Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (8640 Views)

Okonjo Iweala Warned Nigeria To Save For The Rainy Day, But Tinubu Opposed Her. / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper Sacks 160 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ikengawo: This man makes me sick. He seems to always use people's death to propogate himself and gain advertisement point by manipulating the ignorant into believing he has magic powers. Truely a disgusting humanbeing no wonder he's ban from cameroon and zimbabwe. It's sad that nigerians can celebrate this oppurtunist, and sacreligious fraud. Are we really this dumb?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Ikengawo, I quite agree wit Joe4christ.It's so obvious U are so dumb.Infact it's not T.B dat makes u sick,U must be sick in d head as well cos if U're not,U wuld av read d post well & wuld av undastood dat he reacted 2 emails calling him a fake prophet 4 seeing d death of their president and not d plane crash of his own country.He's not an opportunist & not using d loss of lives 2 propagate himself like U claim.U said he commited fraud.Did he dupe U or any1 u know? or obtained money 4rm u unda false pretence?or forced money out of his members pockets?U even said he's a disgusting human being, I think U are more disgusting. Becareful abt wat comes out 4rm ur mouth & let ur head run ur fingers anytym u're on ur keyboard ok? Most importantly,LEARN 2 READ WELL B4 MAKING COMMENTS.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
The One: Prophecy: I see motor accidents happening on Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Anybody that wants to travel on that road should read the whole of Genesis before travelling.

Does this make me a prophet? You know this will definitely come to pass right?

However, if I say "I see that on 5th June 2012, at Ogere area of the Lagos Ibadan expressway, I see an accident happening". This to me will be prophesy because it takes away ambiguity that can be derived from statistical probabilities that are being peddled as prophecies. You cannot claim that you prophesy that an African leader will die this year when fact tells us that most of them are geriatrics anyway and the statistical probability that one one them will die is very high. To make the prophesy valid, make it specific and not an ambiguous one that is open to a thousand interpretations.

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
@The one,stop making fun,it isn't funny ok? Listen,d rate @ wich accidents occur on roads is 100 tyms more dan d air, air crashes are rare wen compared 2 d road so his prophecy was not a guess.He said we shuld pray abt a LOOMING air crash.It occured afta just 4 months.He said an African president will die soon and dat occured in 2wks or less afta d predictn.Is it every year dat an African president dies? D probability dat an African president will die in a year is a slim one not something dat can be guessed so pls stop confusing pple wit ur comment.U EVEN ASKED 4 D SPECIFIC DATES OF THE PROPHECIES,dis showed dat U've not been close 2 God or going 2 church or reading d bible cos if U've been doing dis,U'ld av known dat prophecies don't normally av specific dates.Was there a date 4 Noah and d ark?dat's just an xample. D 2nd coming of Jesus christ is anoda prophecy wich must come 2 pass and it doesn't av a date.Most prophecies do not av specific dates xcept 4 few.It dpends on ow God reveals it. Check d bible 4 more details b4 being sarcastical. Mind U, I'm not a follower of T.B and do not even know d way 2 his church,I'm just being objective and not being sentimental!

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by belovedaja(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
jmaine: I no go yarn
dats gud
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Asanwababy1: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: people like you should think before talking. Nigeria wil be better when we recognize and listen to Prophet TB joshua. You never know what u got until u loss it

I have never heard of any true prophet of God gloating about predicting calamity. I serve a living God and I believe in Jesus Christ. I only refuse to believe a man that makes wild predictions. Besides Jesus Christ warned of false prophets who would do wonders in His name so forgive people like us that have chosen not to believe what the Man TB Joshua does for popularity.
Abi u no know say devil and his agents dey work overtime to lure people to him. I have never been crazy about men that work wonders but I do believe everything my bible says.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Asanwababy1: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
Boyloaf: i remember d days of Jesus. Some say he is fake, others say lets give him a chance! Which side are u? Decide now while u still can.

