Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) (13880 Views)

Buhari Honored With A Traditional Title 'manahouwhe’ Gbede' In Benin / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is Wrong, This Is The Reason For Boko Haram Not Derivation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

Ignorance is bliss. Like I said hit your head on the wall if you don't like him and his policies.

Well ignorance is bliss, therefore, I'm calling you out to teach me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by ballabriggs: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
manny4life:

Well ignorance is bliss, therefore, I'm calling you out to teach me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Teach a block head cheesy cheesy cheesy Won't waste my time.
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

Teach a block head cheesy cheesy cheesy Won't waste my time.

Yeah, it's only an instructor who's scared of a challenge from his students that balks at every turn...LOLLLLLLL Leave me to determine whether I get it or not. Start out with the teaching first, then we'll take it from them... Run like your boss does... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by ballabriggs: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2012
manny4life:

Yeah, it's only an instructor who's scared of a challenge from his students that balks at every turn...LOLLLLLLL Leave me to determine whether I get it or not. Start out with the teaching first, then we'll take it from them... Run like your boss does... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like I said, I don't teach block heads. It took me time to learn the basics of monetary policy in developing countries. Get a basic knowledge so you can understand the basic issues. You wrote a lot of trash that clearly shows you are not sound enough, so where do I start from? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

Like I said, I don't teach block heads. It took me time to learn the basics of monetary policy in developing countries. Get a basic knowledge so you can understand the basic issues. You wrote a lot of trash that clearly shows you are not sound enough, so where do I start from? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL, you're asking where to start from?
Good Instructors don't ask where do I start from, rather, they see the weakness, and the flaw, and educate from that area.

You mean the thrash that debunked all your claims? How can a bank measure aggregate saving without knowing national income average, meanwhile, mr monetary policies in developing countries did not know that savings are part of the Money Supply which is a function of CBN.

You mean thrash where I educated you that the Exchange Rate depends on demand/supply of currency? Mr monetary policy did not know that rather he gaffed, that it's government spending (fiscal)that's a determinant for Exchange rate.

I mean I can go on and on and talk about the thrash you talk of. Perhaps, we can start from any of the thrash cool cool cool
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
As a matter of fact, when I'm done here, I'll compile all your gaffes and make you see how each of them were debunked as failed and poor policy. No wonder, that's why SLS is stalling because, if both of you having the same ideology, it's no surprise.
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by ballabriggs: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, you're asking where to start from?
Good Instructors don't ask where do I start from, rather, they see the weakness, and the flaw, and educate from that area.

You mean the thrash that debunked all your claims? How can a bank measure aggregate saving without knowing national income average, meanwhile, mr monetary policies in developing countries did not know that savings are part of the Money Supply which is a function of CBN.

You mean thrash where I educated you that the Exchange Rate depends on demand/supply of currency? Mr monetary policy did not know that rather he gaffed, that it's government spending (fiscal)that's a determinant for Exchange rate.

I mean I can go on and on and talk about the thrash you talk of. Perhaps, we can start from any of the thrash cool cool cool

It is so funny you write lengthy posts full of nonsense. You've written trash again. You don't even have a basic knowledge, yet you are an arm chair critic. How stupid! The first place to start is to tell yourself you know nothing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This kind 'bolekaja' analysis go make man faint. Please are you a product of LASU Agege Campus? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

It is so funny you write lengthy posts full of nonsense. You've written trash again. You don't even have a basic knowledge, yet you are an arm chair critic. How stupid! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This kind 'bolekaja' analysis go make man faint. Please are you a product of LASU Agege Campus? grin grin grin grin grin

LOL, it looks like someone doesn't want to start from the thrash I posted for him to teach on undecided undecided undecided

When someone cannot refute a claim, all they do is try to make jest of the situation. Again, quit the jest making and begin the teaching... cool cool cool

Faint? Just like you did on the previous thread where almost everyone on there attacked your stupidity? Risk managers perform macroeconomic analysis? LOL The only one who fainted was YOU... I will find that thread again, and make ref to this one so people can see how clueless you are.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by ballabriggs: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, it looks like someone doesn't want to start from the thrash I posted for him to teach on undecided undecided undecided

When someone cannot refute a claim, all they do is try to make jest of the situation. Again, quit the jest making and begin the teaching... cool cool cool

Faint? Just like you did on the previous thread where almost everyone on there attacked your stupidity? Risk managers perform macroeconomic analysis? LOL The only one who fainted was YOU... I will find that thread again, and make ref to this one so people can see how clueless you are.... grin grin grin grin grin

Only because you are a block head would you not know banks carry out economic forecasting and macroeconomic analysis as part of strategy. Go get a proper education and stop fooling yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where did you study please?
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

Only because you are a block head would you not know banks carry out economic forecasting and macroeconomic analysis as part of strategy. Go get a proper education and stop fooling yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where did you study please?

