Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It (3222 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors / This Joke I Personally Composed Is Curently Toping The UK Chart .....enjoy It / Pastors Versus Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by princeeja: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]Three Pastors met and agreed to sincerely tell each other their Problem which must be kept away from other People.

The First pastor said, My Problem is Money, I do Steal from the Church Offering pls brethren pray for me.

The Second Pastor said my Problem is women, whenever i see any woman my desire will be to go to bed with her, Infact i've slept with most of my female church members, Pls pray for Me.

Turning to the Third Pastor to hear his own Problem, he started crying, it took his Friends some effort to calm him, after that he was asked to continue and he said still crying that my Problem is gossiping, when we leave this place, everybody will hear what you two just told me... [i][/i] shocked

4 Likes

Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Ajibel(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
THAT WAS FUNNILY DRY...NO ENJOYMENT ON THIS angry
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ajibel: THAT WAS FUNNILY DRY...NO ENJOYMENT ON THIS angry

Ajibel will never change
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Lagusta(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
princeeja: [color=#006600][/color]Three Pastors met and agreed to sincerely tell each other their Problem which must be kept away from other People.

The First pastor said, My Problem is Money, I do Steal from the Church Offering pls brethren pray for me.

The Second Pastor said my Problem is women, whenever i see any woman my desire will be to go to bed with her, Infact i've slept with most of my female church members, Pls pray for Me.

Turning to the Third Pastor to hear his own Problem, he started crying, it took his Friends some effort to calm him, after that he was asked to continue and he said still crying that my Problem is gossiping, when we leave this place, everybody will hear what you two just told me... [i][/i] shocked

copy nd paste as usual; hav seen dis joke three thousand times
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Ajibel(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
~vicky~:

Ajibel will never change

I will if i see a change...
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ajibel: THAT WAS FUNNILY DRY...NO ENJOYMENT ON THIS angry
u're just a mass dumb of body without any sense in ur head. Havn't u got some manners? don't u knw hw 2 appreciate pple? I must say I'm dissapointed in u. Pls do make an apology. Silly idiot!
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2012
Ajibel:

I will if i see a change...

i dont think u will ever change

it is in d blood already
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Henley96: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Yinkagbo(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2012
Nice one
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Yinkagbo(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2012
Copy and paste ur own and let see........@op,nice job for the copy and paste jare...atleast u make effort
Lagusta:

copy nd paste as usual; hav seen dis joke three thousand times
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Ajibel(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
onyejiokem: u're just a mass dumb of body without any sense in ur head. Havn't u got some manners? don't u knw hw 2 appreciate pple? I must say I'm dissapointed in u. Pls do make an apology. Silly idiot!

you are a f00l shocked shocked, if u dunno..get out joor he-diot..apologise to ya papa abi? mtchew

~vicky~:

i dont think u will ever change

it is in d blood already

change is the only permanent thing in this life, hope you know that?
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Luckysoul(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2012
tongue
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Amazongas(f): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2012
Y cant u guys appreciate for God's sake. Hmm i tink its high tym i stop readin dis jokes
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 13, 2012
Not bad.
Re: 3 Foolish Pastors (you Will Enjoy It by bashydemy(m): 1:47am On Jun 13, 2012
Nice one OP no mind Ajibel jare

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Lookalike / Fuel Is Coming...... Sai Buhari (photo) / Funny Memes " My Collection "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.