Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How do i break up without problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do i break up without problems (1047 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i break up without problems by aPr: 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
Please how can break up without fighting?
Re: How do i break up without problems by zignor(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2007
pls, don't try abortion . . .it is a crime against GOD undecided

Just love her with the pregnancy or else dump her grin
Re: How do i break up without problems by zheroes(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
please kindly return her to her boyfriend/manfriend.
Re: How do i break up without problems by zheroes(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
if you get married to her there is evry tendency you will have to cather for another mans child, what are you lacking that she sees in another man? NO DICK, !
Re: How do i break up without problems by yimiton(f): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
I find this pretty difficult to believe this.

But if it's true, please send her back to the father of the baby because if you make her abort this child, you'll never really forgive her in your heart of hearts.
Even if you think you have, you'll never ever trust her again and that is the most unhealthy thing that can happen to a relationship.

When the heat of love finally goes down, trust me Dearie, you're going to dump her like trash.

Please, don't make her do it, let her go.
Re: How do i break up without problems by Keziah(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
yimiton:

But if it's true, please send her back to the father of the baby because if you make her abort this child, you'll never really forgive her in your heart of hearts.
Even if you think you have, you'll never ever trust her again and that is the most unhealthy thing that can happen to a relationship.

When the heat of love finally goes down, trust me Dearie, you're going to dump her like trash.

WORD!
@poster
If anything happens to her, everyone will claim that u are one who got her pregnant and just trying to cover up ur acts, after all a dead man can't talk.

So u better run fast before it's too late.
Re: How do i break up without problems by rockiedink(m): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
@yimiton

there is nothing more to say Poster you don hear?
Re: How do i break up without problems by cblow(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
yimiton:

[size=18pt]KPOM!![/size]
Re: How do i break up without problems by Gwazah(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
Don't be a fool
Don't be an ingrate
that child is not urs don try any thing bad before u will ask this question have i had know!
let her go and meet the father of the baby every thing that happen its happen for a reason
like her, don't love her any more she is somebody's wife now.
Re: How do i break up without problems by jimmyxxl(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
yes Nigger
well I don't know how close and u luv her. if u still want her, u can wait for her to deliver the child for the father and marry her if u want . or just park your bag and live for another lives. I can tell u want to know but I can adverse u as a nigger, is your choice choose wisely

Re: How do i break up without problems by Scopium: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
[size=13pt]Whatever you plan to do, abortion must never be part of it. You can love her still or leave her with the ill.[/size]
Re: How do i break up without problems by Nautillus(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2007
@Topic

Whats your problem the child aint yours

Or you still want to be with some1 that cheated on you with
evidence to prove?

The pregnancy and even the gal is no mre your business. finnish angry angry angry angry
Re: How do i break up without problems by sanrima(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2007
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
such a difficult one
all the same be wise
Re: How do i break up without problems by CrazyMan(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
Why should you be one to take responsibility for someone else’s action; ask her to tell you what happened to the guy who impregnated her?
Re: How do i break up without problems by donmayor(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
If she did not get pregnant, would you have known she was cheating? It's painful to know you were deceived and lied to but sometimes it is safer if we forgive. The hurt would disappear in time. If you both TRULY love yourself which is hard to determine to me, then you can raise the kid as your own which also would be difficult. But if you know you can't stand her beyond some years like many new marriages are, you should bail and she should decide what happens to the baby
Re: How do i break up without problems by Pain(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2007
Why Partake in The Murder of the Innocent?

This case is simple. Send her off to the BabyFather!
Re: How do i break up without problems by Bestglo(f): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2007
IF SHE LOVED YOU,SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN IN FOR ANOTHER MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE
IF SHE WANTS TO ABORT,LET HER BE ON HER OWN BUT I WOULD ADVICE You NOT TO STAIN YOUR HANDS WITH BLOOD
AS FOR THE GIRL,JUST PACKAGE HER INSIDE GHANA-MUST-GO BAG AND HAND HER OVER TO HER OWNER.FORGET ABOUT LOVE FOR NOW. OKAY?
Re: How do i break up without problems by chychy(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2007
Abortion is a sin, Have no part in it,

U still luv her or u still like her? it's really surprising,

Please let her return to the father of her baby.
Re: How do i break up without problems by jkpretty(f): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2007
Pain:

Why Partake in The Murder of the Innocent?

This case is simple. Send her off to the BabyFather!

Pain, did these words really come from u?
Re: How do i break up without problems by illusion2: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2007
if she's mature enough to  DO it,
She should be responsible enough to  KEEP it.

(1) (Reply)

The True Nature Of The Heart / Landers Pls Advise Me! / Girls How Do You Feel When Guys Toasting You With Slang’s (piggin English)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.