Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic (4096 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Are Nigerian Girls really Not Romantic / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by tpia5: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
Depends on the type of top and your body shape @poster or topic. Squeezing a mighty or skinny butt into skinny jeans and then topping it off with a tight 1/4 shirt, ought to be a no no. However, skinny jeans with a loose and longer blouse is elegant and ok, all things being equal. Is there any thread where women are discussing these things, because i fail to see why the op is the one giving fashion advice though he could explain more what he means. Besides, men wear skinny jeans almost as much as women these days. They braid hair, wear earring, use makeup, perm, etc. Nothing women are doing that men dont also do. Including growing b.reast.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by busybee24: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
proof that idiots abound
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Who is "he"? You expect anyone to get sensible answers from area NL boys taking expired pills?

Area boys? but they live in Lagos and you and coogar don't.. area or no area, they are where the bone of contention is being discussed.

kilimanjaro:
Stop dating Ijora-Badia girls, they do more harm to man than good.

honeric01:

Man, i am a one woman man.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01:

Man, i am a one woman man.
You don't know much about Lagos girls bro lol

Yes, i did biology and i know what causes odor and i also know that heat + smokes + chemicals from tight clothes/perfumes causes odor. ask people who live in Lagos, they will tell you what i am talking about.. stop comparing other country's kinda "heat" to that of Lagos.. the heat in lagos is a combination of what i listed above PLUS DUST.

Since he's miles away from Lagos, the best people he can ask are the lefulefus e.t.cs of Nairaland located in the romance section grin

Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01: Area boys? but they live in Lagos and you and coogar don't.. area or no area, they are where the bone of contention is being discussed.

What of the girls in Atlanta and the rest of the hot humid south who wear leggings? The weather is similar. They smell too?
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by davida222(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2012
ogugua88: Wait, so wearing tights, leggings, or skinny jeans make women look cheap and like sex objects? Call me ashawo.

There's a difference between women wearing skin-tight denim and women wearing jeans that are several sizes too small. The latter is dangerous.

Keep in mind that people born and raised in Nigeria have since acclimated. I went home during harmattan. I was hot, wearing summer dresses and skirts. My cousins, however, were wearing winter coats and complaining of cold. If a woman can wear leggings or skinny jeans in Nigeria's climate and be comfortable with it, then who are you to judge? If she's sweating like a Christmas goat, then, by all means, laugh.

Please provide us with some sources that claim that wearing leggings or tights are dangerous.
Typica 9ja woman they never lean
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by davida222(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2012
ogugua88: Wait, so wearing tights, leggings, or skinny jeans make women look cheap and like sex objects? Call me ashawo.

There's a difference between women wearing skin-tight denim and women wearing jeans that are several sizes too small. The latter is dangerous.

Keep in mind that people born and raised in Nigeria have since acclimated. I went home during harmattan. I was hot, wearing summer dresses and skirts. My cousins, however, were wearing winter coats and complaining of cold. If a woman can wear leggings or skinny jeans in Nigeria's climate and be comfortable with it, then who are you to judge? If she's sweating like a Christmas goat, then, by all means, laugh.

Please provide us with some sources that claim that wearing leggings or tights are dangerous.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by davida222(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2012
michelin89: Wetin concern leggings and tights with being loose?
typical 9ja woman they never listen
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 07, 2012
davida222: Typica 9ja woman they never lean

I'm only a woman. I think I would know how what I wear and choose not to wear effect my body. There's no harm in wearing jeans or leggings that fit. They're not ashawo attire either.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2012
davida222: typical 9ja woman they never listen

Ok i hear you.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 07, 2012
Nigerian men and their cavemen mentality.

I simply don't understand the mindset of Nigerian men anymore. It's as if they want Nigerian girls to be walking around ONLY in their native attires.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 7:37am On Jun 07, 2012
ogugua88:

What of the girls in Atlanta and the rest of the hot humid south who wear leggings? The weather is similar. They smell too?

Why are you being selective? didn't you see the factors i listed? do you have those factors in Atlanta? you're smarter than this damsel, so i don't expect to read some things from you.. see the factors i listed while addressing coogar, then compare these factors with Atlanta, let us know if these "bad news" are present in the Atlanta's atmosphere.

