Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! (813 Views)

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by ijebabe: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
*Taken from iROKING*
Three times Grammy Nominee and Afrobeat King - "Femi kuti" will, on Saturday June 16, Clock 50 Years, right before our very eyes.

A family Source Revealed there’s a special party for friends and family on June 16, in Lagos. ‘Femi, (his sister) Yeni, and everyone else will take time off everything next week and give thanks to God for Femi’s life

We Wish him long Life and Prosperity.

Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by Umartins1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Time, really does fly........ Though I know little about him but I know more about the Legendary, Best African Singer ever, Anikulapo Kuti.
Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by ijebabe: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hey Martins, I watched one of his performances 2 years ago and I enjoyed it from start to finish! He's definitely not his dad but he's an equally good performer.
I heard a Fela film is in the works, can't wait to see that!
Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijebabe: Hey Martins, I watched one of his performances 2 years ago and I enjoyed it from start to finish! He's definitely not his dad but he's an equally good performer.
He amazingggggg!!!!!

But I love Fela scata tho!

Water no get enemy......

*kai Bado starts shaking her yansh*
Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by ijebabe: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
LOL! Na true talk kokolet. Make I join you shake yansh grin
Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by ayobase(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijebabe: Hey Martins, I watched one of his performances 2 years ago and I enjoyed it from start to finish! He's definitely not his dad but he's an equally good performer.

Waiting for that also!
So ,u r a fan?
Hmmmm!
Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by ayobase(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He amazingggggg!!!!!

Water no get enemy......

They no dey shake yansh for afrobeat, but frontager!
Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by ayobase(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijebabe: *Taken from iROKING*
Three times Grammy Nominee and Afrobeat King - "Femi kuti" will, on Saturday June 16, Clock 50 Years, right before our very eyes.

A family Source Revealed there’s a special party for friends and family on June 16, in Lagos. ‘Femi, (his sister) Yeni, and everyone else will take time off everything next week and give thanks to God for Femi’s life

We Wish him long Life and Prosperity.

Watch out for his Son....
He is gonna storm the music world.
Femi good sha, but Seun sabi pass d guy!
Re: Femi Kuti Turns 50!! Time Flies! by Umartins1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He amazingggggg!!!!!

Water no get enemy......

you sure say you fit shake that big yansh?

TerryG And Tonto Dikeh In The Studio At The Moment For New Hit Song / N50m Fraud: ''You're Cowards'' RMD Tells EFCC / Video Of "Church Agbasa" By Splash