Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Hard Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Times (1574 Views)

Photo : When A Girl Wants To Play Smart On A Dude This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Times by mamaput(f): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
Now to the men
sometimes there are things a man has to do call it what ever .
A project that will take up a lot of his time for a long period of time say 6 or seven months.
This project can only be to his advantage (must not have to do with money)
But at the end of the day, an man has to choose between his girlfriend and this project , what would you choose.
It could be that the girl friend has ask you to .
Lets say she is fed up of spending a lot of time without you.

To the girls will you wait for the project to finish.Sitting at home weekends or going out with girlfriends?

This project has nothing to do with Money its more a hobby may be Football
Re: Hard Times by beyonce1(f): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2006
if we truly love each other we'll work something out --- 'attention' contributes a great deal in all relatinships
Re: Hard Times by venice(f): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2006
That's one thing i can't handle, he's too busy with Church, with family i'm the one to call and say, baby can we spend the day together, i'm so fed up of him being so busy, does have time for me but its just not enough, maybe he should choose, cause i'm near to letting go, what does it help, having a relationship we hardly spend time together.

And then he doesn't want me to go out with my girls for a drink, he gets jealous and starts accussing me of things i didn't do. but that's because he doesn't have time, he's never there when i need him the most.

ag guys, too busy
Re: Hard Times by whitelexi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2006
She has to wait oh!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught With Someone You Were Not Suppose To Be With? Share! / Niceuzor & Thoniaslim In Nairaland? / Can You Maintain A Joint Account With Your Fiancee (girlfriend).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.