Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Purpose Of RELIGION? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Purpose Of RELIGION? (520 Views)

The Wars Of Religion / The Duration Of Courtship And Purpose Of Courtship In Christian Marriage. / Mazaje, State The Purpose Of Your Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Purpose Of RELIGION? by mcevans1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
I am currently doing a paper on Religious and i was wounder what were the views of some people. If God doesn't exist would we still have religion? Is there a God? If God doesn't exist and we found out right now how would it effect our lives? what would u do? would u tell anybody? would u still go to church or any other religious service?

it is my belief that religon is only created to explain the unexplainable like the creation of the universe or what happens when we die?
Re: The Purpose Of RELIGION? by buzugee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
mc~evans:
I am currently doing a paper on Religious and i was wounder what were the views of some people. If God doesn't exist would we still have religion? Is there a God? If God doesn't exist and we found out right now how would it effect our lives? what would u do? would u tell anybody? would u still go to church or any other religious service?

it is my belief that religon is only created to explain the unexplainable like the creation of the universe or what happens when we die?
if God doesnt exist we would still have religion. people would worship celebrities, money etc

is there a God ? yes

if God does not exist i would probably be a drunkard in some bar with 5 nekkid hunnies all rubbin all up on me and whatnot ( but my corrupt nature has been exorcised )

dont matter if GOD EXIST OR NOT, I AINT GOING TO NO CHURCH.
Re: The Purpose Of RELIGION? by ijawkid(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
buzugee: if God doesnt exist we would still have religion. people would worship celebrities, money etc

is there a God ? yes

if God does not exist i would probably be a drunkard in some bar with 5 nekkid hunnies all rubbin all up on me and whatnot ( but my corrupt nature has been exorcised )

dont matter if GOD EXIST OR NOT, I AINT GOING TO NO CHURCH.
Re: The Purpose Of RELIGION? by georgecso(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2012
Religion is man's way of meeting with God or any other thing he believes and have faith in.... Christianity is not a religion but the world sytem termed it so. God presented the gift of salvation to us (sinners) through the ultimate sacrifice on the cross of calvary... God made the plan of salvation for man perfectly so that the glory may go to HIM alone. Unfortunately, pride has hindered many from understanding the basic truth about salvation....

(1) (Reply)

Download Just Released Gospel Single"s "Papa God"....by T-one / Pls Aw Can We Relate Islam And English Language / Why Can't Northern Churches operate Online Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.