Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? (20389 Views)

The Dana Plane Crash could be a ritual by the elites / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Image123:

God cannot be well
discussed in the soul or flesh plane BUT IN THE SPIRIT PLANE. As long as you remain in the realms of understanding God like you understand physics, you'll only be wasting your time. the faith realm is key.

Can you discuss God with anyone on earth?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Kay17: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Thehomer, image just invoked an exemption clause of faith. Its useless trying to reason further in this . . . . .
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
thehomer:

sure, millions use their faith to know God and enjoy an experience of Him.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2012
Kay 17: Thehomer, image just invoked an exemption clause of faith. Its useless trying to reason further in this . . . . .

Yeah I know. At this point, I'm not trying to reason with him, just exposing the problems with his line of thought.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2012
Image123:
sure, millions use their faith to know God and enjoy an experience of Him.

That wasn't what I asked. This is what I asked you.

thehomer:

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
thehomer:

That wasn't what I asked. This is what I asked you.

yes
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Image123:
yes

How do you carry out this discussion? Do you use words, gestures or what?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
words and gestures cool
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
Image123: words and gestures cool

Yet you cannot use these words and gestures to discuss this God of yours with me?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
thehomer:

Yet you cannot use these words and gestures to discuss this God of yours with me?
i can if you have faith. Faith is the medium into the spiritual.
don't know to explain it fully. It's like well, you have a brain where your sense is. But you have the organ of eyes to see, the organ of skin to feel/touch. All these organs are the senses of the body as it were. Without these organs, you brain cannot fully understand smell/odour, colour etc. Without faith, your brain or mind or reasoning would just continue to waste my time.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Without faith, it is impossible for you to really understand my answers.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by fumisko(f): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
at least she was only molested she did not die
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
Image123:
i can if you have faith. Faith is the medium into the spiritual.
don't know to explain it fully. It's like well, you have a brain where your sense is. But you have the organ of eyes to see, the organ of skin to feel/touch. All these organs are the senses of the body as it were. Without these organs, you brain cannot fully understand smell/odour, colour etc. Without faith, your brain or mind or reasoning would just continue to waste my time.
Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Without faith, it is impossible for you to really understand my answers.

You seem quite confused on what faith is supposed to be.
Is faith a strongly held belief, a realm or an actual organ of the body?
What you seem to be saying is that if I don't already agree with you, then you cannot have a discussion. That way lies the cognitive bias known as confirmation bias. Are you willing to avoid cognitive biases in your discussion?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by fumisko(f): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
fumisko: at least she was only molested she did not die so thank God too
1. yes so its also another reason to thank God there is always a reason to thank God what if the fire that caught the plane when it fell down had continuously kept spreading and on and and much more people walking on streets miles away died?
2. and its not God's fault cause the plane had been having landing issues so many times through out that week before that fateful day. God gave them clues but was man fully willing to work on it?no. they still kept on using a bad plane.so what did you want him to do clap for them for being stupid and nonchalant at his warnings?nope the were left to fate and the blood of the dead will be on the manager's head who knew what was wrong and let it fly except he asks for forgiveness.
3. how many of those God's children heard in their prayer time do not travel and still went on. how many of them heard the still small voice saying don't go and still went? how many of them did events on ground stop them from traveling but the still looked for a way to travel cause the dint pick up the signal God was sending? its true some heard no voice or spiritual intuition also. yes i agree, but God's ways also are not our ways and he remains unquestionable. those ones would be enjoying paradise and wont come back self if you beg them. grin that's food for thought.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
thehomer:

You seem quite confused on what faith is supposed to be.
Is faith a strongly held belief, a realm or an actual organ of the body?
What you seem to be saying is that if I don't already agree with you, then you cannot have a discussion. That way lies the cognitive bias known as confirmation bias. Are you willing to avoid cognitive biases in your discussion?

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Do not be confused on that. The faith realm is the spirit realm, not even sure i mentioned anything about a faaith realm. The main thing though is that you need faith to commune with God in the spirit realm. Like we have the waves for electricity, magnetism, gsm networks all around us, but we need medium through which to contact them and make them useful. These are in the physical, yet we need other medium to really get good use of them. This spirit world is entirely different. In the spirit world or realm, you need faith, at least to ever have abny hope of communing with or understanding God as it were. That faith in you is the medium that i likened to an organ when i said don't know to explain it fully. It's like. It's nothing about cognitive or confirmation. The point is, to have any fruitful discussion on God, you need faith, it's that plain and simple. It's like an animal telling a man, to have any fruitful discussion with me, you have to be an animal or vice versa. If i do not understand chinese, i cannot underrstand you if you speak chinese. We simply cannot have fruitful discussions in chinese. God is a Spirit, and those that want to talk about Him and understand Him MUST do so on the planes of the Spiritual realm. You only connection to that realm is you know what.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2012
Image123:

