Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site (31341 Views)

FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Ferenc: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
To move the nation and ourselves forward, constructive criticism not destructive is required. In general, please desist from abusing, badmouthing each other..especially our leaders. The way we treat each other is the way outsiders will treat us..otherwise expect to see more divide and rule scenarios, as is current.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Why would a nigerian wish his president dead ? Remember u reach wat u sow. So be very careful in ur utterances to avoid dying too young.
Be warned !
If u dnt like him ,just wait let him conclude his first and second tenures and hand over to an igbo.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
emmydeep: Why would a nigerian wish his president dead ? Remember u reach wat u sow. So be very careful in ur utterances to avoid dying too young.
Be warned !
If u dnt like him ,just wait let him conclude his first and second tenures and hand over to an igbo.

I laugh in ibira....ur a blady Comedian...I must giv u dat but ur also full of crap.....no offence but just stating d obvious though
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by tosyne09: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
damola1: Jonathan looks stressed.. I think he should seriously consider resignation, he just doesn't have the what it takes to move us forward.. it's so obvious...
And who do u think has wot it takes to move Nigeria 4wrk? Sentiment apart, try and attend to wot is posted rightly.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by gulfer: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
GEJ is under immense pressure as seen on TV. GOD please help GEJ. Amen!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by CyberG: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
jmaine:

As usual the resident [size=18pt]JMAINEGoat[/size] chooses to rant over a fellow whose personal achievement in life will never be surpassed by his lineage and descendants even within a life span of[b] [size=14pt]100 light years . . [/size].
[/b]
[size=14pt]And thanks for paying Obeisance to me today . .hardly a day passes today without true followers like you calling upon my name grin[/size]

That post hit a sore nerve there and the usual deflection tactics start again!? Well, I just a hit a home run with that post and your low life reasoning is showing for all to see! Well, the loser Daftlock president who you and the mostly SE and SS tribalistic and bigoted sheep voted into power is showing that your collective IQ is no more than 0! Only a fool will rig himself into a position he has no brains or leadership skills to occupy and the only thing is to either resign, be killed in office or stupid Nigerians who are mostly tribalistic and bigoted or plain ignorant will continue to pay the heavy price! Is the life of one Jonaloser better than the hundreds who have perished because of the cluelessness and corruption under Jonathan Goatluck? Answer the question you slavish shaite ass eater! angry angry cool cool
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by donfakos: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
when u see a child that comes out in public to insult leaders n elders no that, that child is a bustard child, no wounder he call them racast.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jmaine: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
CyberGoat:

That post hit a sore nerve there and the usual deflection tactics start again!? Well, I just a hit a home run with that post and your low life reasoning is showing for all to see! Well, the loser Daftlock president who you and the mostly SE and SS tribalistic and bigoted sheep voted into power is showing that your collective IQ is no more than 0! Only a fool will rig himself into a position he has no brains or leadership skills to occupy and the only thing is to either resign, be killed in office or stupid Nigerians who are mostly tribalistic and bigoted or plain ignorant will continue to pay the heavy price! Is the life of one Jonaloser better than the hundreds who have perished because of the cluelessness and corruption under Jonathan Goatluck? Answer the question you slavish shaite ass eater! angry angry cool cool

Appears my reply really demoralized the Impeccably stvpid [size=18pt]CyberGoat[/size]

That is what you get when you pay obeisance to me on a daily basis . .when i heed your invite, it doesn't taste funny grin . . .

Who is next abeg cool
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
donfakos: when u see a child that comes out in public to insult leaders n elders no that, that child is a [b][/b]bustard child, no wounder he call them racast.

Your the BASTARD I see around here...

@CyberG....allow Jmaine continue with his stvpidity....no amount of logic reasoning can change animals like him nd their Oga beaf
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by CyberG: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
jmaine:

Appears my reply really demoralized the Impeccably stvpid [size=18pt]JMAINEMUMUGoat[/size]

That is what you get when you pay obeisance to me on a daily basis . .when i heed your invite, it doesn't taste funny grin . . .

Who is next abeg cool

Devil_LUCK Jonagoat is responsible for this carnage by appointing corrupt losers to run every aspect of the federal government. Other levels of government can not do better than a rotten head of a goatluck president. JMAINEMUMU and co are the sheeple that will share in the punishment of Nigerian leaders!

Stop distracting the thread and let other people make their comments too!

Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jmaine: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
al-ahamad:

Your the BASTARD I see around here...

@CyberG....allow Jmaine continue with his stvpidity....no amount of logic reasoning can change animals like him nd their Oga beaf

You are noticed but forgiven and ignored cos your a small fry . .let me attend to one of your leading vermins in CyberGoat who can't do without having orgassmic spasms worshipping my name . . . . . grin
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by heryyy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
What's the problem? The continent of Africa and all countries located on it are run by mob rule. Expect human mob vultures at any site of devastation in Africa. The lack of coordination in securing the crash site, search for survivors, identifying the dead, and retrieving their bodies is a concept unknown in Nigeria. This is a normal occurance, will continue to happen, and is normal when 20th century tools are introduced into 15th century mindsets. All governments in Africa have had more than enough time to stabilize since colonial powers left over 60 years ago...but haven't. True greed and corruption have created what we are witnessing here. Sad.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jmaine: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
CyberGoat:

Devil_LUCK Jonagoat is responsible for this carnage by appointing corrupt losers to run every aspect of the federal government. Other levels of government can not do better than a rotten head of a goatluck president. JMAINEMUMU and co are the sheeple that will share in the punishment of Nigerian leaders!

