: Is It Really A Disadvantage/Crime To Be Short, Ugly Or Fat? by pin4eva(f): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
i believe u cannot be shorter than me and be taller than me at the same time, u cannot be fatter than me n be slimmer than me at the same time. Which ever group one belongs, is an advantage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Experience True Love Without The Cash? / Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer / Funke Akindele Says My Marriage Is Intact, I'm Going To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.