Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

With 7 Dollars Make Dollars Roll Into Your Egodl Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 7 Dollars Make Dollars Roll Into Your Egodl Account (788 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / MODIFIED: Buhari- Leave Naira, Come And Make Dollars O! / Dollars Flood Into your Egold Starting With Only 7 Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With 7 Dollars Make Dollars Roll Into Your Egodl Account by drhyip: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2007
hi guys, im happy to tell you that it really works, my investment not even usd7, but im receiving money everyday now direct to my egold!! im only 11 days joining, almost usd400

in my accounts, Click www.egoldfastcash.com/id/dxmaestro.php

This is how it works

1. Click on my referral link and register . a new link will be sent automatically to your email .

2. Click the link to see your downline members whicj you are to pay for with 7 dollars. Click the link to their egold account and click PAY till the last person , the ADMIN . Yoyr account is then activated and you are given a referral link. you can now go ahead and promote your link, here is an example

Sponsor #1: kingsley jackson
Sponsor #2: Nicholas
Sponsor #3: Y. Stevan
Sponsor #4: traffic master
Sponsor #5: Rose Angele
Sponsor #6: Jing Tai
Sponsor #7: Pauline
Sponsor #8: Gold profit team
Sponsor #9: Constance Sylviane
Admin fee:

3. Each person that registerswith 7 dollars through your link 2.35 dollars get to your egold account directly. the more you advertise your link , the more your earnings.

4. as your new downlin member also promotes hiss link and gets new members, your name gets down and u get 0.45 cents direct to your egold.

Join now and see dollars flood into your egold account

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Goals For 2008? / How Do Set Up E-book? / Whats The Big Deal About Franchising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.