Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

You Can Cancel Out Fear With Faith - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Can Cancel Out Fear With Faith (890 Views)

Beyond Faith / ::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / Cherophobia- The Fear Of Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Cancel Out Fear With Faith by acaforreal(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Fear is the reaction of the emotions to uncertainty of things unknown or anticipated, insecurity or guilt. For many people, the world is changing rapidly and their lives are being altered as a result. The everyday things of life present opportunities to fear. It ranges from home to career to relationship. Questions like these are the many features: will I have enough money to cater for my family? Will I lose my job? Will my loved one ones die? Will my spouse divorce me? While all of these questions are truly a possibility, that should not be reason to anticipate loss or failure.

Norman Vincent Peale, writing in You Can If You Think You Can, provides us with a prescription of mastering fear and doubt. You can cancel out fear with faith. There is no force in this world more powerful than faith. The amazing things can happen as a result of it. There are two massive thought forces competing for control of the mind: fear and faith. And faith is stronger. Hold that thought of faith’s greater power until you believe it, for it can be the difference between success and failure. Learn more from http://www.livethelifeofyourdream.com

(1) (Reply)

Kettle Calling Pot Black / Love And Other Things That Follow / Screenshot Of My Bitgold Account With Pending & Confirmed Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.