Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody (7471 Views)

Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody / EFCC Fails To Re-arraign Ex-Governor Sylva / CNN Ridicules Governor Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by aljharem(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
morufoye:

grin
Guy you harsh o. You no fit be lecturer o.

LOL grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by aljharem(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
I love these Niger-deltians on Nairaland. Very open minded people and funny grin grin grin grin

malc619, deandavids you 2 na die o !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by Beaf: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
dayokanu: Alams, Retardeen and now Sylva

Its like corruption is in the genes of those drunk fishermen

Yes, one of them even forged Tinubu's fake satifikate, forged his fake name, forged his fake village, forged his fake school and forged his fake age. Sylva is a corrupt fool, but the frog-like Tinubu is a corrupt, demonic dwarf.

Another thing Tinubu and Sylva have in common is coccaine. Tinubu is a drug baron (pushes coccaine, but smokes weed), while Sylva is a coccaine sniffer.

1 Like

Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by donobi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
after his bail that ill be the end of the
case.
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by TariEnoch(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2012
If you don@t know anything about Bayelsa i suggest you don't make silly comments.This is not a case of witch hunting anybody.Timipre Silva is the worst governor we've had in Bayelsa State.
The junky didn't do anything meaningful but to destroy all the good works other people did.Bayelsa state with all the wealth look like a poor state.As a Bayelsan,i can say with all confidence that GEJ administration was the best,in terms of Education,job creation and workers welfare.[color=#990000][/color].........young man u beta keep quiet,Gud luck my foot
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
malc619: Another drama series has begun.....
Let me arm myself with my bottle ogogogoro and a plate of tapioca while i watch this interesting drama....

Meanwhile:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin
E.K. Clark don dey work for Court...
Clerk not Clark. Kinda typo my brother. English is for England
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by lanrefront1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Please, anyone that sees this as a fight against corruption needs to have his head examined.

While I am mot saying Sylva hands are clean, but this is nothing but a pure case of witch-hunting. Instaed of genuiely fighting corruption, Joanthan is using the EFCC to punish is percieved enemies.

EFCC is nothing but a joke.

Pls people, just check out this irony: the fuel subsidy scam investigated & exposed by the House involves an amount of almost 3000 billion fraud (3 trillion) and the nation is still waiting for Jonathan to show any intent of acting the report. And here we have the the EFCC spending the country's money, running after a scam of 6.5 billion.

Which one do you think ought to be given priority?

Jonathan is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is not a victim of corrupt people round him as some would have us believe. He is a totally corrupt person himself - through & through.

He is a disaster that is not on the side of the people. He has nothing to offer Nigerians but misery and punishment.

Jonthan is like a husband who continually batters his wife and yet begs her everyday not to abandon him.
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
all these arrests na normal runs
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by plentykola(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Is EFCC establish so dat d presido can use it to fight pple. Oil subsidy dey there jona no dey interested, governors way steal 50billion n upward dey dey no 4low dem na 6.5 dey dey 4low dis is politics am just disappointed in oga jona d worst leader in naija history even abacah beta pass am
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by malc619(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
LeoMax: Clerk not Clark. Kinda typo my brother. [size=28pt]English is for England[/size]

Yea Ʊ'r so right....
My teachers in primary ‎​Άŋϑ secondary school taught me in urhobo..
I wrote my waec, neco ‎​Άŋϑ jamb in urhobo....
I was also taught in urhobo while I was in uniben......

Abeg enough of ur distractive talk...
Carry dat white chair, come sit-down here ♍ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣̥ we watch dis wrestling match between bros Joe ‎​Άŋϑ our chairman Sylva....Ogogoro ‎​Άŋϑ tapioca ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ on D̶̲̥̅̊ menu. I'm expecting roasted cat-fish from mama elohor...
Watch as Uncle Joe go finish Bros Sylva with upper-cut, straight punches, axe-kicks etc...
This one tough pass chineese film ooo.....
I love naija, never a dull moment......

1 Like

Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Beaf:

Yes, one of them even forged Tinubu's fake satifikate, forged his fake name, forged his fake village, forged his fake school and forged his fake age. Sylva is a corrupt fool, but the frog-like Tinubu is a corrupt, demonic dwarf.

