Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

UBA Is Freezing Ex Youth Corper's Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UBA Is Freezing Ex Youth Corper's Account (901 Views)

PHOTOS: Ex Youth Corper Is Making Sculpture Of Pres. Jonathan To Honour Him / Update:the Ex-youth Copper Who Promise To Raise A Sculptural Piece In Otuoke / Ifeanyi Uba Is Labour Party's Anambra Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA Is Freezing Ex Youth Corper's Account by lwise(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2012
I can't believe it when my younger sister who completed her NYSC programme in February called me that her NYSC UBA account has been frozen.She went to the bank this morning to make withdrawal when she was told that the account has been frozen and she has to open another account.She was told that she has to present national I'd card,drivers license,PHCN bill b4 she can open another one.She also complain about the annoying attitude of the lady that attend to her.Is anyone experiencing this bc I think the bank is really joking.

The branch in question is the one after abule egba when you are heading towards tollgate.
Re: UBA Is Freezing Ex Youth Corper's Account by lwise(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2012
I'm really boiling now

(1) (Reply)

How A Phone Call Saved A Life From The Dana Air Crash / An Open Letter To Mr. President-the Way Out! / Brain Behind Force Hqtrs Bombing(habeeb Bama) Caught- Breakng News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.