Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out (1426 Views)

Union Bank Calling For Medicals / FBN: Invited For Medicals By First Bank / Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by stellose(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
yes ,second batch is out.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by awa(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
To God be the glory for that.
Stellose, were you invited?
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by kiel: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
Praise God, I was invited
Rev. Sam (Daystar) said on Sunday that in 12 years time I will be
1000 times greater than what I am today, it's not even up to 1 week,
I have statred to see God move. His name be praised.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by stellose(f): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
amennnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by stellose(f): 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
CONGRATS TO ALL THAT WAS INVITED. @ AWA I WAS NOT INVITED
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by igwedanik(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
#landers,

it's true
1st Bank 2nd batch is out oooh.Just checked mine now.Go 2 dr website and log on wt ur ID and print ur letter .

I thank God that l waz invited for the medicals.

It's the Lord's Doing and it is Marvelous in my sight.

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee The LORD.

If u've not being called jst relax,dont fret or fume u ll definitely be called.God has not forgetten u ok.U re in HIS agenda for those that ll be visited.

HE MUST give u ur Xmas package.

Daalu.

Danik.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by samphemmy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2007
The supremacy of God cannot be compromised. Somebody shout Halleluyah.,,
I know yours is on the way, just keep your eyes on God, He will surely do it. I am also invited for the medical test.
Please don't be dismayed, what God has promised concerning you must come to pass. Nobody can disapprove it.
Wish all the invitees success in all the next steps.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by graceade(f): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2007
congrat to all who were called i pray the God that did it for u should also do ours too amen
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by Akuyoma(f): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2007
Am so grateful to God,i was invited for the medicals, and to my fellow landers who were not invited,its not over yet until God says so, we will all get there.  kiss
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by donchineds(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2007
ALL THE INVITEES I WISH YOU GUD LUCK. WHILE I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY TIME JUST GO THERE AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR US. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE AND YOU HAVE DISPLYED THAT. SHINE ALL THE WAY,
STELLOSE LETS KEEP WAITING WE WILL EVERLY BE CALLED BELIEVE ME, AND THEN LANDERS WILL KNPW THAT YES THE GOD REMEMBERS HIS PEOPLE. ALL WHO ERE STILL HOPE, KEEP THE FIRE BURNING RIGHT!
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by opeyemi8(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2007
i will continue to spread this testimony people,i was invited for the medical test.if u are not invited do not loose hope ur miracle is on the way.PRAISE GOD
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by rexdon1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2007
To all nairalanders one love, was invited for the medicals, thank God for his mercies, almost out of the street.

Earth has no sorrow heaven cannot heal!
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by bailo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2007
to god be the glory,i was invited see u guys at the medical test.am so happy
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by awa(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
bailo:

to god be the glory,i was invited see u guys at the medical test.am so happy

Bailo what's up? Stellose relax all is well. Others Invitees Congrats!!!
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by SOJ(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
still waiting too.hope we would be called wit the next batch (3rd).hope so o
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by ogunlekan: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
@SOJ.
Definitely,ours is on the way.Congrats to all the Invitees,hoping to join you soon.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by emeronye: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2007
please those of you that were invited, on what day were u interviewed? Let us know , so we could study the procedure used by this 1st bank pple. Wish you the best.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by igwedanik(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi,

I think they sent out invitations 2 people on the 22nd cos if u check dr website,the link dt read 2nd batch Invitation for Trainee Executive waz posted on the 22nd.

Jst be optimistic,its well already my dear.God is alive.HE ll surely give us our heart's desires,though it taries it must surel come.

SHALOM.

Danik.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by shagger(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2007
ALHAMDULILLAH Praise ALLAH.
Brothers if you are not invited yet I Pray that yours will definitely come next INSHA ALLAHU (AMIN).
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by sagod: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2007
TO ALL THAT ARE INVITED TO THE SECOND BATCH i SAY CONGRATULATIONS!

THE LORD IS CERTAINLY ABLE TO VISIST THOSE OF US WHO ARE BELEIVING HIM FOR THIS MIRACLE!

AHALOM!
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by igwedanik(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
Thanks

Sagod.

Danik.
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by Twayin(f): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
I just received an sms. To God be the glory. God's work is not finished with those still expecting, The God who did it for the 2nd batch will surely do it for all landers. Hang in there
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by Bennyslove(f): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
Infact the faithfulness of God cannot be overestimated. I have finally reached the medical text stage and to God be the Glory.
To every other lander that hasn't been called, this is what i say to you:
BE CALM COS GOD HAS NOT FINISHED HIS WORK YET FOR HE SAID THAT THAT THING WHICH HE HAS SATRTED, HE WILL SURELY COMPLETE IT.
Peace.
@Seellose, you will be among the third batch. Can i hear an Amen!!!!
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by stellose(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2007
Amen ,
Re: First Bank 2nd Batch For Medicals Out by meggy: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2007
please stellrose, do u hv an idea if bank phb has released the test result we did on saturday, 24/11/07.  I don't know whether you did the test, I just want to find out if you know about it.

thank u

(1) (Reply)

Does Unilag Offer M.sc In These Areas / Banks,oil Companies And Insurance Companies Recruiting Now Via Mobile Cv! / Get International Work Expereince Via Aiesec Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.