You MUST smell after going through all the listed above except you are lucky enough to go through Lagos heat in a AC-car.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2012
lol, i find skinny jeans on girls totally wonderful.
Back in uni days, i would follow ANY girl in skinnies like a lamb.
P.s. I dont care if she smells. Haha

1 Like

Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01: Why are you being selective? didn't you see the factors i listed? do you have those factors in Atlanta? you're smarter than this damsel, so i don't expect to read some things from you.. see the factors i listed while addressing coogar, then compare these factors with Atlanta, let us know if these "bad news" are present in the Atlanta's atmosphere.

You MUST smell after going through all the listed above except you are lucky enough to go through Lagos heat in a AC-car.

I don't expect to read some things from you either sir. It's not everyone in Lagos that smells. If there's anyone being selective, it's you and the OP. There are women who wear skirts and other loose clothing 24/7 and smell. Have you considered that possibility? Some Nigerians have poor hygiene. That definitely includes men. Deodorant and a good shower go a long way however.

It isn't pollution, smoke, dust, skinny jeans, or leggings that will make a person smell. One can go through Lagos and not come home in stench. There's a difference between body odor and the smell from exhaust pipes, harmattan winds, and industrial pollution coming from Apapa. The smell you are referring to is from poor hygiene, something from which all genders suffer.

Believe it or not, this is off topic. OP was discussing skinny jeans and leggings leading to skin and female reproductive problems and giving women a cheap appearance. Do you agree with that? I don't.

If any concern should be raised about skinny jeans, then I implore one to research men wearing tight jeans or underwear, just as others have suggested. They are hazardous to the male reproductive parts as they can lower sperm count and production as well as effect fertility.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2012
Excuse me oh op.how does skinny jeans = sex hawking. Am sure u are just not happy that you can't see a girl's pants when she climbs onto a bike. Smh
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: it doesnt have to be romantic.
People wear what suits them or what they feel comfortable.
What i don't get is why it has to be your headache!cheesycheesy
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: it doesnt have to be romantic.
People wear what suits them or what they feel comfortable.
What i don't get is why it has to be your headache!cheesycheesy
No mind am. Its his boner that is making him hot
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01:

Why are you being selective? didn't you see the factors i listed? do you have those factors in Atlanta? you're smarter than this damsel, so i don't expect to read some things from you.. see the factors i listed while addressing coogar, then compare these factors with Atlanta, let us know if these "bad news" are present in the Atlanta's atmosphere.

by the same token, the men in naija should also have smelly genitals.
at least, the babes get to change their undies every day....i have been told the
average naija man wears one boxer shorts all week without changing them. so it's
arguable that both the men and the women in naija have smelly genitals with your logic.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
coogar:

by the same token, the men in naija should also have smelly genitals.
at least, the babes get to change their undies every day....i have been told the
average naija man wears one boxer shorts all week without changing them. so it's
arguable that both the men and the women in naija have smelly genitals with your logic.

A man's core is "outside"

A woman's core is inside.

Bring up another point, this one no work at all..

Hidden stuffs smell more compared to exposed ones.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't expect to read some things from you either sir. It's not everyone in Lagos that smells. If there's anyone being selective, it's you and the OP. There are women who wear skirts and other loose clothing 24/7 and smell. Have you considered that possibility? Some Nigerians have poor hygiene. That definitely includes men. Deodorant and a good shower go a long way however.

It isn't pollution, smoke, dust, skinny jeans, or leggings that will make a person smell. One can go through Lagos and not come home in stench. There's a difference between body odor and the smell from exhaust pipes, harmattan winds, and industrial pollution coming from Apapa. The smell you are referring to is from poor hygiene, something from which all genders suffer.

Believe it or not, this is off topic. OP was discussing skinny jeans and leggings leading to skin and female reproductive problems and giving women a cheap appearance. Do you agree with that? I don't.

If any concern should be raised about skinny jeans, then I implore one to research men wearing tight jeans or underwear, just as others have suggested. They are hazardous to the male reproductive parts as they can lower sperm count and production as well as effect fertility.

Yes, some women or men smell naturally, but the listed factors make those who shouldn't be smelling smell.

