Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” (15159 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy N20million Rice Farm In Anambra - Photo / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by uceee(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
Jona is happily sharing the money. This money must reach everybody oh. Nairaland elders, when we go collect our own?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by MrGlobe(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
abankula: In a sane society, this unrefutable allegation is enough for Mr president to honourably resign. Unfortunately, the reverse is the case in Nigeria as this is seen as norms and culture by these idiots in the position of authority.
I tire my brother. Every day that breaks, jonathan takes a PR loss. Why not resign? It will be very bad for him if the military takes over. The CBN safe he opened for all and sundry during his campaign is not enough
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by hakanai(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
For Nlers saying is too small! na so SNG were told its just for TP.This 20mil no be for enrichment too,na for the elders to chop kola nut,buy biscuit for road and fuel motor go back!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FGN needs to wake up and EFCC needs to start compiling documents about such actions for probes.People just don't know how to obey laws in this country and we are all culpable. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by nairaman66(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
unconfirmed... y r u dolts soo fast to believe anything you read.. do u just swallow anything u read in d papers, as much as im not in support on gej's way of governance. i dont think every negative story that discredits him should be believed

You are just as clueless as GEJ himself.. I bet you reconsider that there is an iota of truth in the news.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by ifihearam: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Some of you here are so daft to believing that the president would offer money to the northern elders
Why do you deprive jot in talking down the president sef
So if they really collected would they tell?
U guys should just outgrow ur childness and stupidity
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by ziccoit: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
20M "Naina" would definitely pay 1000+ youth corper's allowance. This man is not qualify to be a ward councillor. Very wasteful idi.ot.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by Chanchit: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
If dishing out cash to the northern elders is the strategy GEJ is banking on to stop boko boys by july, then im afraid the fresh air is smelling...
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by ziccoit: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
ifihearam: Some of you here are so daft to believing that the president would offer money to the northern elders
Why do you deprive jot in talking down the president sef
So if they really collected would they tell?
U guys should just outgrow ur childness and stupidity

He has done this several times in the past. GEJ is a master of settlement. Stop defending this idi.ot. Ok?
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by ckkris: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Freedom of speech certainly includes the freedom to be naive, and expose it worldwide.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by bayulll01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
malc619: Uncle Joe don sh*t for body....
Oya a.s.s-kissers make come clean una oga yansh....
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
where is eediot beef anokri
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by emsquare(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
Billyonaire: For Christ sake, 20million Naira is not money for the Feds, those Mallams probably rejected cos it was not the expected 2billion

LOL!
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by T9ksy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
ziccoit:

He has done this several times in the past. GEJ is a master of settlement. Stop defending this idi.ot. Ok?

@ bolded, hell no, he's not. He picked up that strategy from his "father", IBB. Except of

course, the "maradonna of nigerian politics" will prolly dole out N20million, apiece.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by werepeLeri: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
I will not be surprised if I read tomorrow that this story is a fraud.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by davies123: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
humblebee: unconfirmed... y r u dolts soo fast to believe anything you read.. do u just swallow anything u read in d papers, as much as im not in support on gej's way of governance. i dont think every negative story that discredits him should be believed

You r right. I hv come to d conclusion that Nairaland is unfortunately being used as a political tool to attack n undermine wateva GEJ does wether good or bad given d number of frontpage topics puplished against him.Nairaland is supposed to be neutral!

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by puntersmind: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
abankula: In a sane society, this unrefutable allegation is enough for Mr president to honourably resign. Unfortunately, the reverse is the case in Nigeria as this is seen as norms and culture by these idiots in the position of authority.
"Unrefutable allegation"? I guess you meant "Irrefutable" Still you need to have your head examined. Have you verified the news? Nairaland has degenerated to a point where people just comment because they feel they must write something not because they have something worthy to comment. Has the news been verified? You lot are just keyboard warriors. In a sane society that you cited here, people accord better respect to the office of the presidency. You guys just wait for negative news about the presidency so you can write all manner of despicable things against the President. There is more to leadership than having the majority opinion.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by stephoye: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
How much is 20m to them? GEJ should give them some more naira if they wil not accept it.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by MrEverest(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
valicious1: If na 20 mill go mak dem quench dia brodas (BH) wey de scatta BOMB anyhow, i no mind if oga joe dash dem 20 bilion sef. As far as say dem go deliver.
insensitive statement
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by PointB: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
A news article from Premium Times posted by a user named Ptimes

I see conflict of interest here; with the main objective of driving traffic to Premium Times. Which news organisation is that by the way?
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by MuNeme(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
Every negative news against Mr President and Fed govt finds its way to Nairaland and graces the front page.. Still don't know whose agenda you guys are executing but the schemes are very obvious!
Peace

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thats the way of the Retardeen
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by teskyg: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
I now see that Nairaland has become the confort zone of some frustrated lazy Junkie who are jobless and have nothing positive ti contribute to the growth of this country.

