Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Yoruba Girls - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Girls (12453 Views)

Yoruba Girls/women Wear Waist Beads And This Is What It Culturally Means! / Yoruba Girls Can't Cook / Why Do Yoruba Girls Not Mind Being 2nd, 3rd 4th And Even 5th Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Girls by bittyend(m): 1:29am On Jun 08, 2012
I verbally lynch ibotic tribalists on this forum for free everyday, ya noe. Stay in your lane!
Re: Yoruba Girls by bittyend(m): 1:30am On Jun 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: shymmex(m), tellwisdom(m), bknight, dowjones(m), bittyend(m), REALITY101(m), Goldieluks(f) and 5 guest(s)
(Go Up)

Round 2!
Re: Yoruba Girls by Goldieluks: 1:31am On Jun 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

for once you look amazing being angry grin

undecided
Re: Yoruba Girls by bknight: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2012
hmmm...but I still serzly wish to date a yoruba
Re: Yoruba Girls by bittyend(m): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2012
Hiding sissies, talk now.
Re: Yoruba Girls by tellwisdom: 1:34am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

Me?? Nah..you were prolly referring to your sisters. Fact!
tongue angry

Take a chill pill gurl... where are you from?? #Dotty
Re: Yoruba Girls by ifihearam: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2012
Yaba left customer, na madness go kpia you, roaming goat!

Been wondering who else is capable of making such statement above other than a foolish fool like goldieluks
This baboon looking babe is turning into somtin else
Re: Yoruba Girls by bittyend(m): 1:36am On Jun 08, 2012
I diss Nigerian girls but will never allow any outsider diss them, hence why JAfrican MsDarkskin was put in her place.

I diss Yoruba gash but will never allow any outsider diss them, else you will be verbally lynched, you get me? Stay in ya lane, sissies and mind the space, baboons.
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

undecided

hun, no mind them. I still think you got those looks working out for you
Re: Yoruba Girls by Goldieluks: 1:39am On Jun 08, 2012
ifihearam: Yaba left customer, na madness go kpia you, roaming goat!

Been wondering who else is capable of making such statement above other than a foolish fool like goldieluks
This baboon looking babe is turning into somtin else

#sweeps his feet off this thread, with his weak comebacks#
Woman wrapper exchanging words with every female, gentle man my pretty foot.. Get lost!!!
angry shocked

tellwisdom:

Take a chill pill gurl... where are you from?? #Dotty

yo fada! undecided angry
Re: Yoruba Girls by Goldieluks: 1:40am On Jun 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

hun, no mind them. I still think you got those looks working out for you
smiley smiley
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks: smiley smiley

*gives her a kiss on the cheeks* wink
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 08, 2012
The thread stinks now. undecided
Re: Yoruba Girls by Goldieluks: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

*gives her a kiss on the cheeks* wink

Loolzzzz...

shymmex: The thread stinks now. undecided

why?
Re: Yoruba Girls by ifihearam: 1:48am On Jun 08, 2012
Shymmex. I said shut up
Re: Yoruba Girls by Goldieluks: 1:49am On Jun 08, 2012
ifihearam: Shymmex. I said shut up

Shymmex i think you have an admirer... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

Shymmex i think you have an admirer... cheesy
totally agree!
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2012
[quote author=Goldieluks]

Loolzzzz...

Re: Yoruba Girls by dowjones(m): 1:54am On Jun 08, 2012
as a big booty addict, I am a serial yoruba girl lover. I've never dated any other tribe don't know what it feels like. I'm skeptical about marriage though but relationships with em is quite an adventure. Yoruba chics are freaky ( I know this cos my friends never believe what my girls do to me). my current chic is a beast at sex and is surprisingly intelligent and her arse.. lord ! I am a happy man . the only flaw about yoruba ladies is their rude attitude and that can be tamed.
once a yoruba chic falls deeply in love with you she'd punish you with love ...(thats the part I hate)...the attention, calls, texts..
remove the attitude and owambe and they'd be sweet little angels.
my ibo brethren no vex for me Abeg. no abuses.
Re: Yoruba Girls by pcicero(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2012
E don happen wink
Re: Yoruba Girls by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2012
ifihearam: I am very sure idowu and shollypopzz are of thesame offspring with shymmex
What else can we expect from these yoruba offsprings
Promiscuity,obsequiousness and cowardice. Not to mention how dirty brainless and stupid they are

If the yorubas are the only ones left them may I remain single

No wonder we have vast majority of them still single and almost approached menopause still with their parents e.g. Idowu and shollypopz

May Amadioha castrate u and feed ur remains to Malus. See dis first generation of primates coughing shyte o! Am sure u half human half Dinosaur, cus only a cursed son of an animal would display dis much madness.U shud have featured in star wars and avatar sef, cus ur face alone is enough props.D best thing to do right now if u sincerely don't wanna mingle wiv Yorubas, Is to hang yourself wiv barb-wire.