Please oh Jesus Christ is the son of God, can you not compare him to a mere mortal go read ur bible and stop looking to what a mere mortal says. Besides the bible is the direct word of God. So until u can plead the blood of TB Joshua to save lives and cast out demons which will NEVER happen, don't you ever liken Jesus Christ to TB Joshua. Jesus wasn't a charlatan BIKO
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Asanwababy1: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
naturalwaves: @The one,stop making fun,it isn't funny ok? Listen,d rate @ wich accidents occur on roads is 100 tyms more dan d air, air crashes are rare wen compared 2 d road so his prophecy was not a guess.He said we shuld pray abt a LOOMING air crash.It occured afta just 4 months.He said an African president will die soon and dat occured in 2wks or less afta d predictn.Is it every year dat an African president dies? D probability dat an African president will die in a year is a slim one not something dat can be guessed so pls stop confusing pple wit ur comment.U EVEN ASKED 4 D SPECIFIC DATES OF THE PROPHECIES,dis showed dat U've not been close 2 God or going 2 church or reading d bible cos if U've been doing dis,U'ld av known dat prophecies don't normally av specific dates.Was there a date 4 Noah and d ark?dat's just an xample. D 2nd coming of Jesus christ is anoda prophecy wich must come 2 pass and it doesn't av a date.Most prophecies do not av specific dates xcept 4 few.It dpends on ow God reveals it. Check d bible 4 more details b4 being sarcastical. Mind U, I'm not a follower of T.B and do not even know d way 2 his church,I'm just being objective and not being sentimental!

"For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him." (Genesis 7:4-5).
"There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." (Genesis 7:9-11).

God is always specific as to what he is going to do and always finds one he will use to preserve his handwork
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Crownvilla(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
What a life!
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Asanwababy1: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
bezimo: I read about that prophecy and its so unfortunate it came to pass.This man sees things to come, but you cant deny the fact that what he says come to pass.The critism should not be to the prophet but what could be done to avert this kind of prophesied calamities.God said if a prophet speaks in the name of the lord and it cometh to pass, thou shall be afraid.

Ok so he said it will be due to a security breach, from what I gather, it was due to the pilots own error plus the plane was faulty, also, I am yet to board a plane without at least one govt official on it. I guess if there is another crash (GOD forbid), they will say he also predicted it and will refer us back to the fe!/March predictions. I am not God i'm not judging but I definitely refuse to believe the man.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
Asanwa baby:

"For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth. And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him." (Genesis 7:4-5).
"There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." (Genesis 7:9-11).

God is always specific as to what he is going to do and always finds one he will use to preserve his handwork
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Answerbaby,oh , thank U abt d correction abt 'd Ark'.I know God's prophecies are usually specific but d dates may not be specific i.e some av specific dates and time while others do not..E.g 'Daniel's prophecy abt d taking over of Balshazzar's kingdom by Medes & d Persians' (Dan 5:25-30) had no specific date or time.D prophecy abt 'd destructn of d earth by fire(2 pet 3) had no specific date.D prophecy abt 'd new heavens and new earth'(Rev 21-22) had no specific date.D prophecy abt 'd rapture of d saints'(1 Thes 4:13-18)had no specific date.So u see,not all prophecies av specific dates/specific time.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
Asanwa baby:

I have never heard of any true prophet of God gloating about predicting calamity. I serve a living God and I believe in Jesus Christ. I only refuse to believe a man that makes wild predictions. Besides Jesus Christ warned of false prophets who would do wonders in His name so forgive people like us that have chosen not to believe what the Man TB Joshua does for popularity.
Abi u no know say devil and his agents dey work overtime to lure people to him. I have never been crazy about men that work wonders but I do believe everything my bible says.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by naturalwaves: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Answer baby, point of correction- TB Joshua wasn't gloating abt d predictions,he only made reference 2 it wen d need arose(read d post well) or is it a crime 2 say what one sees? Moreover,no one is asking U 2 believe in him and no one can force u to but inasmuch as u do not believe in him don't judge him either cos U indirectly called him a charlatan in ur oda post. It is left btw him and God,it is not ur own duty 2 say maybe or not he's a false prophet.Let God do d judgement.OK?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Awofilip: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
But people, whats our problem self. Is it he message (the prophecy he delivered) or the messenger himself. Whether you like it or not, he will still see prophecy and is now up to you guys to either pray for it or against it (whichever way)

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
What i can't accept is the fact that he only prophesies negative things. God is not a God of deaths and calamities. His thoughts towards us are of peace to bring us to an expected end.

