Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? (1483 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
Isn't it oxymoronic that most of the girls whom talk about how good they look are the most basic and ugliest girls out there?

There's this naija gash I know via twitter. This chic floods my twitter timeline with tweets about how pretty she looks and other stupid ish that bore me the phuck out daily..I was going to 'unfollow' her but her 'photoshopped' profile pic just kept telling me to check her out.. So, I started tweeting this chic when I feel like it, till we became kind of close..

Last week we agreed to meet up, and behold, this chic was the most basic chic ever.. I was expecting something better but the only thing worth looking at on her body were the t/its which were almost popping out by the way.. I just squeezed the t/its for a bit and I told her it was time for her to start going home..

It's just crazy how these chics run their mouths on cyberspace smh.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by naijarican(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
I think it's a good thing for a woman to think she is beautiful. If she doesn't no one else will. Even if she is unfortunate looking, 1 person in the world thinks she's fine. LOL
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijarican: I think it's a good thing for a woman to think she is beautiful. If she doesn't no one else will. Even if she is unfortunate looking, 1 person in the world thinks she's fine. LOL

She needs to keep her thoughts on her mind kmt.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by naijarican(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Brixtonyute:

She needs to keep her thoughts on her mind kmt.

Don't be mean! LOL
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by slimyem: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
it is self-appraisal (honest or not!) and its not harmful to anybody.
Saying it out loud make some people feel good about themselves and its no biggie... so quit banging your head over it!cheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
why do ugly men get to call other chicks ugly??!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Shollypopz: why do ugly men get to call other chicks ugly??!! angry angry

I don't talk about my looks but girls know what I look like cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
slimyem: it is self-appraisal (honest or not!) and its not harmful to anybody.
Saying it out loud make some people feel good about themselves and its no biggie... so quit banging your head over it!cheesycheesy

You must be ugly. tongue
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijarican:

Don't be mean! LOL

I'm on my tupac ish.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by slimyem: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
Brixtonyute:

You must be ugly. tongue
oh yeah,i am!
Any more senseless opinions?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2012
Brixtonyute:

I don't talk about my looks but girls know what I look like cheesy
yeah, we do- UGLY! angry undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Shollypopz:
yeah, we do- UGLY! angry undecided

Have you got a crush on me or something? undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Have you got a crush on me or something? undecided
[size=20pt]SLAP angry
PUNCH angry
KICK[/size] angry
now kid, don't say such nonsense next time!
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=20pt]SLAP angry
PUNCH angry
KICK[/size] angry
now kid, don't say such nonsense next time!

You're a funny little girl.. About slap, punch, and kick..

Have you ever been knocked out cold before? That's what you'll get.

These little kids with small t/its are getting too brave nowadays. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2012
[size=16pt]i knew it! ugly woman beater with small di*k![/size]
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=16pt]i knew it! ugly woman beater with small di*k![/size]

Loool @ small d*ck.. grin grin

I'm yet to meet a girl who didn't shout after seeing my d*ck and that's on everything..

It's an equal world, men and women are equal.. If a woman slaps, push, and kicks me; then I can do the same since we're all equal. grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2012
^^undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2012
^Ugly thing. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 07, 2012
^^childish thang! angry undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2012
you know internet is not meant for everyone
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 07, 2012
grin grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2012
@Tpia

What's popping, grandma? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2012
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 1:10am On Jun 07, 2012
Let me give you arse up, face down and see how childish I'm..

I bet you would be screaming like a kid watching a horror movie. undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 07, 2012
^^Enough of the silly talk already! angry i've had my fair share of stolid kiddo talk today! undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Brixtonyute(m): 1:27am On Jun 07, 2012
^Don't you wanna scream and say my name?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 07, 2012
@Sholly

What's up?
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by bittyend(m): 2:30am On Jun 07, 2012
She's definitely Nigerian.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by TisaBone: 5:29am On Jun 07, 2012
Even If a person is not attractive, if they. Feel good about themselves it makes me want to give them the time or day. A positive person who is not necessarily good looking but loves. and accepts themselves is indeed beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Make The Most Noise About How Good Looking They Are? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 07, 2012

(1) (Reply)

m / Teens Making Bad Decisions/engaging In S*x Acts At Eminem Concert / Does Love Wear Out With Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.