[size=18pt]Stop distracting the thread and let other people make their comments too![/size]

Wretched Vermins don't start what they can't continue . . . I only heeded your worship session on this thread when you went on your usual orgassmic spasm calling on my name . . . . I don't like getting disturbed grin

Be warned

[size=14pt]The thread can now continue peacefully without an aspiring !diot worshiping Jmaine . .grin [/size]
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Ozegbe(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
was gej smiling? somebody take a look at his face very well
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
jmaine:

You are noticed but forgiven and ignored cos your a small fry . .let me attend to one of your leading vermins in CyberGoat who can't do without having orgassmic spasms worshipping my name . . . . . grin

Oi jmaine.....I already made ma point which relates to your zero IQ....blady scum
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jmaine: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
al-ahamad:

Oi jmaine.....I already made ma point which relates to your zero IQ....blady scum

lol . . . .Still doesn't dispel the fact that you are a fry. . . grin
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by CyberG: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
al-ahamad:

[size=16pt]+ 10000000![/size]

At least other people can see you will defend this useless government after receiving their blood money!
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by donfakos: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
See hw foolish u n ur people are. God will judge the wicked with their did, that why u n ur people can only talk U cannot act. If u like go hug transform GEJ is d president n the best the country has offer after Shagari. U are d most corrupted ethnic group in Nigeria from Agboro to touting na una get am jobless people.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by CyberG: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
donfakos: See hw foolish u n ur people are. God will judge the wicked with their did, that why u n ur people can only talk U cannot act. If u like go hug transform GEJ is d president n the best the country has offer after Shagari. U are d most corrupted ethnic group in Nigeria from Agboro to touting na una get am jobless people.

Old wine in new skin will surely burst! NL, do not take this impostor who just received his payment of blood and registered to re-brand Deadluck Jonsatan after multiple losses of human life mostly due to corruption, lack of regulation and visionless leadership! Or, he is one of the old known paid hacks like JMUMUMAINE, Beaf and Co. I hope someday NLand begins to block losers from duplicate registration.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Sike(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Demdem: so sad
Very Very Sad. sad
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by donfakos: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
I don't blaim u. Majority of d members of staff there are u people. A society where 50yrs old man is touting n extorting money frm d public need govt to come n checkmate. Bf atacking d GEJ go n clean ur house. When u point 1 finger @ somebody 4 fingers are pointing @ u. GEJ can only do is best after 4yrs u come out n vote him out if he didn't perform but insult d GEJ n his family is bad. Anybody that insult his father can never be a father n anybody that insult is leader can never be a leader. A civilised man known that if they are not ok with their leader they wait during election they vote them out not uncivilised goat like u people.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by alahamad(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
donfakos: See hw foolish u n ur people are. God will judge the wicked with their did, that why u n ur people can only talk U cannot act. If u like go hug transform GEJ is d president n the best the country has offer after Shagari. U are d most corrupted ethnic group in Nigeria from Agboro to touting na una get am jobless people.

Wher this piece of fart commot from?....abeg try dey fart cos sucking it in all the times ur licking ur boss only traps it(ur fart)nd sends it up ur brain.....that's why u got loads of shitty Ideas stock-piled
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by bibe(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
heryyy: What's the problem? The continent of Africa and all countries located on it are run by mob rule. Expect human mob vultures at any site of devastation in Africa. The lack of coordination in securing the crash site, search for survivors, identifying the dead, and retrieving their bodies is a concept unknown in Nigeria. This is a normal occurance, will continue to happen, and is normal when 20th century tools are introduced into 15th century mindsets. All governments in Africa have had more than enough time to stabilize since colonial powers left over 60 years ago...but haven't. True greed and corruption have created what we are witnessing here. Sad.
21st century u mean to say... grin
heryyy: What's the problem? The continent of Africa and all countries located on it are run by mob rule. Expect human mob vultures at any site of devastation in Africa. The lack of coordination in securing the crash site, search for survivors, identifying the dead, and retrieving their bodies is a concept unknown in Nigeria. This is a normal occurance, will continue to happen, and is normal when 20th century tools are introduced into 15th century mindsets. All governments in Africa have had more than enough time to stabilize since colonial powers left over 60 years ago...but haven't. True greed and corruption have created what we are witnessing here. Sad.
21st century u mean to say...
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by slimchimex(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2012
damola1: Jonathan looks stressed.. I think he should seriously consider resignation, he just doesn't have the what it takes to move us forward.. it's so obvious...
u r a capital big fool..guess u didnt attend any school
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by Beaf: 12:33am On Jun 05, 2012
otumfour: out of all the pictures, this was wht yahoo chose to preview

www.nairaland.com/attachments/720404_yah_jpg3767067d5ef0c1b45a232449818f1c3f

It is because a lot of people were only there to steal the belongings of the dead.

That picture is the true depth of the rot in Nigeria laid bare; for many, the deaths of 150 Nigerians is either a material gain or political football. In saner countries, the people pull together to mourn their tragedy.
At times like this, I feel deep shame as a Nigerian.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by penjoy: 2:17am On Jun 05, 2012
dont blame GEJ blame dana
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by droidtech: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2012
May the souls of the departed rest in peace.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgwcqTqdpZY&feature=plcp
Re: Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site by jerrytx: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
waitin d hapen fo dis contry self,na waoh na so so disaster, y non of d servin politician die ind crash nw, ooooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper / Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa / Sokoto College Closes School Indefinitely Over Killing Of Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.