LOL... Here he comes again, banks perform economic forecasting and let me guess it's the risk unit that does that for them...LOL
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2012
Forecasting is part of every business, I'm not talking about forecasting, I believe I was clear about what I was talking about. BTW, economic forecasting? LOL, what kind of forecasting will this be? Economy growth? Consumer spending? What will they forecast on? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by ballabriggs: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
manny4life: Forecasting is part of every business, I'm not talking about forecasting, I believe I was clear about what I was talking about.

Your ignorance is baffling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Risk is embedded in every part of an organisations activities and system including forecasting. Go and get a proper knowledge. You think the Banks in the Eurozone don't sit analysing macroeconomic trends and risk daily? You are not sound enough. What school did you attend? LASU Agege campus?
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

Your ignorance is baffling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Risk is embedded in every part of an organisations activities and system including forecasting. Go and get a proper knowledge. You think the Banks in Eurozone don't sit analysing macroeconomic trends and risk daily? You are not sound enough. What school did you attend? LASU Agege campus?

Dude, you're a SORE DISAPPOINTMENT... SHAME ON YOU
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by ballabriggs: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
manny4life: Forecasting is part of every business, I'm not talking about forecasting, I believe I was clear about what I was talking about. BTW, economic forecasting? LOL, what kind of forecasting will this be? Economy growth? Consumer spending? What will they forecast on? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

What is forecasting? You think it is limited in scope? You are not sound. Get a proper education. LASU Agege Campus. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
ballabriggs:

What is forecasting? You think it is limited in scope? You are not sound. Get a proper education. LASU Agege Campus. grin grin grin grin grin

Now we have left Nigeria for Europe Banks...lol

Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
We have left from Risk managers perform macroeconomic analysis to banks performing economic forecasting and macroeconomic analysis.

Economic forecasting? LOL, forecasting on what exactly about the economy? LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL smiley smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
Will you two stop the nonsense?

Tired of seeing your cat fight on "recent" posts.
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
^^^

Ileke,

I hear you, anyway, I think I should past this thread.
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by sexyverah(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
wateva
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by murtalaa(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2012
Leave them alone. Ballabrigs thinks he can convert a confirmed bigot overnight. It takes time.
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by Pukkah: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2012
Was it not Sanusi that justified the existence of Boko Haram on some skewed revenue sharing formula? What a seasoned economist and analyst!
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2012
al-ahamad:
Ya Allah ya jaaaa zamanin ka....

Nd to haters...keep getting sucked into ur missery till death flings you to hell...

By the way....mr naijaking1......do we halt all aspects of life cos of Dana...

Allah ya jikan musulmi....

Yb

what about mutane wadanda ba musulmi bane? duk abin da daya faru da su ba ruwanka ko? mastalolin mutanen kano kenan. It's high time you begin to see people as individuals. Religion is awesome but it shouldn't come into the way you see/judge other people.
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by RoadStar: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2012
Pukkah: Was it not Sanusi that justified the existence of Boko Haram on some skewed revenue sharing formula? What a seasoned economist and analyst!
That was exactly where I lost respect for the guy.
Under what economic calculations did he arrive at that ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by manny4life(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
RoadStar:
That was exactly where I lost respect for the guy.
Under what economic calculations did he arrive at that ? shocked shocked shocked

Under "Riskonomics"- the study of economics that identifies how Risk Managers perform macroeconomic analysis.

Be advised, this branch of economics vaguely states assumptions, it utilize no form of graphical representions or models. The use of statistics, source data or otherwise is null/void and found wanting. Now I have stated the "disclosure" I will proceed.

Under this method, SLS determined that the Northern economic environment were unfavored in the proper distribution of oil revenues. He argued that that due to a higher regional population mass when compared to other regionas YET poor economic activity in this environment which included (he did not state), this environment posed a potential risk to itself and the Nigerian economy at large.

However, he did assume further that while some Southern states were wealthy (not by the works of their hands but oil derivation), the Northern Nigeria was neglected and relegated to the background. From this, it's important to see the direct relationship between higher population of poor northern regions getting low derivations to rich south getting higher derivation with lower population mass. Therefore, SLS concluded that the risk elasticity was beyond the normal limit, outside the risk limit, thus, resulting to product of angry folks who are currently called boko haram. grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi Is Now Dan Majen Kano (Traditional Title) by lateef4me(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
SLS is getting close to becoming all he ever wanted to be, an Emir of Kano ,courtesy promoting of islamic banking with tax payers money and donating N100 million to Kano State .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP / A "Standing Ovation" For Mr President / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.