Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (8637 Views)

Okonjo Iweala Warned Nigeria To Save For The Rainy Day, But Tinubu Opposed Her. / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper Sacks 160 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by uadubasim(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Laryokeke: This man obviously foresaw the accident as the words he used reasonably relates with the details of the accident. However, most of us here who do not attend his church, nor believe In Christianity feel it must be a hoax and i can understand that, especially in view of the fact that am an atheist in the real sense of the word.

But we must realize that not everything in life can be explained. He may not be from God. He may not be the type of man we like. He may be banned from entering certain countries, but the fact remains that he prophesied a national disaster and it came to pass and for that, he deserves to be treated with a little more seriousness and respect!

My fellow atheists, i advise you all to think twice before calling a man with such powers "a con", "dumb", and other unprintable names. It not only portrays ignorance on our part, it goes a long way to show we are even less realistic than our theist counterparts.

I hope i've made a point

I'm a Christian and I think this atheist has made a good point. This should be a shame to christians who are insulting Prophet Joshua. Did God employ you to rain abuses on anyone? Check your faith to see if you are still standing.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by moderattor: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
uadubasim:
I'm a Christian and I think this atheist has made a good point. This should be a shame to christians who are insulting Prophet Joshua. Did God employ you to rain abuses on anyone? Check your faith to see if you are still standing.
hypocrisy makes ppl insult others from another church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die / IPOB Invited To UN Finally Speaks On Their Meeting With World Leaders / Group Decries Poor Road Infrastructure In Calabar Town And Other Areas (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.