Yes, tight stuffs on men is also bad, all i am saying is that, women shouldn't "crowd" that part of their body.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01:

A man's core is "outside"

A woman's core is inside.

Bring up another point, this one no work at all..

Hidden stuffs smell more compared to exposed ones.

i disagree with you. a woman's genitals is actually
self-cleansing....forget those who tell you hidden stuff are smelly.
a man with horrible hygiene would smell in the same measure as a woman
with a horrible hygiene.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
coogar:

with a horrible hygiene.

True that.

Honerico, you ever asked your GF about the milky mucous coming out of her puzzy? That cleans her down there.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
coogar:

with a horrible hygiene.

I won't argue with you bro, does your nose smell or not? i mean inside of it when you eventually pick them? how about your ears?

I am not saying only women ooze odor when the factors above is put into consideration or did i? the contention here is that it's bad to wear tight clothing in Nigeria, especially Lagos (the hot period of course).

Hidden parts of humans smell if exposed to prolonged heat and its friends.

Ileke-IdI:

True that.

Honerico, you ever asked your GF about the milky mucous coming out of her puzzy? That cleans her down there.

You mean you have milky mucus coming out from your puzzy? cleaning? so what? when it cleans and gets washed down to the pants + the heat, won't the stuff ooze out odor? we are still saying the same thing no matter how you try to dribble.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01:
I won't argue with you bro, does your nose smell or not? i mean inside of it when you eventually pick them? how about your ears?
I am not saying only women ooze odor when the factors above is put into consideration or did i? the contention here is that it's bad to wear tight clothing in Nigeria, especially Lagos (the hot period of course).
Hidden parts of humans smell if exposed to prolonged heat and its friends.

exactly ma point!
even the armpit oozes bad odour after a while.
how tight is your t-shirt or dressing shirt that
got the armpit smelling so putrescent?

leave the chics alone - let them wear what they
are comfortable in. if you are so insecure about
the way they smell. let her have a quick wash before
you pay her a visit down there with your tongue. tongue
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
coogar:

exactly ma point!
even the armpit oozes bad odour after a while.
how tight is your t-shirt or dressing shirt that
got the armpit smelling so putrescent?

leave the chics alone - let them wear what they
are comfortable in. if you are so insecure about
the way they smell. let her have a quick wash before
you pay her a visit down there with your tongue. tongue

I was never forcing them to wear what i think would help their hygiene in the first place.. armpit gets more air than that part and wearing such a dress is hazardous to their hygiene.

All in all, you got the point i was trying to make.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by coogar: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
honeric01:

I was never forcing them to wear what i think would help their hygiene in the first place.. armpit gets more air than that part and wearing such a dress is hazardous to their hygiene.

All in all, you got the point i was trying to make.

i did not....
however, we can agree to disagree.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
coogar:

i did not....
however, we can agree to disagree.

You just wan type abi?

Anyways Euro2012 starts tomorrow, we can continue there grin
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Goldieluks: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2012
honeric01:

You just wan type abi?

Anyways Euro2012 starts tomorrow, we can continue there grin

oh dear i've lost count.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 08, 2012
honeric01: Yes, some women or men smell naturally, but the listed factors make those who shouldn't be smelling smell.

Yes, tight stuffs on men is also bad, all i am saying is that, women shouldn't "crowd" that part of their body.

Bikini-cut underwear, thongs, granny panties, boyshorts, girlshorts, and whichever undergarments I'm missing tend to "crowd" that area. If women started going commando in order to keep their womanhood "free", you'd be one of the first posting pictures, asking "what has happened to our women?"
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

oh dear i've lost count.

Hehehehee, you shouldn't be surprised.
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by honeric01(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2012
ogugua88:

Bikini-cut underwear, thongs, granny panties, boyshorts, girlshorts, and whichever undergarments I'm missing tend to "crowd" that area. If women started going commando in order to keep their womanhood "free", you'd be one of the first posting pictures, asking "what has happened to our women?"

You can continue, if you like, wear sugarglue or alkagon, it's not my palava. cheesy
Re: My Dear, Wearing Skinny Jeans Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2012
Ogugua - +1
Honeric - 0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Roommate Gf Is Trying To Seduce Me. / Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.