Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! (63511 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Yabatech Post Utme/ume Screening Exercise And Admisssion Details For 2010/2011 / Kwara Polytechnic's Admisssion List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by kunlemarsh: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
@alim you think so am not scaring anybody am just trying my best to inform you what am saying is the truth as many as possible can apply they would allow them all especiallyu those that have no hopes this year don't let anyone deceive you oau prEdegree has never admitted more than 2500 bless may God help you
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by toluxe0075: 3:10am On Sep 08, 2012
kunlemarsh: Oga you are very many oh so go and read oh the number that apply every year increase the year I wrote last year we were over 90000 and they admitted 2500 its very competitive
u've just scared d hell out of me, wat am i going 2 do naw,i've not fully prepared, i reg. Just last week, n i'm a slow learner.
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by kunlemarsh: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2012
What you have to do now is chill take your time and read make sure you know the all the answers to the questions on nairaland site and pray people get very lucky someone claimed he had 87 and answered 15 questions we said he was lyieng but saw the result
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by kunlemarsh: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2012
Most nairaland people always pass
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by ayoyori(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2012
Yh kunle.u correct.did u write it lst yr?

1 Like

Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by uceee(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2012
kunlemarsh: Most nairaland people always pass
Yeah, cos they get a lot of info.
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by kunlemarsh: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
Yes oh i did write last year oh and am ano expredite noW oh nairalanders have the best info God bless the dude that made this site
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by Ifyx(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2012
Jez 2 dayz 2gø...Gød'll help us all

1 Like

Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by Martex: 4:51am On Sep 09, 2012
For those that are coming for OAU pre-degree entrance, if your centre falls in cdl campus i.e moro campus in ife,if you need any help or info about the exam you can call this numbers 08076539252 or 07065076070 (no flashing pls). And also about accommodation their is a neat and fine guest house for you @ ease rate and is very close to the exam centre.
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by donebenzywumizy: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2012
Hi everyone my name is donebenzywumizy am an ex predite am here to info you thati have gone thru the trend and I have seen a lot ok and for your infomation the predegree entrance exam is very very easy only if you are prepare, and to those are afraid of it been a computer based question and answer you don't have to be a guru to be able to operate the computer because all you need is just to work to your center type in your password and the question start coming out and also your time starts counting, once you read a question just use the mouse to click on the option you think is right and at the bottom of every question you will see next, click on the next and a new question will show. For you to be sure you are thru you won't see next again you will see preview and submit ok then you click on submit. I will like to advice you that it is best for you to submit because once your time elaspses it will submit automatically by itself but from what I was let to know (marks may be deducted). And for those writing there exam in moro I you can get to meet mE because am already there should incase you need help and for those who needs accomodation there is a new guest house here with affordable rate all you need is to info mE on my number 08136893825 or add mE on 2go and whatapps with the number and my bb pin is 25EFBEE0. I will be there to assist you ok and I will be posting the cut off mark for last here ok I was once a bcp student so all bcp in the house I hail una, I wish you guys the best ok any question you need to ask that is my number I will be glad to answer you
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by donebenzywumizy: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2012
2011/2012 Pre-Degree Entrance Exam Cut-off

