Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,445 members, 7,833,566 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can My Emotions Be Compromised? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can My Emotions Be Compromised? (495 Views)

I Need Advice On How To Control My Emotions / Is Nairaland Compromised? / Is Nairaland Compromised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can My Emotions Be Compromised? by Horlardayoung(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
I have never felt like this for anybody but it's difficult for me to forget every bit of what we did together, we do things in common. smiley
Here is a lady that is my school mate in the University, I love her dearly and wholeheartedly. She ignited my passion and enthusiasm when she told me that she once loved me but does not again.
Now I have been trying to let her know that she is my joy just like her name. I cannot think straight again when I think I have her in thoughts, when I sleep I see her in my dreams.
Now it is an issue of the emotions, that does not seem to be compromised or maneuver except through the appraisal of both individuals shot by the God of Cupid. Odd World.
I love you big sister.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Like Going On Nairaland? / We Need The ''DISLIKE'' Button. / Naija I Hail Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.