Most of their comments and post shows poor unbringing.Casting apsersion at a sitting President shows how much respects they have for the parents.Most of this posters are mostly Northern Islamic bigots who have refuse to wake up from their sleep that power will never return to the North in the next decade.Most of them come from the Part of this country that produces leaders that are responsible for the situation we are in.

Your dreams to feed on free Money and live as Hanger on and beggers as your Religion advocate is over.You can all turn to your terrorist Arab brothers for aid or Assylum.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by ade80: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
davies123:

You r right. I hv come to d conclusion that Nairaland is unfortunately being used as a political tool to attack n undermine wateva GEJ does wether good or bad given d number of frontpage topics puplished against him.Nairaland is supposed to be neutral!

I actually heard it on headline news on inspiration fm
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by tatosh: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
Damn!! Whenever I think I've heard sad news coming out of Aso rock I only need to wait a little while longer before I hear worse. Is this the president that promised to fight corruption? No wonder we use more than 70% of the budget to run the government. Most of it is wasted.. May God punish this people accordingly
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by davies123: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
ade_77:

I actually heard it on
headline news on inspiration fm

And yet suddenly it has hit nairaland frontpage!I don't support GEJ but d truth is u don't neccessary need to be brilliant to succeed as president but u wuld at least need 40% of their support n corporation

not them criricising,castigating or abusing u 90% of d time without thinking. Not even Obama or d most intelligent
president can deliver on does circumstances.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by kholis(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
valicious1: If na 20 mill go mak dem quench dia brodas (BH) wey de scatta BOMB anyhow, i no mind if oga joe dash dem 20 bilion sef. As far as say dem go deliver.

Are you asleep or awake? What are you really saying?
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by maigaskiya1: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
humblebee: unconfirmed... y r u dolts soo fast to believe anything you read.. do u just swallow anything u read in d papers, as much as im not in support on gej's way of governance. i dont think every negative story that discredits him should be believed
pls tell d mbecils in nairaland
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by mreldon(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
help me explain to these gullible Nigerians not to believe all they read and hear hook,line and sinker. If u can't do your own investigation why propagate stories that may not be true? Na wa oh!!
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by lookmangiw(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
where were you when he gave the save nigeria group $50,000 for transport fare and yet you want me to wait and confirm this.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by Jarus(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
One of my major problems with GEJ right from his acting presidency time is his demonstrated belief in use of federal purse to achieve any goal.

His campaign was the most expensive in the history of Nigeria
50m 'transport fare' for SNC
7000USD per delegate bribery on eve of PDP convention
Now, 20m for northern leaders
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by maigaskiya1: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Som nf u idiots just cm online wit ur cheap pone 2 insult anybody.even sm of u hear can nt recite d national anthem bt cm hear 2 discus isues wit stupidy frm ur guter mouths.when yardua ws d presidnt ws it d army dat brougt peace 2d nija delta if nt d efort of gudluk nd odar elders wat wil yardua acheve.nw y is it dat any tin done by gudluk must be politicisd.is gudluk d fist head of state 2 gve out incentives 2 visitng elders.if u knw ure nt comfortable wit gudluk quietly leav d con3 2 atleast afghanistan u wil fnd peace there nd let ds man be.political iliterates
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by femmy2010(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
One day one day,all this wastage and looting would reduce to stop.
Re: Northern Elders Reject Jonathan’s N20million “gift” by davies123: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
mai gaskiya: Som nf u idiots just cm online wit ur cheap pone 2 insult anybody.even sm of u hear can nt recite d national anthem bt cm hear 2 discus isues wit stupidy frm ur guter mouths.when yardua ws d presidnt ws it d army dat brougt peace 2d nija delta if nt d efort of gudluk nd odar elders wat wil yardua acheve.nw y is it dat any tin done by gudluk must be politicisd.is gudluk d fist head of state 2 gve out incentives 2 visitng elders.if u knw ure nt comfortable wit gudluk quietly leav d con3 2 atleast afghanistan u wil fnd peace there nd let ds man be.political iliterates
My brother tire for nl.The way its going they ll call Gej 'retardeen' for breathing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Oilfield To Start Production In 2014 / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari / Saraki And Ekweremadu Arrive Court For Continuation Of Their Forgery Trial(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.