Another thing Tinubu and Sylva have in common is coccaine. Tinubu is a drug baron (pushes coccaine, but smokes weed), while Sylva is a coccaine sniffer.

M0r0n

Tinubu has been out of government house for 5yrs. No conviction and he walks around as a free man

Sylva has barely been 5weeks out of office he is already a guest of EFCC, Alams the transgendered retardeen mentor was caught while in office, Retardeen himself has redefined corruption and cluelessness

Why be say na those drnk fishermen dey disgrace we country?
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by JANK23H(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2012
dayokanu: Alams, Retardeen and now Sylva

Its like corruption is in the genes of those drunk fishermen

it is obvious you are retarded.rather than face the issue,you have chosen to throw insults.typical yoruba fool.
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by dayokanu(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2012
JANK23H:

it is obvious you are retarded.rather than face the issue,you have chosen to throw insults.typical yoruba fool.

Its obvious you are a m0r0n, Why is it that all Bayelsa governors are always found to be extremely corrupt

From Alams to Retardeen to Sylva
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by ifihearam: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2012
Apart from witch hunting sha,sylva is a fool and he did pratically nothing in bayelsa state.

Buh come to think of it,this guy threatened The president and his family which made him(presido)call for an emergency meeting between the security chiefs,however sylva knelt down to apologise but it did not go well with the president because he was too small to threaten him

Sylva would have taken a clue frm the ibori saga but was too dull to see the end from the beginning.

You can't fight against the 3 Gs
God,Governmment and Gun
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 06, 2012
Baawaa: GEJ self dey exhibit power,na sylva he fit handle grin grin grin[b]like play like play dem fit jail dis man ooo[/b]

Na today? Dem fit gbege for am?
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by Murphy7h4: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by PAT4HOT(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2012
JANK23H: If you don@t know anything about Bayelsa i suggest you don't make silly comments.This is not a case of witch hunting anybody.Timipre Silva is the worst governor we've had in Bayelsa State.

The junky didn't do anything meaningful but to destroy all the good works other people did.Bayelsa state with all the wealth look like a poor state.As a Bayelsan,i can say with all confidence that GEJ administration was the best,in terms of Education,job creation and workers welfare.

so wetin come hapn wen him preside over 9ja.......him c say levels don change......God help us in dis country

1 Like

Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by jobaskia(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2012
Paddy paddy government. The legendary fela said it all. We are still trapped in BERmudian triangle waiting to exhale. All he sang echoes evry seconds in those wicked heart that has turned the country to grave yard. It so sad and disheartening, shameful. We definitely going to implode one day and the rest shall be history.

1 Like

Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by felixtare(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2012
this is just d beginning GEJ is coming 4 all d corrupt gov and boko haram......... GEJ ON THE RISESSXXSSSSSSSSSSXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSXXXX
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by jamace(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2012
GEJ should know that he is a President of a nation and not a village combatant. He should concentrate effort in fighting national enemies and not witch-hunting his village man. GEJ should not remain helpless in solving national problems but boisterous in fighting village square battles.

GEJ should tackle corruption holistically.
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by FlyboyZee: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
What are you guys even saying?
Bayelsans are upset that Thiefmipre Sylva is being charged with a paltry sum of N6.5 billion Naira only. You are all here shouting GEJ this, GEJ that, when even the Thief himself, Sylva is bitter that why should they be accusing him of such a paltry sum of money, when he himself knows how much he has stolen.

Do this simple arithmetic:
N12 billion x 12 x 5 = ?

That is the approximate amount of money Sylva collected. Now take a trip round Bayelsa and tell us whether what you see in the state is conmensurate with even 1/10 of the average allocation he collected. Yet, you complain of Nigeria not fighting graft enough. If it were to be GEJ, you all would have shouted 'crucify him! crucify him!!'.
Re: Former Bayelsa Governor Sylva Remains In EFCC Custody by Pukkah: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
ehiabj: Is he the only Corrupt Governor or ex Governor??

What does this imply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JTF Recovers 36 Bombs In Kano Raid / Ihedioha Probes Land Allocations During Ohakim, Okorocha’s Tenures / Aba By-Election: APGA Crisis Deepens as Ichita Withdraws Over Threat to Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.