BCP: 46% CMP: 40% EGL: 42% EGM: 43% GLR: 51% GMP: 43% MGE: 43%. So this year cut off mark is yet to be know n because it has to do with the overall performance of the student so once you get to the cut off mark you will be admitted am 100% sure of that ok wish you guys the best ok
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by kunlemarsh: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
Best of luck may God help you and please dont be in a hurry to enter the exam hall
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by ayoyori(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
k
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by kunlemarsh: 2:27am On Sep 10, 2012
ayoyori: is it ova 100 or wat.if its ova 100 y d scare
embarassedokay
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by donebenzywumizy: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2012
Yea it is over 100 that is why I keep saying that it is easy to enter into o.a.u pedegree if you an average student all you have to do is pratice the past question and some of this question are repeated and will God favour you will come out in flying colours. This is very important for those writing in moro in ife and your exam is tuedays I will advice you to come a day before the exam so atleast you can get to know the environment and if there is any problem we will be able to solve it and my church redemed ( love and peace) are planning on teaching you guys how the question is been set and how to click on the question and evry single thing you need to no ok I will be there also to put you guys through ok I wish you guys the best of luck
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by ludasam222(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2012
donebenzywumizy: Yea it is over 100 that is why I keep saying that it is easy to enter into o.a.u pedegree if you an average student all you have to do is pratice the past question and some of this question are repeated and will God favour you will come out in flying colours. This is very important for those writing in moro in ife and your exam is tuedays I will advice you to come a day before the exam so atleast you can get to know the environment and if there is any problem we will be able to solve it and my church redemed ( love and peace) are planning on teaching you guys how the question is been set and how to click on the question and evry single thing you need to no ok I will be there also to put you guys through ok I wish you guys the best of luck
yes boss
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by ayoyori(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
am jez bk 4rm lagos.went 2 knw ma cntr.dnt want any hiccups on wednesday
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by amaisy: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
Gudluk 2 dose ritin 2mao as 4me na wednesdae {bcp} God help us all
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by toluxe0075: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
At moro, i'm was not allowed 2 go in..
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by donebenzywumizy: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hi incoming predite , I can see that the house is full and moro is now busy as usually and those at lagos I wish you guys the best of luck and those in moro you have my blessing the God that did my own will surelly do yours I will be out tomorrow in moro trying to put you guys in the right frame on how to go about the question and everything and any of you who need help shud contact mE on my number 08136893825 not for expo but to guide you on how the question is been set and how to go about it without making mistakes I will be busy tomorrow so I won't be answering anyone on bb or whatapps but you can add mE on bb with 25EFBEE0 ok and use my number to add mE on 2go and whatapps I wish you guys the best of luck as I said you just have to be an average student to get in but you have to be well prepared because read hard is the success key to been a predite my God favour you more than before best wishes
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by swoop007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
Thanks to all of y'all - u've been very helpful,, u're all part of the people that keeps our mind at ease....:*
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by toluxe0075: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2012
Meehn see huge population at moro, i'm getting scared o
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by ayoyori(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2012
day 1.guys make sure u gist us o. smileyday 1.guys make sure u gist us o.
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by ayoyori(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2012
les dn 25 mins more o.
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by amaisy: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2012
U guys shud tel us hw d xam waz ooo
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by eliaxgotmoney: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
As any 1 don d exam, plz gst us a few info abt it, and also, is scientific calc accpeted
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by ayoyori(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
i no knw 4 dem o.
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by toluxe0075: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thank God, i'm thru wit my exam, i'l b back 2 give info about d exam itz not dat difficult..
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by donebenzywumizy: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hi how are you doing hope all is well and I can see that student are on fire and are ready to blast the predegree entrance exam, I just want to inform you guys that the exam is easy from the testimony I got from most student here and you guys know I have told you b4, so from the luk of tins and from what I saw today the examination is 80 question and you have 60minute to answer it ok so am wishing you the guys the best of luck and if there still anyone coming or who needs my help you can contact mE on 08136893825 for accomodation in a guess house and hints about the exam. You can also add mE on 2go and whatapps and this is my pin 25EFBEE0 ok I will be ready to help aleast someone people here can say how I have help them out so I wish you guys the best of luck seen you tomorrow I will still be in the examination center in moro ife to help you guys out tomorrow bye for now. Any info will be pass to you ok once I hear any
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by toluxe0075: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hi, trust me guys d questions are not too difficult buh they look confusing, they require understanding, so if u are d patient type trust me u wil get dem right, bcp combo answered 80 questions english-25, bio-25, phy-15, chem 15 i'm not sure of other combo buh d social science n art combo finished on tym dis shows dat it was easy, i think those dat did maths had more than one hour, scientific calculator was not allowed buh jamb calculator n non-programmable calc was allowed. Just believe in urself, at least u've read something b4 d exam,an average student can easily tackle d question, one have 2 b tym conscious o, if there is a question u don't knw leave it n jump 2 d nxt question,tym no dey smile at all, one more thing those to take phy chem should pray dat God should get dem questions without calculations,cos some had luck of phy n chem with few let me say like 2 out of 15 questions itz not dat d calculations are difficult buh it wil save tym, n those 2 take math should pray 4 easy questions,some were lucky 2 have easy questions 2day, d same wit phy n chem if it involves calculation,don't panic durin d exam, it wil only cos u confusion,b4 d exam evrybody wil b addressed n advice on hw 2 use the computer so those dat are yet to familiar demselves wit d computer should keep calm,
i'm sorry dat i'm not explanatory enof, i'm not very gud at it, buh at least i'm able 2 share something, pls b prayerful, i wish u all d best of luck
Re: O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! by toluxe0075: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hi, trust me guys d questions are not too difficult buh they look confusing, they require understanding, so if u are d patient type trust me u wil get dem right, bcp combo answered 80 questions english-25, bio-25, phy-15, chem 15 i'm not sure of other combo buh d social science n art combo finished on tym dis shows dat it was easy, i think those dat did maths had more than one hour, scientific calculator was not allowed buh jamb calculator n non-programmable calc was allowed. Just believe in urself, at least u've read something b4 d exam,an average student can easily tackle d question, one have 2 b tym conscious o, if there is a question u don't knw leave it n jump 2 d nxt question,tym no dey smile at all, one more thing those to take phy chem should pray dat God should get dem questions without calculations,cos some had luck of phy n chem with few let me say like 2 out of 15 questions itz not dat d calculations are difficult buh it wil save tym, n those 2 take math should pray 4 easy questions,some were lucky 2 have easy questions 2day, d same wit phy n chem if it involves calculation,don't panic durin d exam, it wil only cos u confusion,b4 d exam evrybody wil b addressed n advice on hw 2 use the computer so those dat are yet to familiar demselves wit d computer should keep calm,
i'm sorry dat i'm not explanatory enof, i'm not very gud at it, buh at least i'm able 2 share something, pls b prayerful, i wish u all d best of luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) / Criminals Break Into ATM In Osun State University, Osogbo / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.