Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria (6521 Views)

Which Rapper In Nigeria Is Better Than Sarkodie? / Fastest Rapper in The World / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by freelance(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2006
Ruggeman,Mode 9,Terry the rap man, just who do u feel it is?
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Deepop(f): 12:50am On Apr 02, 2006
in Nigeria shocked i dont think we have any good rapper Ruggedman is trying his best sad but he's not really a good rapper undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by cushman(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2006
I'll vote for rugged man
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by drered(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
@ deepop
wat you mean as at now rugged man is considered to be the best rapper in africa
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by roflmao: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2006
Shina Peters
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Badman888(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2006
rugged man and mode nine
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by STEEVE: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2006
RUGGEDMAN is tight.these days he's into fast rapping.Mode9 is solid.he always makes sense.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by MP007(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
do they rap in nigeria? I didnt know ooo.Is that what u call rap?
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by soliq55(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2006
eedris
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2006
There's no "best" rapper in Nigeria or anywhere in the World. Every rapper is unique in his style and delivery.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by sotender(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2006
if not rugged man who else
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by samsick: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2006
Like Gbade.x: said rappers are unique in their styles and delivery so that's what i call "TRUE TALK" And i think rappers have their turn of glitz & glamour so right now it's Modenine's turn.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2006
^ But still, that does not mean Mode9 is Nigeria's best rapper! None's the best.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2006
Easy Landers>> if some of you Guys dont Know What Hiphiop rap is all about, Please dont say nothing cocs the best thing Happening to Nainja Rap music in Nainja now is MODE 9 please dont bite Rugged is tight but he is noncomperable to MODDEY
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2006
rugged man of course.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by djchronic(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2006
In my own opinion, the boy SAUCEKID is off da hook!

www.myspace.com/saucekid
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by PoDeep(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2006
Its true,there's no 'best' even NaS don talk am for ether: "Its like an aids test,what's the result?not positive.Who's the best:Pac,NaS or Big?AINT NO BEST.east,west,north,south flossed out, "
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2006
who is saucekid again,abeg?
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by PoDeep(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2006
Its true,there's no 'best' even NaS don talk am for ether: "Its like an aids test,what's the result?not positive.Who's the best:Pac,NaS or Big?AINT NO BEST.east,west,north,south flossed out, "
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinadeda: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2006
Mode9
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2006
exactly my point Po' Deep. None's the best. Every rapper is unique.

And to those clamouring that Mode9's the best thing that ever happened to Naija Hiphop, Negroes Please!!! Before Mode9, there was The Trybesmen doing hip-hop, yet they were not given enough credit and critical acclaim due to them.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2006
men!! we are talking Hip HOP(the "H" is capital). MODE nine is Is a lyricist just Like Nas Rakim D-Game Dr Dre JAY en em. Trybes Rugged etc are just artist(they sing jingles) they are'nt DEEP. Trust me Guys Mode 9 is a Blesssing to Nigeria
"Who manna rumble with the King of the Jungle" , you better nat fumble
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by oreoluwa(f): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2006
I VOTE 4 RUGGEDMAN.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by tosinadeda: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2006
@gbade.x
u mean ure still at this trybesmen wahala
na wa o
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by gbadex1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2006
@ ferari90:

and so fuckin' what? You are talking real Hiphop, am i not also saying the same thing? By the way, you are saying in essence, Trybesmen are not real Hiphop? come here a second, let me school ya ass. Where the Bleep were you when Trybesmen dropped the hit "Shake Bodi" in 1999? A period when a lot of lame-ass, wack-ass clowns masquerading as rappers were dominating Nigerian air waves. A period when hiphop was barely surviving and if you were not singing raggae or gospel or fuji, you were in deep sh*t. In a way, they paved a way for these new cats yapping they mouths and bitching about their egos.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by Rageouz: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2006
ferari90, u deh speak patoir, me i bow 4 u o', dat ur last statement strong, but same time i cast ma vote were u drop ur own,mode9 na d men, d guy deh spit rap no b crap, rugged deh behind.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by banging(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2007
Am the best rapper
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by sophiat(f): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2007
ruggedman
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by ck14real(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2007
mode999999999999999999999
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by kaydee(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2007
Every dog's got its day.It ain't hard 2 tell who tha best is in Nigeria. There waz a time it was freestyle untill Modenine came up.Now it's Moenine and nothing last forever U know!Another iller Cat might rise 2morrow and lay a claim 2 da throne. Now it's M-O-D-E-NINE
 What do U mean every rapper is Unique? Yeah,they really are but that doesn't mean we dunno who's better.Every striker in soccer is Unique but we know Henry is the King of the premiership and can lay a claim to the world throne.The same logic,Modenine is 9ja's best now.
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by naijafan(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2007
naijafan grin
Re: Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria by ck14real(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2007
kaydee:

Every dog's got its day.It ain't hard 2 tell who tha best is in Nigeria. There waz a time it was freestyle untill Modenine came up.Now it's Moenine and nothing last forever U know!Another iller Cat might rise 2morrow and lay a claim 2 da throne. Now it's M-O-D-E-NINE
What do U mean every rapper is Unique? Yeah,they really are but that doesn't mean we don't know who's better.Every striker in soccer is Unique but we know Henry is the King of the premiership and can lay a claim to the world throne.The same logic,Modenine is Nigeria's best now.
U ROCK cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Patoranking – Everyday / The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? / Download Full Mp3: Elton John – Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.