Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? (14456 Views)

Best SUV For 1 Million Naira Budget? / Which Is Best SUV For Nigeria Roads? / Best SUV For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by Nightshift(m): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2012
Another compact SUV I suggest to you is the new model Audi Q3.The Ingolstadter looks chick,with A5 front optics.It will definitely turn heads around to you if you cruise by on one of those dirty streets in Lagos.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by Acelifted: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2012
ekeroyal: Try the tata nano, it'll be perfect for your size otherwise you can go for the Chevrolet Joy. If you can't find those, you can try Fiat 500 Jolly. These cars definitely would be nice for you. All the best.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by 2dmax(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2012
@ op, I'm interested in d would-be dropped avalon. Can we discuss? Cheers.
Nb: if post appears multiple times, sorry. Ntwk playing pranks.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by MoAfrica: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
I would say Range Rover Evoque, is an in thing in Mzansi for young professionals
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by sashaa(f): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
pufectskin: I drive an Avalon now, but its not mine and sometimes a humongous suv and
peeps look at me like who is d skinny little chic in dese cars.
I am lookin to buy an SUV cos of d awful conditions of Nigerian roads,
but what suv can a 5ft6 56kg weighing girl like me buy that wouldn't look too huge?

Thanks in advance!
wat? I luv seein skinny or smallish girls in huge cars. I'm one myself
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by nagoma(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
A small girl doesn't need an SUV . She needs a toy and like all girls , a babie doll will be the best choice for her.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by pufectskin: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
LOLOLOLOL. I have a lot of dolls already. I love barbies, what's ur favorite doll?
nagoma: A small girl doesn't need an SUV . She needs a toy and like all girls , a babie doll will be the best choice for her.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by Lexusgs430: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
pufectskin: LOLOLOLOL. I have a lot of dolls already. I love barbies, what's ur favorite doll?

Possible Ken !!! Do you want to be his barbie girl and he becomes your ken ?
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by pufectskin: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
LMAO...ROTFL. Wouldn't wanna be no barbie to a spiteful type of Ken. No. Thank u. I am straight!
Lexusgs430:

Possible Ken !!! Do you want to be his barbie girl and he becomes your ken ?
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by DECOtech(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
asalti:

Pls can i have ur no so i can send my email. I am very interested in d rav4. Thx
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
It is not about the physical size of the driver, but her heart oh . . . cos some women will drive a truck and make it look like a toy, while some big man cant even handle anything bigger than a VW Toy
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by temiade(f): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
poster, I think d Jukebox seems good enough
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by Exponental(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
Dont buy what suits ur stature, ask 4 quality n something u like as a person.
Rav4 should be ok or Crv.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by emcemayo: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yaay!!! For me am bout same height n weight as you I am gonna get me A '' HONDA ELEMENT'' yaay cute n chic my honda elemento!!!
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by donugapi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
What's ur budget... VW Centre has got the Tiguan for a reasonable price now!!
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by nagoma(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
pufectskin: LOLOLOLOL. I have a lot of dolls already. I love barbies, what's ur favorite doll?

I have two , an SUV-Toyota highlander at the moment and a SUperVe walking talking living doll.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by kchaste(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2012
call me on 08054171994
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by azpekuliar: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2012
Nobody wants a Chevrolet Trailblazer or Chevrolet Suburban grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by sevule(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2012
Have you thought about the Nissan Rogue? It is a lovely smallish
SUV which would fit any chic and it is not too common on Niaja roads.
Not too sure what the price range is but you can google it.
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by FindOut(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2012
donugapi: What's ur budget... VW Centre has got the Tiguan for a reasonable price now!!

really? How much pls?
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by dj5naira(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by geometry(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2012
yeah well,.. donno, but the ''AGE & STYLE'',.are somehow kinda issue sometimes,...but if you ask me,...its not about the age of a CAR,.. IT'S sometimes the style and milage,.. for example,..I used to drive a 4runner,...''LIMITED edition'' for the particular bod style,. I fell in love with the machine and all other body styles, ''LATEST'' became ODD to me,...look out for an appealing style of your chosen brand and go for low MILAGE, that if you are not going for a new one,.. you know what I am saying,.?. that's what I do most-times,... It saves me money and I still have ma ride always ready to go, having low MILEAGE in mind ,...lol !;.SORRY, THIS SOUNDS KINDA ENGINEERING BUT BETTER FOR NIGERIA PARAMETERS,.. FROM ALL PERSPECTIVES,.. I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH !... I know some ppl place AESTHETIC above EFFICIENCY.. !!! for some good reasons...I know ..
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by geometry(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
pufectskin: I drive an Avalon now, but its not mine and sometimes a humongous suv and
peeps look at me like who is d skinny little chic in dese cars.
I am lookin to buy an SUV cos of d awful conditions of Nigerian roads,
but what suv can a 5ft6 56kg weighing girl like me buy that wouldn't look too huge?

Thanks in advance!

I present LAREDO JEEP, to me is kinda unisex,...well, the body style from '05 and forth,.. you could just check it out,...
...looks sweet to me smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by donugapi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
Find Out!:

really? How much pls?

It's 4.3m. Brand new base model!!
If it's within ur budget, then you've found your perfect car. Not too big, not too small..
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by dshiznitplata(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2012
pufectskin: Yea. Dis is it! Too cute. Thanks

Go for the Suzuki Timny....check it out 1st..
Re: What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? by geometry(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2012
dshiznitplata:
Go for the Suzuki Timny....check it out 1st..

hey, you bought your car already ?... didn't hear a thing anymore ...! like to know which car you ended up with though !,.. just curious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cargo Tracking Notes In Nigeria ? / Car Suspension: 7 Indicators That Your Car Has Suspension Problems / Stollen Catalytic Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.