It's satan who always causes bad things to happen (looking into the life of job in d bible, for example). So am just wondering, where does he (t.b joshua) gets his revelations from since it definitely does not come from God?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2012
Ikengawo: This man makes me sick. He seems to always use people's death to propogate himself and gain advertisement point by manipulating the ignorant into believing he has magic powers. Truely a disgusting humanbeing no wonder he's ban from cameroon and zimbabwe. It's sad that nigerians can celebrate this oppurtunist, and sacreligious fraud. Are we really this dumb?
gush you are possed by demons. You need the touch of the wise men
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Murphy7h4: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]so excited!
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by helpee(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2012
Can u ask jeremiah where he got all his negative prophecies from? Xtians that don't read their bible. Ask amos where he got all the negative things God told him about isreal? It is logical that most prophecies are negative.they come as a warning so we can either pray against it or get prepared. Ask jonah what God told him about NinevehM ask isaiah wether God told him hezekiah would die. But they prayed and it was averted. Some are so stupid asking hinm to tell us precise date when it will happen. That will be a false prophecy cos it has no foundation in the bible. Anyway most people here actually knows the truth, they just choose to (biased
preshuzpearl: What i can't accept is the fact that he only prophesies negative things. God is not a God of deaths and calamities. His thoughts towards us are of peace to bring us to an expected end.

It's satan who always causes bad things to happen (looking into the life of job in d bible, for example). So am just wondering, where does he (t.b joshua) gets his revelations from since it definitely does not come from God?
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by omire(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2012
Abagworo:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/35343-nigerians-urged-to-pray-to-avert-plane-crash

Check the date. My problem is that he never prophesy of positivity.

Nigerians urged to pray to avert plane crash

Written by Shola Adekola, Lagos

| Print | E-mail

Wednesday, 01 February 2012

The pastor in charge of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua, has called on Nigerians to pray fervently to God to avert a looming air disaster in the country.

The man of God made the appeal while revealing a prophecy God showed him concerning the aviation sector during a Sunday service.

The pastor, while making the prophecy, was said to have explained that the purported crash would have nothing to do with either pilot error or aircraft problem but that of security problem.

According to Joshua, the purported crash, if not averted, would involve one of the country’s local flights.

Prophet Joshua urged Nigerians to pray that the country did not experience such a disaster, which he said, might claim lives of many government officials.

He, however, advised anybody who wanted to travel by air to recite Psalm 91 before boarding any aircraft for safe landing.

I had to copy out the message of the so called prophet_ the man said the cause of the air crash will "have nothing to do with either pilot error or aircraft problem but that of security problem" but we all have been told widely that the Dana airplane had
Faults and wasn't fit to fly_ pls how do I believe this man calling himself a prophet? And can he just for once prophesy that Boko haram will soon fizzle out or that the crisis in jos will soon end? Why always Bad prophesies?.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by tipsys76: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2012
Guys prophesy is prophesy either good or bad. its not until TB Joshua states the date,time,location etc before we all believe him, am not a follower/member of his church but i see him as a true prophet not matter the negative things people say about him. Jesus is coming soon has any of you ask his or her pastors when exactly is Jesus coming back? please stop saying all sort of stupid things about TB Joshua if he is a fake or true Prophet it's not for you to judge.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
I think it is hare time for the federal government to start taken the word of prophet Tb Joshua serious if other head of state and president can leave their country to Nigeria just to visit this man of God i see why the federal government can not do such.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Abagworo: Why must all the prophesy be about calamity?
some pple just post nonsense here...wait are u questioning our God for shwing him d vision or u questioning T.B joshua for his visions?? U need deliverance! For those of u judging T.B Joshua just kno dat God will judge u all some day nd u ve no right to judge others cuz u are not better than dem! So who d hell are u to criticise others? Leave judgements to God, cuz He alone is perfect nd He alone knows those who truly worshipp Him.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by otokx(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Religion and Confusion has destroyed Africa including Nigeria.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by ocelot2006(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2012
Boyloaf: i remember d days of Jesus. Some say he is fake, others say lets give him a chance! Which side are u? Decide now while u still can.