Anofia!
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2012
I knew this thread was bullshit. . . I detect bullshit from afar. This is what happens when st'upid threads exalting one tribe over the other are left to linger. Now we've seen. No matter what tribe a person comes from, nothing matters most than the heart condition of the person. I am ibo, but you'll never ever catch me supporting ibos or bashing another tribe on NL. That is why i avoid the politics section with it's fccked up tribal bigots! If i like a person, it's not because of tribe, if i insult a person also, it's neither because of tribe. When will these nonsensical tribe compartmentalization and baseless generalization stop? If after cursing a tribe out, and then you meet someone from that tribe, who either saves your life or shows you love more than anyone from your tribe has ever done, what tha fcck would you say then? Over 153 people from different tribes lost their lives on Sunday. Did their tribe save them? If i was on that flight and had the opportunity to be saved by a yoruba man, would i reject it? When will we learn that good qualities are subjective to individuality?
What a fccked up mentality most of you are displaying! The OP, 190 is an idi'ot for starting this thread. . . He has always been an idi'ot, being responsible for the majority of threads bashing a particular tribe or gender on this section. I can as well dig out threads where he washed down yoruba girls as being the dirtiest of the lot. He well knew the consequence that would result from this thread. . . I'm really sorry for the yoruba girls dancing and shaking their arses just because stup[i]i[/i]d 190 started a thread exalting yoruba girls. . . And for the 3rd time on this godforsaken thread, this is bullshit!
Re: Yoruba Girls by tellwisdom: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

#sweeps his feet off this thread, with his weak comebacks#
Woman wrapper exchanging words with every female, gentle man my pretty foot.. Get lost!!!
angry shocked

yo fada! undecided angry

U fckking stuupid or somtin?? angry , behave urself ma'am
Re: Yoruba Girls by ifihearam: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2012
I should have known that this useless bigot must open that gutter of hers she calls a mouth and spills rubbish as you usually do. You better grow up so you ca one day find solace somewhere or in someone. But as it os now you are headed for your waterloo becos you are completely useless and mannerless.

Just wondering what else you can be used for other than being kept in the zoo.

Bastard
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: I knew this thread was bullshit. . . I detect bullshit from afar. This is what happens when st'upid threads exalting one tribe over the other are left to linger. Now we've seen. No matter what tribe a person comes from, nothing matters most than the heart condition of the person. I am ibo, but you'll never ever catch me supporting ibos or bashing another tribe on NL. That is why i avoid the politics section with it's fccked up tribal bigots! If i like a person, it's not because of tribe, if i insult a person also, it's neither because of tribe. When will these nonsensical tribe compartmentalization and baseless generalization stop? If after cursing a tribe out, and then you meet someone from that tribe, who either saves your life or shows you love more than anyone from your tribe has ever done, what tha fcck would you say then? Over 153 people from different tribes lost their lives on Sunday. Did their tribe save them? If i was on that flight and had the opportunity to be saved by a yoruba man, would i reject it? When will we learn that good qualities are subjective to individuality?
What a fccked up mentality most of you are displaying! The OP, 190 is an idi'ot for starting this thread. . . He has always been an idi'ot, being responsible for the majority of threads bashing a particular tribe or gender on this section. I can as well dig out threads where he washed down yoruba girls as being the dirtiest of the lot. He well knew the consequence that would result from this thread. . . I'm really sorry for the yoruba girls dancing and shaking their arses just because stup[i]i[/i]d 190 started a thread exalting yoruba girls. . . And for the 3rd time on this godforsaken thread, this is bullshit!
next time, type like this and STFU
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2012
ifihearam: I should have known that this useless bigot must open that gutter of hers she calls a mouth and spills rubbish as you usually do. You better grow up so you ca one day find solace somewhere or in someone. But as it os now you are headed for your waterloo becos you are completely useless and mannerless.

Just wondering what else you can be used for other than being kept in the zoo.

Bastard
sharrrrrrapppppp!!! you and tellwisdom are [size=16pt]COWARDS[/size]
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2012
bennyraz: next time, type like this and STFU
The middle finger on my left hand says "hi and gudmornin!". . .
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2012
sexkillz: my middle finger on my left hand says to me sexkillz "hi and gudmornin!". . .
fixed.. Gmornin my Noisy neighbor
Re: Yoruba Girls by tellwisdom: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2012
bennyraz: sharrrrrrapppppp!!! you and tellwisdom are [size=16pt]COWARDS[/size]

Bro, ur people smells, even u embarassed embarassed
Re: Yoruba Girls by 190: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
who bought this 2 culture

kmt
Re: Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
190: who bought this 2 culture

kmt

So bros, who is this yoruba babe that has dazed you with her awesomeness? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girls by cantell(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Ur just a nigga living on welfare. U've got a long way to go bro
Laugh wan kill me die!
@blondieluks,
You're a yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Ti Afi Ngbe Aye Ni Irorun Ati Ogun Korikosun To Gbona Gan / Did West Africans Develop Cast Iron In Pre-colonial Times? / Annual Osun Osogbo Festival 2019(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.