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Do not be confused on that. The faith realm is the spirit realm, not even sure i mentioned anything about a faaith realm. The main thing though is that you need faith to commune with God in the spirit realm. Like we have the waves for electricity, magnetism, gsm networks all around us, but we need medium through which to contact them and make them useful. These are in the physical, yet we need other medium to really get good use of them. This spirit world is entirely different. In the spirit world or realm, you need faith, at least to ever have abny hope of communing with or understanding God as it were. That faith in you is the medium that i likened to an organ when i said don't know to explain it fully. It's like. It's nothing about cognitive or confirmation. The point is, to have any fruitful discussion on God, you need faith, it's that plain and simple. It's like an animal telling a man, to have any fruitful discussion with me, you have to be an animal or vice versa. If i do not understand chinese, i cannot underrstand you if you speak chinese. We simply cannot have fruitful discussions in chinese. God is a Spirit, and those that want to talk about Him and understand Him MUST do so on the planes of the Spiritual realm. You only connection to that realm is you know what.

You did mention a faith realm see below. (Emphasis added).

Image123:

God cannot be well
discussed in the soul or flesh plane BUT IN THE SPIRIT PLANE. As long as you remain in the realms of understanding God like you understand physics, you'll only be wasting your time. the faith realm is key.

Note that you've still not said what you mean by faith here. You're undecided on whether it is a realm, a transmission medium or an organ for reception. These concepts are quite different you know so stop skipping between them.
Your comparison using language is pointless since you already said you would perform the communication using words and gestures.
You are demonstrating a cognitive bias when you say that the only way to understand you is to already accept your belief as being true.
To cut to the chase, do you understand God?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2012
thehomer:

You did mention a faith realm see below. (Emphasis added).

Note that you've still not said what you mean by faith here. You're undecided on whether it is a realm, a transmission medium or an organ for reception. These concepts are quite different you know so stop skipping between them.
Your comparison using language is pointless since you already said you would perform the communication using words and gestures.
You are demonstrating a cognitive bias when you say that the only way to understand you is to already accept your belief as being true.
To cut to the chase, do you understand God?
and i said the faith realm is the spirit realm, and yes i understand God.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Image123:
and i said the faith realm is the spirit realm, and yes i understand God.

Finally someone who understands God. Now, how often do you talk to God and hear his responses?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
quite often, why?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Image123: quite often, why?

To be sure that you're not just deceiving yourself.
What does God sound like? If you asked him how old I was, will he tell you?
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by DeepSight(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
thehomer:

This is really foolish. Grow up man.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Deep Sight:

This is really foolish. Grow up man.

This is a really daft comment. Why don't you go back to trying to defend your poor assertions?

1 Like

Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
thehomer:

not interested in such info. there are many a folk though who can tell you your phone number, address, age, name and future. at the end of the day, such display isn't very important to your knowing or understanding God. you sound quite hungry to see some magic.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
Image123:
not interested in such info. there are many a folk though who can tell you your phone number, address, age, name and future. at the end of the day, such display isn't very important to your knowing or understanding God. you sound quite hungry to see some magic.

Sure there are. But can your God give you such information?
Your ability to present this information confirms several things at once e.g that there is some God who has all this information that you can call upon and he will respond to you. If you really communicated with your God the way you claim, it would be a "gift of the spirit".
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
No one has run around in circles like this since Gebrselassie
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2012
thehomer:

Sure there are. But can your God give you such information?
Your ability to present this information confirms several things at once e.g that there is some God who has all this information that you can call upon and he will respond to you. If you really communicated with your God the way you claim, it would be a "gift of the spirit".
na wa o. when even deepS and mk start to complain, i should say i don't try for you o. so you know of people who can give you such irrelevant info.go and meet them na so that you can understand and believe God. gift of the sprit indeed.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Image123:
na wa o. when even deepS and mk start to complain, i should say i don't try for you o. so you know of people who can give you such irrelevant info.go and meet them na so that you can understand and believe God. gift of the sprit indeed.

DeepSight is simply misguided you should also note that he too doesn't believe in your God.
If I meet them, then I may not come to believe in your God but theirs. It seems you're afraid of actually showing how it is that your claimed God talks to you.
If you are, then don't bother responding without the answers to the questions I asked.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Image123(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
go and meet them and believe in their God, that way you'll understand Him and know why he wanted or didn't want a plane to crash. i see you're left with no normal questions again, quite straight forward of you.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by thehomer: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Image123: go and meet them and believe in their God, that way you'll understand Him and know why he wanted or didn't want a plane to crash. i see you're left with no normal questions again, quite straight forward of you.

You do realize that their God may be different from your God and you're supposed to be willing to present defense of your God instead, you're willing to send me to other Gods. This sort of action would have gotten you killed according to the Old Testament. Oh well, it is what I've come to expect from you Christians who have nothing to offer.

Since you're unable to defend your God, I'll simply have to leave you till you're better prepared and informed.
You may now conclude.
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by edrainzeez(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
Atheist are d curse of GOD. The sun shall smite dem by day and d moon by nite. What ever our LORD JESUS CHRIST has done is 4 ever acceptable 2 us. Let GOD be thrutful and all atheist be liars
Re: Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? by Kay17: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
Vain prayers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.