Do NOT equate that man TB Joshua with my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I do not trust that man one bit.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by alienvirus: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2012
Did he predict Otedola would bribe Lawan? IDIOTIC M.U.M.U
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by redsun(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2012
These muderfuckers are living like in the time of fictional moses.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by sunky644(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2012
The One: Prophecy: I see motor accidents happening on Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Anybody that wants to travel on that road should read the whole of Genesis before travelling.

Does this make me a prophet? You know this will definitely come to pass right?

However, if I say "I see that on 5th June 2012, at Ogere area of the Lagos Ibadan expressway, I see an accident happening". This to me will be prophesy because it takes away ambiguity that can be derived from statistical probabilities that are being peddled as prophecies. You cannot claim that you prophesy that an African leader will die this year when fact tells us that most of them are geriatrics anyway and the statistical probability that one one them will die is very high. To make the prophesy valid, make it specific and not an ambiguous one that is open to a thousand interpretations.
My brother, you had better forget this your big big vocabulary like Hon Patrick Obahiagbon and be realistic. If you are looking for so called prophets using psychology to make predictions in the name of prophecy, T.B Joshua is not one of them. I ve seen and heard many of his categorical prophecies. Please let's learn to respect Men of God even if you perceive one as fake, the best you can do is not to have anything to do or say about them to avoid blaspheming. Remember, " touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm ". Good day.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by sunky644(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2012
preshuzpearl: What i can't accept is the fact that he only prophesies negative things. God is not a God of deaths and calamities. His thoughts towards us are of peace to bring us to an expected end.

Prophet Ezekiel's prophecy about the death of Hezekiah nko? Is Ezekiel a prophet of doom or the prophecy is from Satan? If you don't see any good thing in him, what of his humanitarian service to the less priviledged, poor, physically challenged, widows and widowers etc. For God's sake if u guys ve nothing good to say about this man why not keep mute? I am not a member of his church and neither ve I visited or worshipped there but I watch his programmes on Emmanuel TV and I must say he is a Man of God I respect. I don't give a damn where he got his power or gift from, in as much as he is putting smile on the face of people and I ve not heard he forcefully made anyone to donate to his church by all means and not using church money on expensive clothings, cars and jets. I think he deserves to be respected. I personally watch helping his church members to offload bags of rice donated to Haiti earthquake victims from truck.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by sunky644(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2012

Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by ebere1712: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2012
The man is a sick scammer, but his followers are sicker and more demented. In sane environments, this man would be written off as a mad man.
Re: I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua by Laryokeke: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
This man obviously foresaw the accident as the words he used reasonably relates with the details of the accident. However, most of us here who do not attend his church, nor believe In Christianity feel it must be a hoax and i can understand that, especially in view of the fact that am an atheist in the real sense of the word.

But we must realize that not everything in life can be explained. He may not be from God. He may not be the type of man we like. He may be banned from entering certain countries, but the fact remains that he prophesied a national disaster and it came to pass and for that, he deserves to be treated with a little more seriousness and respect!

My fellow atheists, i advise you all to think twice before calling a man with such powers "a con", "dumb", and other unprintable names. It not only portrays ignorance on our part, it goes a long way to show we are even less realistic than our theist counterparts.

I hope i've made a point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die / Igbo Presidency After Buhari / See Fashola's House In Ikoyi That Lagos State Built For Him As Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.